Brad Pitt Bikes With Barack Obama

Brad Pitt Bikes With Barack Obama

BARACK BIKER

A solo Brad Pitt throws on a fedora, hops on his bicycle and goes for a ride down the street in New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday.

The 44-year-old actor carried around a sketch notebook with a drawing of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama on the cover. “08″ was also in the corner of Barack‘s picture, obviously signifying the year of Barack‘s presidential race, 2008.

Looks like we now know who Brad is voting for come election time!

Back in August, Angelina Jolie‘s presidential pick was undecided.

10+ pictures inside of Barack biker Brad Pitt

brad pitt barack obama bike 01
brad pitt barack obama bike 02
brad pitt barack obama bike 03
brad pitt barack obama bike 04
brad pitt barack obama bike 05
brad pitt barack obama bike 06
brad pitt barack obama bike 07
brad pitt barack obama bike 08
brad pitt barack obama bike 09
brad pitt barack obama bike 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All
love him even more now @ 10/06/2008 at 3:05 pm

Brad Pitt for OBAMA! Yeah!!!

i meant didn’t a designer have an obama shirt/dress at fashion week. you know the world may be going down but really all i have is awesome sites like this with cool pix.

originaltruth @ 10/06/2008 at 3:06 pm

Welcome back, guli. Hope you are feeling better.

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN.

I like both Obama & Mc Cain

Its family after all :) He looks hot in black and white. Love you Brad.

the real jc. @ 10/06/2008 at 3:07 pm

Has anyone else noticed he’s quite good looking or am I alone?
KIDDING. He’s ******* hot. Wolf whistles for Bradley. YYYYAAAAYYYY.

Angelina says she’s still undecided but she liked how well Biden did in the debate. she didn’t say anything about the doofus sarah palin .

People let them be in New Orleans, that’s what they said. It is peaceful.

Angelina Jolie at a press conference for “Changeling” at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel – http://www.reserveresult.com/

ahhh nice to see him..looking good brad!

JJ -

Brad’s looking mighty fine. Looks like he got some sleep. He looks so fresh. No matter what people think, they are so low key, you see them alot when they have press to do for movies, other than that, they just keep it on the down low.

I don’t think it was a leaflet he was handed… it looks like it was stuck on there. That is even more unsubtle than if he’d directly told a reporter he would be voting for Obama! Didn’t realise Pitt was into flirting with the photographers like this. It’s a bit like a few weeks back when Halle Berry had that personality disorders book on display.

well.......... @ 10/06/2008 at 3:12 pm

Obama is the real deal @ 10/06/2008 at 3:02 pm Brad has attended several Obama fund raisers. He and Angie supports Obama.

proof

I love him even more…i didn’t think that was possible

JJ

Check out Angelina Jolie at a press conference for “Changeling” at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel.

Are you sure Brad declared for Obama and attended fundraisers for him? I’m 99% likely to vote for Obama, but I subscribe to Yahoo and Google alerts and I didn’t read anything like that. Sometimes we don’t read things carefullu or headlines/articles are misleading.

Brad has wanted to stump a little more publicly for the Democratic leader but his hopes were quickly dashed this time last year as the campaign felt Brad’s headline-making presence would be more of a liability than an asset.

Nonetheless, Brad continues to quietly support Barack. His distant cousin. In more ways than one.

well…you are wrong!

Does that mean the Jolie-Pitts have slipped out of NY and into New Orleans????

Passing Through @ 10/06/2008 at 3:21 pm

Damn! I knew I should have said it last night when I was thinking it! I thought they’d head to NOLA for a few days before heading back to Germany. It was a German paper that said filming starting today, but the Variety has always said Oct 13th.

oh, no, Brad, no Obama. Obama is a terrorist. Angie never say she likes Obama.

well.......... @ 10/06/2008 at 3:23 pm

Dude @ 10/06/2008 at 3:18 pm

That was a tabliod story. Brad has never publicly stated were he stands. Obama in responsej to the story which spread like wild fire through the interenet said they have never spoken to Brad but would gladly accept any help offered. Yes indeed they asked Obama himself about a tabloid story.

Passing Through @ 10/06/2008 at 3:24 pm

BTW – Did I miss the, “Why isn’t he wearing a helmet?! That’s a bad influence on his kids!” troll post yet? Please tell me I did….

He proudly supported Kerry in ’04, I’m not surprised by this.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All