Brad Pitt Bikes With Barack Obama

Brad Pitt Bikes With Barack Obama

BARACK BIKER

A solo Brad Pitt throws on a fedora, hops on his bicycle and goes for a ride down the street in New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday.

The 44-year-old actor carried around a sketch notebook with a drawing of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama on the cover. “08″ was also in the corner of Barack‘s picture, obviously signifying the year of Barack‘s presidential race, 2008.

Looks like we now know who Brad is voting for come election time!

Back in August, Angelina Jolie‘s presidential pick was undecided.

10+ pictures inside of Barack biker Brad Pitt

brad pitt barack obama bike 01
brad pitt barack obama bike 02
brad pitt barack obama bike 03
brad pitt barack obama bike 04
brad pitt barack obama bike 05
brad pitt barack obama bike 06
brad pitt barack obama bike 07
brad pitt barack obama bike 08
brad pitt barack obama bike 09
brad pitt barack obama bike 10

Credit: DS-ISM/LA-Tom; Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Barack Obama, Brad Pitt

ABC

177 Responses to “Brad Pitt Bikes With Barack Obama”

1. 1
    please Says:

That Brad carries a pics of Barrack does not mean he’s voting for him. He might be reading up on him.

2. 2
    Gwen Says:

He’s my man!

3. 3
    gina Says:

Brad is also related to him somehow I’ve heard.

4. 4
    Here's The Deal Says:

Brad Pitt is a smart man. :-)

5. 5
    mayday Says:

Brad do your research on this terrorist Obama!!!!!!!!!

6. 6
    Maria Says:

is time like this where I wish I was still living in NOLA :D

7. 7
    charll Says:

YES BRAD YESSSS

8. 8
    please Says:

Brad’s probably checking on the Make it Right Project. Good for him.

9. 9
    well.......... Says:

I agree with please. It could have been a leaflet that was handed to him and he rode by. I have gotten a couple from both sides

10. 10
    Fingerhut Says:

He considers it exactly into the camera … Brad thinks that all people are stupid and do not remember.

11. 11
    mary Says:

Brad is readsiing up on both..besides..
    you can vote different in one household.

12. 12
    a realist Says:

YES, Brad supports Obama, he stated this a long time ago.

We love you Brad, you are a smart voter.

OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA.

13. 13
    well.......... Says:

sorry
    *as he rode by.

14. 14
    andamentothat Says:

so the family is in NO? well make it right, Brad.. we are counting on u! Perhaps we will get a chance to see the family before they all return to Berlin.

15. 15
    lurker Says:

Why is this news? He said it months ago.

16. 16
    a realist Says:

mary @ 10/06/2008 at 2:51 pm

Brad is readsiing up on both..besides..
    you can vote different in one household
    **************
    Don’t be silly, it is less than a month before the election. Brad knows who is supports, and it is Obama. Brad has been at fund raisers for Obama many times.

17. 17
    Daniel Kemp Says:

I’m surprised Brad is able to bike around like that without being stopped every 5 seconds for an autograph.

18. 18
    lurker Says:

You know, once again – I have to wonder at this. Now, instead of Changeling, and the premiere we can get endless political discussions about what candidate the family is voting for. Stupid.

19. 19
    mary A Says:

they’re 7th/ 9th cousins. that’s pretty neat. anyways i love that he has a sketchbook!!!!!!!

i have many but none of mine have obamarama on it, and i’m not famous. didn’t obama make an appreance at fashion week in eruo…i think i saw that on either this site, or style.

thanks jared!

20. 20
    hottest couple ever Says:

I like him even more now. Go Brad!

21. 21
    Andrómeda Says:

Hi everybody. Hope all of you are having a nice monday.
    Thanks for the new thread JJ.
    I wonder if all the family is there too?.

22. 22
    Obama is the real deal Says:

Brad has attended several Obama fund raisers. He and Angie supports Obama.

23. 23
    Shar Says:

Looking good, and with the economy on a downward slope, i’ll be joining the likes of Brad and other bike riders. Plus that’s 1 good way to stay in shape.

24. 24
    xx Says:

Brad likes his cousin, even though they are far, far cousins

25. 25
    guli Says:

Thanks Jared !!!!

LLM, MF, Sara many thanks for the wonderful videos :-)

Anustin–hiya lovely lady… I’ll give you a ring soon.

26. 26
    love him even more now Says:

Brad Pitt for OBAMA! Yeah!!!

27. 27
    mary A Says:

i meant didn’t a designer have an obama shirt/dress at fashion week. you know the world may be going down but really all i have is awesome sites like this with cool pix.

28. 28
    originaltruth Says:

Welcome back, guli. Hope you are feeling better.

29. 29
    mary Says:

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN.

I like both Obama & Mc Cain

30. 30
    alekziel Says:

Its family after all :) He looks hot in black and white. Love you Brad.

31. 31
    the real jc. Says:

Has anyone else noticed he’s quite good looking or am I alone?
    KIDDING. He’s ******* hot. Wolf whistles for Bradley. YYYYAAAAYYYY.

32. 32
    Dude Says:

Angelina says she’s still undecided but she liked how well Biden did in the debate. she didn’t say anything about the doofus sarah palin .

33. 33
    please Says:

People let them be in New Orleans, that’s what they said. It is peaceful.

34. 34
    ReserveResult.com Says:

Angelina Jolie at a press conference for “Changeling” at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel – http://www.reserveresult.com/

35. 35
    diane Says:

ahhh nice to see him..looking good brad!

