Brad & Angelina: Black Out!

Brad & Angelina: Black Out!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are back in black as they leave their hotel for Nobu Uptown in New York City on Saturday night.

Angie, who wore a silk black Ferragamo trench coat, is expected to hit the red carpet TONIGHT at the New York Film Festival for The Changeling. She’ll be joined by director Clint Eastwood and co-stars Jeffery Donovan and Amy Ryan. The Changeling opens in theaters everywhere this Halloween — October 31st!

10+ pictures inside of Brad and Angelina‘s black-out…

brad angelina black out 01
brad angelina black out 02
brad angelina black out 03
brad angelina black out 04
brad angelina black out 05
brad angelina black out 06
brad angelina black out 07
brad angelina black out 08
brad angelina black out 09
brad angelina black out 10
brad angelina black out 11
brad angelina black out 12

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All
passing Through @ 10/04/2008 at 8:23 pm

Damn! I was hoping Brad would leave the hat at home!

Yay! Finally!

Lovely couple.

African Girl @ 10/04/2008 at 8:23 pm

Niceeeeee!!!!

And 1st? :)

African Girl @ 10/04/2008 at 8:24 pm

Awww I wasn’t first….aah it’s still good!

Thanks Jared.

Gomez and Mortisha how nice they make an appearance together.

LONG TIME LURKER @ 10/04/2008 at 8:25 pm

thanks Jared
Lovely!

What a wonderful sight–thanks, Jared!!!

They’re baaaack.

Thanks for the new thread Jared – can’t wait for more pictures.

Awww. I wish Brad would ditch the hat… Looks like Angie may have added some red tones to her hair since her pics from yesterday.. may be the lighting.

Andrómeda @ 10/04/2008 at 8:27 pm

Cute couple!!. I love A&B.
Thanks JJ, you are the best.

The nutty Angelina fans are totally getting creamy in their crazy pants over all these posts! I love it… they’re so funny. But um kinda obsessed and scary as well.

And no I’m not an Aniston fan, her face hurts me just as much as Angelina’s newly waxed over face, when I look at it. Angelina was so much hotter when she was an openly crazed ska.nk!

here they are. i love them so much.is it their dress for red carpet?

It’s like someone aged them with photoshop, holy cripes they got old(er) like overnight. Something is “different” about Angelina’s face. Her lips look even bigger.

Thanks for the pictures Just Jared. Oh goody hatgate.

Looks like Angie is dressing everyone today in shades of Black…

Thnks Jared, love u.

passing Through @ 10/04/2008 at 8:23 pm

Damn! I was hoping Brad would leave the hat at home!
——-
Well, he loves his hats, and I prefer this style to the other, flat kind.
He can wear this style hat in any color! :smile:

Brad and Angie look so hot.

here’s a video as well, thanks jared!

Awww–they have their arms around each other. Angie is smiling and waving–just like her old self. Love them!

Someone is PMSing. Too funny. Now it is attack the fans time. They did not get anywhere with hairgate, haircolorgate, MamaAngiegate, so they are resorting to the troll handbook, attack the fans. Papa Pitt is looking mighty fine and sexy in his hat. I love hatgate.

here’s a video as well, thanks jared! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aEuffCnpKg

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All