Leona & Lou: Still Going Strong

Leona & Lou: Still Going Strong

British singing sensation Leona Lewis and longtime electrician boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa pick up new clothes at J.Lindeberg in London on Friday.

Leona and Lou have known each other since the age of nine and started dating aged 17.

“Why does everyone seem surprised we’re still together?” she has asked. “Why would I dump someone because of this? He’s my best friend and we make sure we get to spend time together when we can. I know this is a crazy time, but I know how important it is to keep my feet on the ground. Simon [Cowell], my management and my record company all know I insist on having regular time set aside in my schedule for my family and for Lou. That keeps my life in perspective. It keeps things normal.”

10+ pictures inside of Leona and Lou still going strong…

leona lou 01

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/03/2008 at 3:50 pm

nine?? :|

How old is she now?

whatever… the guy is hot… and she’s very pretty , but how old are they ?

they are an attactive couple. shes gorjuzz

lips,tits and smack that ass. @ 10/03/2008 at 3:53 pm

Good for them.

Who wouldn’t want to make time for that cutie-pie? :) But really, good to see that Leona has got her head on straight.

I think it’s great that she doesn’t let her career come before more important priorities, like her family and bf. Way to go Leona and Lou. Stay strong!

Shemp lugosi @ 10/03/2008 at 4:20 pm

He’s very cute but those geeky tennis shoes have got to go!

Damn, she’s lucky.

so she was with a hot guy before she was famous?
Go Lona!
She were amazing on the x factor 2 years ago.
Wow, she has come along way x

Is he wearing JT’s William Rast jeans?

i think they are both 23…i know for sure that she is but im just assuming that he is

parisgirl @ 10/03/2008 at 5:26 pm

I’m not surprised. They’ve known each other since forever, have been dating for 6 years AND she even said she wants to marry him. Clearly the girl is in love, she isn’t going anywhere lol.

He’s cute btw.

They’re both so cute!!! I like to hear these type of stories…just because she’s now rich and famous doesn’t make her forget who she is and where she came from…inspiration I say…

stylebuzz @ 10/03/2008 at 7:12 pm

OMG. Leona needs Bandits for those boots!! I just bought a pair and am obsessed.

LUV leona! @ 10/03/2008 at 8:14 pm

I’m jealous! I think relationships with this kind of background are the best to have or even experience…. good for leona. : )

imboredwiththis @ 10/03/2008 at 8:36 pm

Love them! They are so cute together!!

WOW HEZ HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

that is SO sweet! Any other celeb would dump him, but her, no! i love Leona!

ACWW-ADVICE @ 10/04/2008 at 8:12 am

* NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TOO? *

Family problems? Friends? Relationship troubles? Having a hard time with drugs or drink?

Email: acww-advice@hotmail.co.uk

WE. WILL. HELP!

Hello Kitty @ 10/04/2008 at 9:47 am

Yeah, I’d set time aside for him, too. He’s damn fine.

Ive been wanting to see a pic of him. He’s not that bad on the eyes though.

A beautiful couple <33

Cute couple!

I think that there a nice couple and its nice that they are still together, but i think that in a few year t, because her, b people chey wont still be together because people change, situations change. Youre never the same person as what you are when you first met, and i just wonder if some how if he couldof looked into the future when they first met, and seen then how famous she was to become, i wounder if he would have dated her. Because when they first met i dont think he sighed up for all of this, pictures in the papers, people constantly commenting on the fact that he does not deserve to be with her because he is just an electrician and now shes famous. I just think that in any relationship presure can destroy relations ships and the t ifact that nearly every man that i know is in love with her it dosent exactly help now dos it, evtly it will get to a point where i think he just wont be able to deal with the constant attention that is on he and there relationship and the negative comments people are making and i think that he will break up with her. OR YER HE IS A MASSIVE MINGER.