36. 36
    ReserveResult.com Says:

JJ -

37. 37
    Tilda Says:

Brad’s looking mighty fine. Looks like he got some sleep. He looks so fresh. No matter what people think, they are so low key, you see them alot when they have press to do for movies, other than that, they just keep it on the down low.

38. 38
    Laurel Says:

I don’t think it was a leaflet he was handed… it looks like it was stuck on there. That is even more unsubtle than if he’d directly told a reporter he would be voting for Obama! Didn’t realise Pitt was into flirting with the photographers like this. It’s a bit like a few weeks back when Halle Berry had that personality disorders book on display.

39. 39
    well.......... Says:

Obama is the real deal @ 10/06/2008 at 3:02 pm Brad has attended several Obama fund raisers. He and Angie supports Obama.

proof

40. 40
    kathy Says:

I love him even more…i didn’t think that was possible

41. 41
    ReserveResult.com Says:

JJ

Check out Angelina Jolie at a press conference for “Changeling” at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

42. 42
    Ligaya Says:

Are you sure Brad declared for Obama and attended fundraisers for him? I’m 99% likely to vote for Obama, but I subscribe to Yahoo and Google alerts and I didn’t read anything like that. Sometimes we don’t read things carefullu or headlines/articles are misleading.

43. 43
    Dude Says:

Brad has wanted to stump a little more publicly for the Democratic leader but his hopes were quickly dashed this time last year as the campaign felt Brad’s headline-making presence would be more of a liability than an asset.

Nonetheless, Brad continues to quietly support Barack. His distant cousin. In more ways than one.

44. 44
    mary Says:

well…you are wrong!

45. 45
    lisa Says:

Does that mean the Jolie-Pitts have slipped out of NY and into New Orleans????

46. 46
    Passing Through Says:

Damn! I knew I should have said it last night when I was thinking it! I thought they’d head to NOLA for a few days before heading back to Germany. It was a German paper that said filming starting today, but the Variety has always said Oct 13th.

47. 47
    hmmm Says:

oh, no, Brad, no Obama. Obama is a terrorist. Angie never say she likes Obama.

48. 48
    well.......... Says:

Dude @ 10/06/2008 at 3:18 pm

That was a tabliod story. Brad has never publicly stated were he stands. Obama in responsej to the story which spread like wild fire through the interenet said they have never spoken to Brad but would gladly accept any help offered. Yes indeed they asked Obama himself about a tabloid story.

49. 49
    Passing Through Says:

50. 50
    Jessica Says:

He proudly supported Kerry in ’04, I’m not surprised by this.

51. 51
    Kassi Says:

They are in New Orleans as Brad takes care of some housing business, then off to Missouri to see the family. Then back to Germany until December.

52. 52
    juju Says:

Passing Through @ 10/06/2008 at 3:21 pm
    ________________________________________

According to several german newspapers some actors will start shooting today or wednesday in a town near switzerland. The rest will start next monday (13 of Oct) on the studios in Potsdam.

53. 53
    diane Says:

Angelina said she likes Biden very much, so I guess that sealed that bragelina is a fan of the Obama-Biden

54. 54
    bdj Says:

Oh no, hatgate. Just kidding. BP is looking mighty fine and in my neck of the woods. Way to go BP. Support the MIR Project.

55. 55
    Ligaya Says:

Again, where did Angelina say she liked Biden and she’d vote for him? I haven’t seen that in any of the alerts I’ve read. It’d be huge news if either Brad or Angelina officially announced or even casually said who they’re voting for in the coming election. There’s no way anyone would miss it because it’d be all over the media everywhere. IN CAPS and bold letters.

Remember months ago when there was a rumor – to embarass them – that the JPs had offered their support to Obama but were rejected? Both the Obama campaign and the JPs said that never happened. Then remember the rumors that both the Obama and McCain campaigns wanted their endorsement? I don’t know if that was true or more media speculation.

ALSO, my husband (who’s studied genetics and anthropology) said that since all humans came from the first of our species, everybody pretty much carries some of everybody else’s DNA. So I could be the umpteenth cousin several times removed of Queen Elizabeth I and the Last Empress of China. If I remember right that article that said Brad and Barack were (very distantly) related, said they were related to a lot of other interesting people. And a lot of other current famous people, Hillary Clinton being one, were related to other interesting people too. That stuff is fun, but I don’t know how reliable or significant.

56. 56
    Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

Dude @ 10/06/2008 at 3:18 pm

______________________________________

This was proven to be false. The Obama campaign released a statement saying they didn’t say that. Please don’t believe everything your read or at least try to make sure you find out the real truth. ;)

57. 57
    Willow Says:

BRAD, PLEASE DON’T … HUGE MISTAKE

58. 58
    Last one Says:

Ligaya
    Check the last thread for the Interview,she talks about liking Biden

59. 59
    indiesr Says:

This does not mean he’s voting Obama . Also, even if he is voting Obama, does not mean Angie is. They are free to vote however they choose.

60. 60
    [☆I n F a m o u s☆] Says:

.`i guess this means all brangelina fans will be voting for ;obama now.

lmbao

61. 61
    hmmm Says:

Fox channel had a program exposing Obama’s tie with many radical and terrorist groups last night. It is very scary.

