Emma Watson is Chanel Chic

Emma Watson is Chanel Chic

Emma Watson glows at the the Chanel PFW Spring Summer 2009 show during Paris Fashion Week 2008 at Grand Palais on Friday in Paris, France.

The 18-year-old Harry Potter starlet looked positively radiant in a shiny silver mini with a matching jacket. She finished off her look with a Chanel clutch, black leggings and matching strappy shoes.

Yesterday evening, Emma attended the Yves Saint Laurent show with some very strange makeup applied.

15+ pictures inside of Emma Watson taking in Paris Fashion Week…

emma watson chanel 01
emma watson chanel 14
emma watson chanel 15

Valerie Macon/Getty

harry's girl @ 10/03/2008 at 10:59 am

classy. (did.not.say.first!)

aww shes so gorgeous

Give the leggings a rest. They’re fug.

what do you mean by “strange make up”? i don’t get it :D

she looks cute. very sophisticated and cute at the same time. i love how she applies minimal make- up too. agree with #4, what strange make- up?

She is unbelievably gorgeous. I love her.

I love the fact she doesn’t pile on the makeup. She doesn’t need it. This look is always the best.

Wait, I just read the rest of your post Jared, what do you mean strange makeup? There’s nothing wrong with it, lol. She was obviously just trying out different colors for attending the show.

OMG, she is too ugly, how can you say that this girl: http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=10&evt=watson-chanel&pic=emma-watson-chanel-02.jpg is gorgeous.
And her clothes are hiddeous, Coco Chanel would totally not approve.

A lovely and classy 18 year old. Refreshing.

shes so gorgeous
Lov her!

I find her very dull looks-wise and her acting is stale as hell.

She’s cute..not gorgeous..but very cute.

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/03/2008 at 11:51 am

#13- LMFAO….

But I on the other hand ; think she’s pretty mother facking gorgeous

But she doesn’t really LOOK 18… more like 15ish.. I don’t know , ; )

emma watson is such a gd inspiration. I luve her.

She is wonderful. I really admier her, & I love her leggins!

WOW!
emma is absolutely STUNNING! she’s absolutely classy and a brilliant role model…so pretty.
I’m slightly baffled about the “strange make-up” comment, i don’t get it – what’s wrong with her make-up? it looks gorgeous, i like it! lol

gorjuzz! AND classy! more emma watson and less vanessa hudgens!

She’s growing up to be a very beautiful young woman.

Love her. She’s amazing!

James Mason Fan @ 10/03/2008 at 1:28 pm

There is something about her. She shines brighter than the other dime-a-dozen girls. She radiates a certain sincerity.

Don’t get it. think she looks an arrogant brat. Seriously who has that sort of self satisifed smirk @ her age. Weird.

I find her very plain.

she looks amazing

She is very pretty and looks great.

she looks gorgeous i love her & what strange make up she’s hardly but any on which is cool..

She’s so pretty! The leggings… no.

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 10/03/2008 at 3:46 pm

She’s been out 7 about a lot lately =)
Love her ♥
I liked her hair better when it was like light brown like in Harry Potter movies.
GO EMMA!

I’m not seeing the great beauty everyone’s raving about. She’s cute but kinda average looking.

leighton & blake fan @ 10/03/2008 at 4:25 pm

Emma is such a great actress and pretty

Is she really 18? She looks 14!

I want that snake T-shirt in the 7th photo!

I’ve seen prettier girls at my local mall.

She can’t act her way out of a paperbag but she’s seems normal enough. She hasn’t been arrested for DUI, she’s hasn’t been caught with drugs, she’s not seen falling out of clubs everynight, so compared to other young female celebrities she’s a good role model.

It’s kind of sad that that’s the best we can do. What we need is a young women whose kick-ass, stands up to injustice, smart, talented – like a miniture Angelina Jolie, mixed with Natalie Portman, throw a bit of Pink in there, a bit of Queen Of Jordon, the compassion of Princess Diana. All these awesome woman rolled into one.

GOOD VICTORIA @ 10/04/2008 at 12:29 am

EMMA, DITCH THE LEGGINGS..THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD ON ANYONE, ANYWHERE, FOR ANY PURPOSE IN LIFE………She is a cutie, but I wish someone could do something with her eyebrows!

GOOD VICTORIA @ 10/04/2008 at 12:29 am

I Love her eyebrows! They are fab!

°Renata° @ 10/04/2008 at 7:27 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!
she looks amazing in the chanel pics!
*-*

heyyyyy she is very very very tallented!
she is beautiful, and she looks cool everyday!
emma is the best actrisse!!!!
i’m from argentina, i’m 18
and i want to be like her!
visit my web!!!!

DAVID MONTOYA @ 10/07/2008 at 11:44 pm

yeahh!!!!
chikita mama
hermosa
bella
linda
mama
t me lo cuidas please
ok bey bye chao adios

she is absolutly gorgeous if i could date he i would let nothing go wrong and make her happy and if she was sad i would make toast and hot chocolate even though it sounds good it will never happen i am 10 but she is my dream girl and she is all i want in life but it will never be sigh