Sarah Palin To Spoof Tina Fey on SNL?

Sarah Palin To Spoof Tina Fey on SNL?

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is likely to appear on Saturday Night Live to spoof her spoofer, Tina Fey.

The Republican vice-presidential candidate is rumored to spoof the 30 Rock writer’s American Express ads.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports, “While next weekend’s Saturday Night Live will be a rerun, it is possible Palin could appear Thursday on the first of NBC’s Weekend Update specials in prime time.”

WOULD YOU TUNE IN to watch Palin spoof Fey???

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Lillianne @ 10/06/2008 at 4:53 pm

You betcha!

Yea, I wanna see if she has any comedic chop, although I highly doubt it. Did any other presidental nominee come on the SNL and spoof their spoofer, or is Sarah Palin being very petty???

Ding dang, say it ain’t so Joe!! I see enough of her supidity on CNN, I don’t need to see a VP nominee acting even dumber on SNL. She makes me vomit (palin, that is…)

Yes, I’m having so much fun with this dumb lady,I think the SNL is the perfect plece for her not the VP job.

#3 — Hillary was on during her primary race against Barack.

She is a embarrassment to this country but I need to say I’m having so much fun with her stupidity, pick her to be the vp canditate alone shows how MacCain makes stupid choices and can’t be trusted to be the president of United States.

She is a joke

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/06/2008 at 5:11 pm

..if she wants to embarrass herself some more.. she should go for it. i’d bet my left-nut she’ll do a horrible job.

Is that possible? Doesn’t it take a smart person to play dumb?

Go PALIN!!!

Lillianne @ 10/06/2008 at 5:15 pm

She craves the spotlight. She’ll do it.

No. This is silly. Palin spoofing Fey spoofing Palin? What is Plain ging to do, spoof Tina Fey as Tina Fey!

I am for Obama , but I hope ina way McCain wins and I WISH McCain-Palin gives it to the U.S.A tens times worst than what we have had! Give the people what they want. Nice and hard.

Palin is so much hotter than fug TIna Fey. McCain/Palin all the way, baby!

Lol all these people were also the same people saying they couldn’t wait to see Nobama on SNL. I love everytime i look at this forum and others…the fact that most bloggers are liberal..ring true every day. No she is not being petty about her spoofer….I think this is hilarous…Tina Fey did a good job and now that Sarah will be spoofing back it makes for great television

defo palin!! rock on :)

@14 – I want some of what you’re smoking! Tina Fey fug?!!! Keep drinking the KOOL-AID!!

love palin.

mccain/palin 08

london Patriot @ 10/06/2008 at 5:50 pm

Sarah Palin is everthing americans deserve , you go girl f… the americans!

Cruise family circus @ 10/06/2008 at 5:51 pm

Yes, I’ll watch.

McCain/Palin ’08

If you love animals you will love Christian the Lion, a true Love story!

AnotherMark @ 10/06/2008 at 6:02 pm

Are you trying to tell me Palin wasn’t attempting comedy already? She’s already had me wetting my pants with laughter at her public speakin’ (sic). Sad that she is probably the only one who doesn’t get her own hilarity.

Who could vote for a boy for Pres when you could have someone great like McCain!!!!!

Palin probably has a good sense of humor. I don’t see it happening with the SNL crew… but I love Palin

Yes I think she should it would be great!

Boo hiss on number 19!

Lots of men think Sarah is hot!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All