62. 62
    Hot Says:

He is so HOT

63. 63
    lena Says:

memo to Brad: You campaign for gay rights and marriage right?
    didnt you hear what Biden and Palin emphasized on their debates about the Democrat and Republican stand on Gay issues and that is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Both parties are against the gay marriage!
    Applause to them for that!

64. 64
    indiesr Says:

I just noticed on 2 other sites that there is no picture on Brad’s notebook. Is this photoshop? Or maybe different angle?

65. 65
    Dude Says:

for ligaya

A while ago there were rumours that you were thinking of working for John McCain’s campaign. Is that still true?
    To be honest, I still haven’t decided who to vote for. Like everyone I hope to see something really incredible happen to this county, I am worried about how we will emerge from this economic crisis, I ask myself if the parties will unite to make things work. I could throw stones and say bad things, but I don’t know what we could gain out of that. There are many things about Joe Biden which I very much like, I was very happy to hear him speak so well during the debate, he is a very intelligent man but I listen to everyone and I think that’s important to do.

66. 66
    Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

Ligaya @ 10/06/2008 at 3:38 pm

________________________________________

67. 67
    guli Says:

I’m not surprised at all that they are now in NOLA…I think it is wonderful :-)

Hello originaltruth and PT ((waving))

68. 68
    Neleh Says:

Hey JPs Nelah here a bit..
    Can Brad look any hotter on that bike.
    Goo Brad. He probably has some incredible drawings in that sketch book.
    Senior Happy Birthday again and Im celebrating by doing my
    Happy Dance haha Enjoy..

go Nelah *gooo..um ya know it..

Oh Hey guli Welcome back..I hope alls well *youve been missed by old/new friends..

69. 69
    Mr and Mrs Smith Says:

Ligaya @ 10/06/2008 at 3:38 pm

_____________________________________

I forgot to say that Angie never said she’d vote for Biden, just that she likes him.

70. 70
    andamentothat Says:

Passing Through @ 10/06/2008 at 3:24 pm BTW – Did I miss the, “Why isn’t he wearing a helmet?! That’s a bad influence on his kids!” troll post yet? Please tell me I did….

_________________
    LOL .. but I did think of that.. oops hope that doesnt label me a troll.. I was wondering why is he riding so dangerously given he attracts maniacal paps all the time.. or does he think heck no one will know he is in NO… maybe just maybe that hat has an inbuilt helmet.

and for all those wondering.. will he or wont he.. i.e. vote for obama.. he can choose to do so you know.. its his choice. and like Angie said yesterday she is doing her research.. so everyone, it wont make you a lesser fan if he votes for a candidate you dont support.. its ok.. really.

71. 71
    Neleh Says:

Ot
    Hey Jill hey*
    remember when we were discussing the Jay Leno on the street thingy questioning people. Take a look at this.

Soopx a warm greeting 2 you.
    Thanku beremy girl estelle hey*hello andamen2that..Hi Shar..

Senior ignore post 1 the video doesnt work..Ill come up with something.

72. 72
    cook Says:

Hola! Bonjour! Hi haterz!…the champ is here…

…hahahahahahahaha@ some you tore-up over this picture of Pitt with barack…hahaha…keep ‘em comin for cryin out loud…hahaha

73. 73
    rolls eyes Says:

Him and his wife hardly even stay in America, he looks like an idiot trying to advertise one of our presidential candidates. He also looks like a Jehovah’s Witness in that outfit. And what is with that hat all the time??

74. 74
    aska Says:

marc jacobs sunglasses, loves it.

75. 75
    Neleh Says:

Haha sorry, Im multi tasking at work &
    Jill that video was suppose 2 go with this post under the heading ”enjoy my JP friends”*haha sorry.
    Jill this is the video I wanted you 2 watch lol. I think.

Today is a new day. Lets try.
    Lifes 2 short*..I like you all. Im at work *but wish I could say something wise.

76. 76
    jessica Says:

will celebrity endorsements help the candidates? Celebrity endorsements are no political guarantees. Not even close. remember John Kerry and Al Gore.

77. 77
    Neleh Says:

Ot:
    Hey Ms. Dina#1. Yay happy 2 hear from you +1.
    What a Noble thing you &your daughter took on. Im proud of you. & Thanku 4 the NO’s update. Im happy you both are safe & sound.
    A big cyber hug 2 you*I had been wondering how you+1 were. Nelah
    I hope this link works.Im sorry in advance if it doesnt Ms.Dina#1.I mean well..
    4 you Ms.Dina#1

Please no mod Jared.

78. 78
    KeKe Says:

GREAT CHOICE BRAD!!!!!

SUPPORT UR COUSIN!!!!!

79. 79
    Jill Says:

hmmm @ 10/06/2008 at 3:22 pm
    oh, no, Brad, no Obama. Obama is a terrorist.
    ***************************************************************

Did you eat an extra helping of stupid for breakfast this morning?

80. 80
    Neleh Says:

Okey later..all.
    Senior in your honor I had strawberry cheesecake 4 desert..lol It was delish..it had graham cracker crust..Hey Feline/cook…all aboard&lurking now.Bbl Nelah

Vickie *Anoble*Alia where you be..hey cook.

81. 81
    KeKe Says:

GREAT CHOICE BRAD!!!!!

SUPPORT YOUR COUSIN!!!!!

82. 82
    Jill Says:

Neleh @ 10/06/2008 at 4:10 pm

Neleh, I’m at work, have to wait till I get home. Office nazi blocked the Youtube web site. :(

83. 83
    Jill Says:

84. 84
    an oldie Says:

Hi Guli, it’s great to see you getting better.

