Fri, 03 October 2008 at 1:24 pm
The Barack Obama Dress -- HOT or NOT?
- A Barack Obama dress hits the Paris runway.
- Brooke Hogan loves to show off her figure.
- Are Jake and Reese struggling with long distance?
- Sarah Palin is right on target.
- Orange ya glad to see Jessica Simpson?
- Cynthia Nixon wants a change.
- Check out the Top 20 gourmet college dining halls in America.
- Helio Castroneves danced his way out of paying taxes.
- Kodak Gallery has created MakeMeSuper.com, which you upload a picture of yourself (or a friend) and the site generates a custom two-minute superhero music video. Check it out at MakeMeSuper.com.
- Sharon Stone‘s got the Beatles bug.
- Kelly Osbourne is dating boy-ish Luke Worrell.
- How I Met Your Mother star Josh Radnor examines the art of being kind in the entertainment business in the October issue of LA (The Los Angeles Times Magazine): “Being a jerk was never all that interesting to me before I was on a television show, now four years later, I’m happy to report no one has told me I’ve become one (to my face, at least). In a more practical, less metaphysical sense, if you’re kind in Hollywood, people will want to work with you again. And if some unkindness is unavoidable, well, that’s why we have agents.”
- According to The Post, “Scary Spice” Melanie Brown and her husband, Stephen Belafonte, have sent out an 11-page invite to friends asking them to join the couple as they renew their vows in Egypt later this year. The couple married in June 2007, shortly after she gave birth to Eddie Murphy’s love child.
- Mario Lopez, who recently declared his shirtless photo shoot days were over, showed off his body for TV on Wednesday, filming an episode of Nip/Tuck in California.
Like Just Jared on Facebook