Brad Pitt Bikes With Barack Obama

Brad Pitt Bikes With Barack Obama

BARACK BIKER

A solo Brad Pitt throws on a fedora, hops on his bicycle and goes for a ride down the street in New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday.

The 44-year-old actor carried around a sketch notebook with a drawing of Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama on the cover. “08″ was also in the corner of Barack‘s picture, obviously signifying the year of Barack‘s presidential race, 2008.

Looks like we now know who Brad is voting for come election time!

Back in August, Angelina Jolie‘s presidential pick was undecided.

10+ pictures inside of Barack biker Brad Pitt

brad pitt barack obama bike 01
brad pitt barack obama bike 02
brad pitt barack obama bike 03
brad pitt barack obama bike 04
brad pitt barack obama bike 05
brad pitt barack obama bike 06
brad pitt barack obama bike 07
brad pitt barack obama bike 08
brad pitt barack obama bike 09
brad pitt barack obama bike 10

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All

They are in New Orleans as Brad takes care of some housing business, then off to Missouri to see the family. Then back to Germany until December.

Passing Through @ 10/06/2008 at 3:21 pm
________________________________________

According to several german newspapers some actors will start shooting today or wednesday in a town near switzerland. The rest will start next monday (13 of Oct) on the studios in Potsdam.

Angelina said she likes Biden very much, so I guess that sealed that bragelina is a fan of the Obama-Biden

Oh no, hatgate. Just kidding. BP is looking mighty fine and in my neck of the woods. Way to go BP. Support the MIR Project.

Again, where did Angelina say she liked Biden and she’d vote for him? I haven’t seen that in any of the alerts I’ve read. It’d be huge news if either Brad or Angelina officially announced or even casually said who they’re voting for in the coming election. There’s no way anyone would miss it because it’d be all over the media everywhere. IN CAPS and bold letters.

Remember months ago when there was a rumor – to embarass them – that the JPs had offered their support to Obama but were rejected? Both the Obama campaign and the JPs said that never happened. Then remember the rumors that both the Obama and McCain campaigns wanted their endorsement? I don’t know if that was true or more media speculation.

ALSO, my husband (who’s studied genetics and anthropology) said that since all humans came from the first of our species, everybody pretty much carries some of everybody else’s DNA. So I could be the umpteenth cousin several times removed of Queen Elizabeth I and the Last Empress of China. If I remember right that article that said Brad and Barack were (very distantly) related, said they were related to a lot of other interesting people. And a lot of other current famous people, Hillary Clinton being one, were related to other interesting people too. That stuff is fun, but I don’t know how reliable or significant.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/06/2008 at 3:39 pm

Dude @ 10/06/2008 at 3:18 pm

Brad has wanted to stump a little more publicly for the Democratic leader but his hopes were quickly dashed this time last year as the campaign felt Brad’s headline-making presence would be more of a liability than an asset.
______________________________________

This was proven to be false. The Obama campaign released a statement saying they didn’t say that. Please don’t believe everything your read or at least try to make sure you find out the real truth. ;)

BRAD, PLEASE DON’T … HUGE MISTAKE

Ligaya
Check the last thread for the Interview,she talks about liking Biden

This does not mean he’s voting Obama . Also, even if he is voting Obama, does not mean Angie is. They are free to vote however they choose.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/06/2008 at 3:44 pm

.`i guess this means all brangelina fans will be voting for ;obama now.

lmbao

Fox channel had a program exposing Obama’s tie with many radical and terrorist groups last night. It is very scary.

memo to Brad: You campaign for gay rights and marriage right?
didnt you hear what Biden and Palin emphasized on their debates about the Democrat and Republican stand on Gay issues and that is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both parties are against the gay marriage!
Applause to them for that!

I just noticed on 2 other sites that there is no picture on Brad’s notebook. Is this photoshop? Or maybe different angle?

for ligaya

A while ago there were rumours that you were thinking of working for John McCain’s campaign. Is that still true?
To be honest, I still haven’t decided who to vote for. Like everyone I hope to see something really incredible happen to this county, I am worried about how we will emerge from this economic crisis, I ask myself if the parties will unite to make things work. I could throw stones and say bad things, but I don’t know what we could gain out of that. There are many things about Joe Biden which I very much like, I was very happy to hear him speak so well during the debate, he is a very intelligent man but I listen to everyone and I think that’s important to do.

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/06/2008 at 3:56 pm

Ligaya @ 10/06/2008 at 3:38 pm

________________________________________

I’m not surprised at all that they are now in NOLA…I think it is wonderful :-)

Hello originaltruth and PT ((waving))

Hey JPs Nelah here a bit..
Can Brad look any hotter on that bike.
Goo Brad. He probably has some incredible drawings in that sketch book.
Senior Happy Birthday again and Im celebrating by doing my
Happy Dance haha Enjoy..

go Nelah *gooo..um ya know it..

Oh Hey guli Welcome back..I hope alls well *youve been missed by old/new friends..

Mr and Mrs Smith @ 10/06/2008 at 3:59 pm

Ligaya @ 10/06/2008 at 3:38 pm

_____________________________________

I forgot to say that Angie never said she’d vote for Biden, just that she likes him.

andamentothat @ 10/06/2008 at 4:01 pm

Passing Through @ 10/06/2008 at 3:24 pm BTW – Did I miss the, “Why isn’t he wearing a helmet?! That’s a bad influence on his kids!” troll post yet? Please tell me I did….

_________________
LOL .. but I did think of that.. oops hope that doesnt label me a troll.. I was wondering why is he riding so dangerously given he attracts maniacal paps all the time.. or does he think heck no one will know he is in NO… maybe just maybe that hat has an inbuilt helmet.

and for all those wondering.. will he or wont he.. i.e. vote for obama.. he can choose to do so you know.. its his choice. and like Angie said yesterday she is doing her research.. so everyone, it wont make you a lesser fan if he votes for a candidate you dont support.. its ok.. really.

Ot
Hey Jill hey*
remember when we were discussing the Jay Leno on the street thingy questioning people. Take a look at this.

Soopx a warm greeting 2 you.
Thanku beremy girl estelle hey*hello andamen2that..Hi Shar..

Senior ignore post 1 the video doesnt work..Ill come up with something.

Hola! Bonjour! Hi haterz!…the champ is here…

…hahahahahahahaha@ some you tore-up over this picture of Pitt with barack…hahaha…keep ‘em comin for cryin out loud…hahaha

rolls eyes @ 10/06/2008 at 4:04 pm

Him and his wife hardly even stay in America, he looks like an idiot trying to advertise one of our presidential candidates. He also looks like a Jehovah’s Witness in that outfit. And what is with that hat all the time??

marc jacobs sunglasses, loves it.

Haha sorry, Im multi tasking at work &
Jill that video was suppose 2 go with this post under the heading ”enjoy my JP friends”*haha sorry.
Jill this is the video I wanted you 2 watch lol. I think.

Today is a new day. Lets try.
Lifes 2 short*..I like you all. Im at work *but wish I could say something wise.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 78 » Show All