As for Angelina liking Joe Biden, it doesn’t surprise me since he has been a long time member and now the chairman of the Senate Foreign Affairs committee, and she is a UNHCR ambassador for refugees. I am sure she has met him and has gotten help from him one way or another. Same thing with Senator Richard Lugar. I am also sure if you asked her, she would say that she likes him too and finds him very intelligent and knowledgeable.

85. 85
    briseis Says:

Guli:

Welcome back!!! I missed your posts when you were gone. Hope you are doing better now.

86. 86
    Hot Says:

Notice how the people in NO dont bother him at all thats why they love that city.

87. 87
    Andrómeda Says:

to the poster who said that there is no picture on Brad’s notebook and that may be is photoshop: I saw other pics from different sites, and the drawing of Barack Obama is on the cover.

88. 88
    zen2 Says:

As a brazilian girl of course I don’t vote but,
    for me, BRAD is always right. I love you BRAD.
    GOD BLESS YOU and your family.

89. 89
    hmmm Says:

Notice that Angie never say she likes Obama or thinks Obama is intelligent.

90. 90
    diane Says:

_______________________________
    Angelina talked about liking very much Biden at the press conference on friday.

91. 91
    guli Says:

briseis and an oldie—well I missed you all heck of alot more. I’m hoping I’ll get good news in a week. Take care and enjoy the JP’s :-)

92. 92
    Debra77 Says:

Damn he looks good. I love that in NOLA he is able to have a normal life. The people there try to leave them alone.. They are able to shop and even take the kids out. I know now why he and Angie have a hard time making LA their home base. I was wondering if anyone heard about when they were going to leave to go back to Berlin. Well no one really heard about when they arrived, so they may be able to leave without much notice. Is Angie doing any more interviews. Also when is the Big Changeling Premier… or was that it in New York. I thought they would have something else before the movie was released.

Please post if you know…Thanks

93. 93
    nobama Says:

Democrats are dumb enough to believe Obama’s tax increase to corporates will not affect regular people. In current economic situation, many corporates are already struggling. If increase tax, some may bankrupt, some may lay off employees in order to survive, some may move out of US. The unemployment rate will be higher. If people lose their jobs, Obama’s tax cut for them is pointless. Obama’s economic policy will make American economy even worse. McCain/Palin 2008.

94. 94
    cook Says:

…nah, I ain’t waiting for the bus…um waiting for angelina to say she likes barack and that he is intelligent because on my own, I can’t tell…

95. 95
    cook Says:

…and ain’t nobody but punk a sses scared of terrorist…hahahaha…knock that s hit off!

96. 96
    Phoebe Says:

@Obama is the real deal:
    Angelina does not support anybody in public. either she has not chosen yet or she likes keeping it to herself, which is not a bad thing to do.

97. 97
    T Says:

hey, does anyone know what sunglasses he’s sporting? LOL..they look good

98. 98
    Phoebe Says:

@Passing through #49:
    why a “troll” – you just did the job. LOL
    he needs no helmet he has his ugly hat…..

99. 99
    Phoebe Says:

#60 LOL

100. 100
    tabitha Says:

Angelina is staying nuetral to the press. Personally , I think since was asked about Mc Cain she said made a point of saying she is still undecided and decided to say nice things about Biden. When she was asked by a reporter a few months ago that assummed she was a democrat, she said she was an independent and she had not made up her mind . She also commented when asked about Clint ‘s political views. I don’t remember the exact phrase, but she did infer that she more similar views with Clint than not.

Angelina has alluded that her and Brad do differ on some things politically. I think Brad is definately a devout liberal. I think Angelina is more to the center than Brad. I hope we never find out who she votes for. I think because of her UN and charity work that is best. I also do believe that she has influenced Brad because he is not openly supporting candidates like he once did. He is far more subtle.

I could care less who the both vote for. It won’t change my respect for them and my vote for Mc Cain.

101. 101
    andamentothat Says:

OT alert:

Johnny Lee Miller is on Ellen.. and he has a bunch of tattoos and is having a baby.. so Ellen gives him a onesie that has fake tatoo sleeves.. too cute and the bib says ” I danced with ellen”..

also, JLM agreed to show his tattoo to the camera for $1000 to the breast cancer charity.. he showed 6 including one on the tummy that is the letter “m” .. Now we know where Ange got her tattoo mania from..

102. 102
    CLINIQUA Says:

# 89 hmmm @ 10/06/2008 at 4:25 pm Notice that Angie never say she likes Obama or thinks Obama is intelligent.
    ________________________

She knows Joe Biden you idiot (89). Obama picking him, I’m certain impressed her. That aside, I have no doubt AJ knows damn well who she will be voting for. Besides you f*cktards need to wake up – Angelina knows she’s a lightening rod. Her ‘endorsement,’ for Obama for example, wouldn’t do jacksh*t but feed her own ego, and probably mobilize the walmart tabloid ninnies, fanistons and minivans to vote for McCain. THAT is why she won’t be doing it. She’s smart. This is not a egomaniac, nor is this a stupid woman.

Unlike MOST uneducated tools in Hollywood (see Roseann, see Madonna, see anyone else whom people have strong emotions for one way or the other), she knows ‘endorsing’ is a two way street.

If she were to say she was voting one way or the other, there would be a massive wave of criticism (see Madonna’s concert footage ‘demonizing’ McCain, that Obama quickly b*tchsmacked her about – and essentially said, shut your fool asss up Madge!). Angelina chooses to stay neutral in the press, and yet says very important things – re listening to candidates, deciding what issues are important to you, unifying the country, etc.)

SOME people are just too damn stupid to even read thru the lines, and see what she’s doing. HELLO??? She is aware of the power of celebrity, she is more than aware of her own power and how some view her (Angelina spoke of media ‘attacking’ her two years ago — she’s not fooled by the media attention that says popularity equates to people loving you and following you into the fire…that exists for no one…hell look at Oprah’s backlash!)…AJ is also aware of, and savvy about the polictical climate – when she talks, people will listen – and not always in a good way. (See her comments on her children that have been twisted and exploited and shamefully made hurtful.)

She doesn’t owe anyone a gd thing about her vote. It speaks to her power as a public figure that people are desperate to know, and ‘make her talk.’ Why do some people confuse philanthropy, and charitable activisim with campaign stumping?? People admiring Angelina’s bravery, her travels for the UN, her lobbying to get bills passed for refugees and refugee minors – her philanthropy…are one thing, but coming out and saying, ‘Hey dumb Americans, you need to vote this way, because I the great Angelina is voting this way,’ is NOT HER STYLE. She doesn’t play that.

That’s why that arrogant conceited stupid asss Leo D. ‘Don’t Vote,’ video is being universally panned by teh entire political spectrum – you have all these idiots…that the public KNOWS are idiots….condescending to other Americans on voting…when you know gd well, the bottled tap water spokesperson, chain-smoking cancer telethon participant, Maniston missed more than her share of elections and just recently called the Presidential election a ‘catfight.’ Yet you’re going to come at me with your sarcasm and cheese, and dumb A & B list celeb roundup ‘lecture.’

Give me a break – I’m a Democrat and that sh*t horrified me.

Brad and Angelina would have swallowed broken glass before they did some sh*t like that. LOLOL

103. 103
    Neleh Says:

Hey Senior the video does work on my post#68.
    I came back & checked it .
    Watch when you have time *its cute um I hope.

Jill gotcha, okey. You may not even be surprised*sigh*haha.

I Respect Brad ..JPs Respect Brad..he has a right 2 vote 4 who he wants. His decision*his choice.
    Hey Briseis.How are you. Nelah

Benjamin Franklin:
    There never was a good war or a bad peace.

Helen Keller:
    I do not want the peace that passeth understanding.
    I want the understanding which bringeth peace.

Thomas a Kempis:
    First keep the peace within yourself,
    then you can also bring peace to others.

Indira Gandhi:
    You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.

The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
    William James

‘It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honour him for what he is. Hermann Hesse

104. 104
    jessica Says:

tabitha @ 10/06/2008 at 4:53 pm

Angelina is staying nuetral to the press. Personally , I think since was asked about Mc Cain she said made a point of saying she is still undecided and decided to say nice things about Biden. When she was asked by a reporter a few months ago that assummed she was a democrat, she said she was an independent and she had not made up her mind . She also commented when asked about Clint ’s political views. I don’t remember the exact phrase, but she did infer that she more similar views with Clint than not.

==============
    ITA.

105. 105
    Neleh Says:

Hey Senior the video does work on my post#68.
    I came back & checked it .
    Watch when you have time *its cute um I hope.

Jill gotcha, okey. You may not even be surprised*sigh*haha.

Okey my post went on Mod I see*Idk why. I just email Jared 2 release it. So I want repeat it. I think it has 2 do with my W ar quotes..Bbl Nelah

106. 106
    Persiancutie Says:

looking good mr pitt. love you. good that he is there to check on MIR’s project.

Are the whole family there? i hope we will get picture of them there like last year,if they are there.

waving to fans.

107. 107
    jessica Says:

Brad was very openly supporting John Kerry and John Kerry lost. Celebrity endorsements only backfire.

108. 108
    cook Says:

…plenty of celebrities supported bill clinton…could be could be not…we’ll see…

109. 109
    brad Fan Says:

Sweet. I enjoyed all the premiere pictures and first hand accounts.
    Brad looks great but that sticker of Barack is not cute.
    OT Sarah Palin is doing a good job of ensuring that Barack Obama will be elected. When he gets elected, the American public will have trash talking Sarah Palin to thank for.

110. 110
    cookie monster Says:

These photos are pretty funny because hes trying to make sure he holds the book so the cameras can catch the Obama pic. It is a photo-op. like most of Pitts paparazzi photos this is a photo-op set up by Brad and the paparazzi. Now that it\’s obvious that Obama is ahead in the polls Brad comes out with obvious support for Obama. too funny.

111. 111
    Ligaya Says:

@ Last one @ 10/06/2008 at 3:44 pm: Thanks, I’ll check the last thread. I’m not a regular visitor to JJ and I stopped reading the threads after the first couple of times I did (allergic to trolls), and I don’t remember ever posting on JJ , so I probably missed something. Actually, I’m only reading today because someone on Pittwatch posted that some Changeling premiere eyewitness stories were posted here.

@ And thanks to the one who posted the link to chictoday. Very interesting article – about 1/3 to ½ of that wasn’t reported in anything I read from my Yahoo/Google alerts, about 1/3 was more or less the same with some details different, and the rest the same.

I think Angelina was undeclared, not undecided. She’s being publicly neutral, like the UN and Bono. IMO, not being partisan in this election is a choice she has the right to make. It’s also very wise because I think she’ll be more effective with her advocacy work. One of the earliest things I read about Angelina was how respected she was on Capitol Hill – not only for her knowledge and experience, but also for being non-partisan. And Angelina was also right to ask both candidates for their positions on the issues most important to her. For one thing, neither had said anything about those issues. For another, it’s not wise to assume things – especially of politicians running for President of the U.S. Celebrity endorsements are a tricky thing, they can work against as well as for a candidate, e.g. Susan Sarandon (who I think is wonderful). And a study said over 70% of voters said celebrity endorsements wouldn’t have any effect on their vote.

112. 112
    please Says:

Uh, fool 112 – Obama has BEEN ahead in the polls, and like we’ve already said – Brad actually said he was voting for Obama months ago. So I guess, there goes your theory….Jennifer and/or Jennifer’s butt wipers.

113. 113
    Yeah!!! Says:

~~New Angie Thread~~

114. 114
    ana Says:

new photos angie and the kids in`NOLA

115. 115
    shiloh is mama's twin now Says:

sooo adorable.

116. 116
    jessica Says:

It is funny that Dems so trust the poll number. Bush was way behind John Kerry from the polls, but Bush won the election.

117. 117
    Persiancutie Says:

i think he had an appointment at resturant with someone,probably he was bringing the book for him. the pics i posted show he went to a resturant in NOLA.

118. 118
    Republican from CA Says:

Oh Brad….. you are becoming too liberal for my taste.
    I will still be a fan … until someone hotter than you comes along.

119. 119
    attn Says:

NEW THREAD!!!!!!!!

120. 120
    LuckyL Says:

Hehe, awesome

121. 121
    ed Says:

Angelina Jolie’s “undecided” quote was misinterpreted. She was asked the question of her support in April. When she replied she was “undecided” and needed to see where the canidates stood on world issues, she was talking about Obama and Hillary Clinton, not Obama and McCain. She has never been conservative.

Btw, anyone who thinks Obama is a “terrorist” is ignorant. If he isn’t your candidate, that’s fine but C’mon!!

122. 122
    me Says:

It seems most americans preferes Barack Obama… and me too.

123. 123
    Marieme Says:

His sexiness cannot be contained. Could Angelina be any luckier?! :D

I do feel sad he cannot even ride his bike a few blocks without being harrassed. As much as I love seeing them all I’d be willing to go without some Pitt/Jolie pics if it allowed them some more privacy.

124. 124
    wow Says:

Brad is hot in dress shirt & pants on bikes!

125. 125
    OBAMA/BIDEN08 Says:

YES OH YES THIS IS FANTASTIC OBAMA IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB I WAS OBAMA SINCE 07BUT NOW THAT MY FAVORITE CELEB HAS QUIETLY ENDORSED OBAMA/BIDEN IS SO WONDERFUL

126. 126
    palvasha Says:

obama is related to bush

127. 127
    VOLCHOK Says:

Does anyone know the brand of brad’s glasses? he has been seen wearing this ones a lot lately!

128. 128
    OBAMA/BIDEN08 Says:

BY THE WAY SO SEXY ON A BIKE……………………………..WHEW I HOT AND SWEATY JUST FROM THE SIGHT OF THIS MAN………….NO WONDER ANGIE IS SO FERTILE BRAD IS SEX WALKING TALKING BIKING BREATHING SLEEPING EATING BATHING………..AH WHERE WAS I………..OH DON’T FORGET TO REGISTER AND VOTE VOTE VOTE…………….THIS IS A PEICE OF CAKE ………….IT’S IN THE BAG……………..EASY AS PIE………………….EXPECT A LANDSLIDE ON NOV 4…………OBAMA/BIDEN08…………….PEACE

129. 129
    metro Says:

if Brad is a distant cousin & has oh so much $ – then why doesn’t he help out his VERY poor family?

Barack Obama’s youngest half brother has been living in a shanty town on the outskirts of Nairobi, Kenya.
    “I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist,” said George, who has the same father as the Illinois senator.

better yet, why doesn’t big O help out? for every pack of smokes he buys, he could throw some George’s way.

yeah, i know stupid -

130. 130
    LJ Says:

Is the black car behind this dufus his security detail? If not, one would think he would be afraid he’d get hit by a car. It has got to be security. He’s so special–you’d think he is the president. Glad to know this numb nuts dope is voting for Obama. Now I’m definately not voting for him!!!

131. 131
    eddie jones Says:

from the jets to bicycles, I guess it all evens out in the end doesn’t it? :)

132. 132
    Team Lara Croft Says:

of course he is voting obama! brad pitt is a longtime die hard democrat. get a clue. and like he is dumb and not know carrying a binder with obama’s name and picture and 08 on it would not be caught by paps. seriously, this man has been a celeb for decades. he knows the deal – he is voting for obama. case closed. and i love you brad!

133. 133
    fresh Says:

hot

134. 134
    Jenny Says:

Wait until his taxes go up ! Obama beieves in redistribution of wealth. He believes those that work hard should share THEIR money with the lazy people who don’t. And those lazy people want Obama because of this !! Hand outs for the lazy ones !
    I wonder if Brad knows he can voluntarly donate more money on his tax returns ? That should be every individuals CHOICE. Not be made to hand THEIR money over because some idiot president thinks they should.

135. 135
    Honey Says:

Brad Pitt 4ever!!!!!!

136. 136
    lori Says:

yeah barack and brad: the two hottest cousins ever! obama 08!

137. 137
    diana Says:

Love Brad and Barack!

138. 138
    OBAMA/BIDEN08 Says:

WHO IS JE NNY IS THAT YOU JE NNX STOP HATING ……………DAMN THIS SO STUPID OF THIS X-W IFE LET IT GO BRAD DID TTHREE YEARS AGO…………….I BET HE HAS FORGOTTEN JE NNX’S NAME………….HAHAH….HEHEHE……………HOHOHO………………PEAC E

139. 139
    LYB Says:

this doesn’t surprise me, Brad helped John Kerry to campaign four years ago.. btw brad always looks so hot~

140. 140
    Angies hanging tats Says:

brad dresses so nice compared to his poor kids

141. 141
    SERA Says:

I am so proud to be a Jolie Pitt fan. They are good , caring parents and a loving couple. I wish them all the best. Obama, Obama , Obama… Our next President.

142. 142
    Angies hanging tats Says:

these two couldnt wait to get out and get pictured it has been so long … you know they came back to get pics taken … jens ben in the mags way too much. poor media freaks

143. 143
    Nicole Says:

I love you <3 <3 Brad….. <3 <3
    You hunk of a spunk you… :) :) :) :)

144. 144
    boo(real) Says:

Brad is hot and sexy!!! you can just tell his abs are hard and toned!! yeah he is giving Angie a workout!!!! Brad can vote for whoever he wants.. this is still America!!

145. 145
    lylian Says:

Obama is the real deal @ 10/06/2008 at 3:02 pm

Brad has attended several Obama fund raisers. He and Angie supports Obama.
    >>>>>>>>>

Not true. Brad has never openly come out in support of Obama. No doubt very mindful of his and Angelina’s humanitarian work.

Angelina has just said that she is UNDECIDED as yet, though she liked Joe Biden’s views during the VP debate.

Much as I would like Obama/Biden to win the ticket, I don’t think it is right to put words and actions into the mouth of others and create a fiction on something as important as this.

146. 146
    simpleman Says:

Angelina today is different from Angelina years way back. She is very intelligent woman. She knows it’s best for her humanitarian work, if she doesn’t say who she is supporting in public. She today lives above a bunch of stupid movie stars in Hollywood, their brains as small as peanuts, but they have very big stinking mouths. It doesn’t matter whoever Angelina votes for in this election, It’s her choice and her reason. The key I’m trying to say is using your brain when you go to vote and don’t be stupid like many movie stars in Hollywood.

147. 147
    Rach Says:

Yes Brad! I knew you would make the right decision! OBAMA all the way!

148. 148
    brad's hanging Jowls Says:

Breaking NEWS

I just read that Brad is undergoing surgery to nip and tuck his GIANT Jowls. As a lover of OBAMA he is really embarrassed about his resemblance to MCcain.

149. 149
    lylian Says:

Jenny @ 10/06/2008 at 7:19 pm

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jenny your sort of lazy ignorance is terrifying.

Obama will raise taxes for those earning more than 250K per annum but will reduce taxes for those earning less than that.

So, are you saying that those earning less than 250K per annum are lazy? Less than 5% of the American working population earn more than 250K per annum. So 95% of the American population is lazy?

What about the secretaries and back room staff who didn’t get those fat bonusses but will end up being unemployed because of the economic crisis? Have they been lazy? What about the hard working builder who will be out of a job now for the next 3 years until the housing slack gets taken up? Was he lazy?

It’s the middle class that do all the heavy lifting in the American economy. The median income in America is approximately 50K. They are the ones who go to work each day, put their children in day care, come home and cook and clean. Don’t they deserve a tax break?

And lets not talk about health care. obama is going to be able to make sure more American’s get healthcare. mccain wants to give tax credits so more americans can buy healthcare whilst taking away the tax deductions from companies. But what if you don’t earn enough to get all the tax credits? Then what??What if you are out of a job and won’t pay taxes this year or next year? Then what is the use of a tax credit?

You don’t have to believe me about tax breaks. Here is a link to an independant study group:

From the bipartisan http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/url.cfm?ID=411749

The two candidates’ tax plans would have sharply different distributional effects.

Senator McCain’s tax cuts would primarily benefit those with very high incomes, almost all of whom would receive large tax cuts that would, on average, raise their after-tax incomes by more than twice the average for all households. Many fewer households at the bottom of the income distribution would get tax cuts and those tax cuts would be small as a share of after-tax income.

In marked contrast, Senator Obama offers much larger tax breaks to low- and middle-income taxpayers and would increase taxes on high-income taxpayers. The largest tax cuts, as a share of income, would go to those at the bottom of the income distribution, while taxpayers with the highest income would see their taxes rise significantly.

The impact of the tax code on economic activity under each candidate’s policies would differ in several important ways.

Under Senator McCain’s proposed policies, the top marginal rates (35 percent on individual income and 25 percent on corporate income) would be significantly lower than under Senator Obama’s plan (39.6 and 35 percent, respectively). McCain’s reduced individual and corporate rates could improve economic efficiency and increase domestic investment, but the larger future deficits would reduce and might completely negate any positive effect.

In contrast, Senator Obama’s proposed new tax credits could encourage desirable behavior, particularly if the childless EITC and payroll tax rebate encourage additional labor supply among childless low-income individuals. However, he would also direct new subsidies at an already favored group-seniors -and an already favored activity-homeownership-which could probably be better directed elsewhere.

150. 150
    mlk Says:

NOBAMA

151. 151
    love them Says:

Brad looks better and better!

152. 152
    love them Says:

Sarah palin is an idiot and if McCain becomes president-God help us

153. 153
    love them Says:

lylian-you are so right! Thank-you for explaining it to Jen who obviously doesn”t have a clue.

154. 154
    love them Says:

Jenny you are an idiot

155. 155
    Denise Says:

Brad is awesome. Little Knox is going to be the spiting image of Brad. Angie already said he favors Brad. So adorable. Such a great dad. Bless Angie and Brad.

156. 156
    Nicole Says:

Angie hanging tats = Brad’s hanging jowls =
    yes you… give your *ss a break…. you sound so desperate .. LOL
    your fugly stunned mullet employer the original tats hangers all over mechico with her legs open wide and lifting her butte up so high .. the founders of the ginormous CHIN .. yes that clown… aren’t going anywhere dude…

157. 157
    sarita Says:

Nice shades! A little bigger than the kind he usually wears.

158. 158
    Marieme Says:

Tilda #37 – Yes! You’re exactly right. He does look ‘refreshed.” Poor daddy. Ooops, I mean, poor, damn-hot, daddy!

well….#39 – How do you know? I figured Brad would support Obama, but I understood Ange was not going public with her choice (though I can’t understand why not).

159. 159
    nice Says:

God, keep blessing and watching over the Jolie-Pitt family.

160. 160
    me Says:

I am not directly interested in US elections since I am not from there. But, despite the fact that everybody is free to vote, I don’t like how many actors are involving and using their fame to make people vote what tehy want. It is not right actors for politics are the same as a woman working in a supermarket, citizens, and it is very sad to see how they use media and their public power to make publicity on politics. And that is exactly what this man is doing ryding on this bycicle, this time he does not ryde a motorbike with a helmet no he shows on propose a picture…like if we were stupit! Doesn’t matter if the candidate is good or not or even if we are going to like him more because he likes Obama. He is just an actor and he is playing with the media, disgusting!

161. 161
    tondogirl Says:

sexy….brad is still very handsome and sexy !!!

162. 162
    Giizee Says:

Bradd tee amooo!,,es hemosoo

163. 163
    Original jpf Says:

# 160 me @ 10/07/2008 at 7:05 am

______________

Anyone who is a citizen of these United States of America has a right to proclaim from the rooftops if he/she wants “whether they are a celebrity or not” the person they’ve chosen to support politically. If some are so easily influenced by others simply because that person is a celebrity, it’s not the celebrity’s fault that the non-celeb’s is so incapable of forming an independent thought.

What’s disgusting is your disrespect of what makes America great. When you suggest a group shouldn’t be free in opinion simply because of class or fame, that goes against everything we stand for and fight for.

jpf

164. 164
    CRACKHEAD Says:

THAT LOOKS LIKE A MUG PHOTO ..

165. 165
    jonas Says:

GOD HES SEXYYYYYYYYYYY

166. 166
    BRANGELINA Says:

I am so glad that both Brad and Angie is voting for Barak Obama…It is the right thing to do for America…70% of the world thinks so…
    and 94% of Hollywood does too…GO OBAMA

167. 167
    Alyssa Says:

If you want to have a decent home to retire in make sure you vote for the right man. Look at Obamas grandmothers conditions – the poverty she lives in and he never tried to help her … What is really wrong with him? Does America know this African son?

Firstly congradulations Mc Cain for your debate win.

Obama should have seen to his grandmothers poverty first (years ago) before he tried to clean up Americas back yard.

Why is his grandmother still living in such abject poverty if Obama is the hero he makes out to be?

168. 168
    Lily Says:

America reach out and hold onto Mc Cain, you truly have a gem of a man to run your country. What a dignified gentleman.

Did you know?

Did you know that Obama is fooling the American public. He was born in Kenya. Is therefore African and guess what ..

Dont expect much help from Obama.

It would have taken just a few of his American dollars to help her build a better shack.

OBAMA SHAME ON YOU. Vote for Mc Cain and be safe.

169. 169
    Lily Says:

Did you know?

Dont expect much help from Obama.

OBAMA SHAME ON YOU. Vote for Mc Cain and be safe.

170. 170
    B tomlinson Says:

Obama a terrorist…be real. He is what we need for this country and Brand Pitt is just one of the millions of Americans’ who can see this. Smart move Brad…

171. 171
    kambosha Says:

Obama is got the all of world eyes

172. 172
    kambosha Says:

Obama is got the all world eyes

173. 173
    kambosha Says:

he’s not a terrorist he’s the right waiting man

174. 174
    kambosha Says:

no one can say he’s a terrorist

175. 175
    kambosha Says:

im not agree with you Lily even if you said the truth then you must be Accept him right Now

176. 176
    kambosha Says:

love you Troy Pitt and wanted 05 Jolie

177. 177
    kambosha Says:

hey people every where i know that the most people over the world vote to Obama and wanted&likes him as a president and the most Never do and some calling him a terrorist it;s really So funny of them So..why the Others not Give him a try to be as a president perhaps he gonna be the good president Or may because he’s Black or looks Different than Mc cain or the Other presidents before him the Only thing i never understand is Still some people thinking Behind and we’re in 21th Century and they’re a such Racials people……………..
    Hopefully they Will thinking infront and to the Future too