Selena Gomez: I'm Getting To Know Nick Jonas

Selena Gomez: I'm Getting To Know Nick Jonas

Selena Gomez shops at Urban Outfitters on Sunday with mom Mandy before picking up some ice cream at Ben & Jerry’s in Studio City, Calif.

The 16-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place just confessed to TV Guide that she’s “getting to know” the youngest Jonas Brother, Nick (also 16).

“I’ve gotten really close to the entire Jonas family this past year,” Selena admitted. “Nick and I are getting to know each other, but we’re not confirming anything.”

She even extended an invitation to Transformers star Shia LaBeouf: “I’ve had a crush on him ever since he was on Even Stevens. It’s very far-fetched, but I would love to have Shia on Wizards.”

When asked if she considers herself a role model, Selena said, “I’m going to do the best that I can do, but I am 16 and I am going to make mistakes – no one’s perfect. To be honest, I’m quite boring! I love to go bowling and to the movies. When it comes to my wardrobe, I think I dress like a 30-year-old woman.”

DO YOU THINK Selena Gomez dresses like a 30-year-old woman???

selena gomez nick jonas 01
selena gomez nick jonas 02
selena gomez nick jonas 03

Credit: Olycom; Photos: VAH/Fame Pictures, Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas, Selena Gomez

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

i love selena

NOOOOOOOOO! :@ Not NELENA. NILEY is way moooore better. :@:@:@

I Think Selena’s Awesome!
and definatly doesn’t dress like a 30 Year old.

Ashleytfan @ 10/06/2008 at 2:15 pm

shes cute <3

She’s a much better role model than Miley…at least she picks guys her own age!!!

isa and ana @ 10/06/2008 at 2:23 pm

WE HAAAAAAATE YOU
*****
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCH YOU SELENA

VAAAAI SE FUUDE SUA PUUTA !
NEEVR COMES TO BRAZIL IICK _|_

NEEEEEEVER NELENA
MONKEY -’-

no way. i love her style?!

isa and ana @ 10/06/2008 at 2:25 pm

MILEY IS BETTER THAN SELENA
DO YOU DONT SEE ?
SELENA GOMEZ IS A BIIIIIIIIIITCH
SHE THINK SHE IS A PRINCESS .. SHE IS A PERFECT GIRL.. SHE IS A MILEY
BUUT SHE ISN’T
SHE NEEVER WILL BE A MILEY !

and she’s adorable. <3

I thought she confirmed on The View that her and Nick are JUST friends. Even on Regis and Kelly, I believe. Anyways she is a very classy girl, and I love her style!

isa and ana @ 10/06/2008 at 2:26 pm

F-U-C-K -Y-U-O SELEENA B-I-T
-’-'-’-'-’-'-’–’-'-’

hahaha she even said it:P
her style is really like old women.
I mean have u seen her dresses??
Sorry, no offence, just my opinion.

she is soo modest i think she is a great role model.

isa and ana @ 10/06/2008 at 2:28 pm

DO YOU THINK Selena Gomez dresses like a 30-year-old woman???

kkkkkkk she is liike a 30-year-old woman
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk biitch 4ever

selena is soo modest i think she is a great role model.

isa and ana @ 10/06/2008 at 2:30 pm

modest ?
she is a biitch , without modest!
she doesn’t know what is modest ¬¬

VERY EMBARRASSING THAT Selena’s Best Friend Demi Lovato got invited to Miley’s Sweet 16 Extravaganza.

Geez Selena, i think your 15 mins of fame is up!!!!!

don’t give us the BS that you were out of town the day of Miley’s Sweet 16. Reports saw to in Studio City shopping. What better way to sulk your miseries.

You missed out an awesome event at DISNEYLAND….a very UNFORGETTABLE Event.

Too bad, you are being MANIPULATED by HOBROS!!!
what tied up in your puppet strings!!!!

SELENA YOU SUCK, you will never have the success that MILEY has… i mean no can.

Only one MILEY AND only ONE Britney
QUEEN B and Princess M !!

Well she is a way better role model than miley.

NELENA <33

I LOVE HER!!!! I think she dresses fantastic! But why do all these Disney girls want to be with Nick! Ugh forget him! I think she’s going to go downhill like Miley, if she gets with Nick.

Nick jonas @ 10/06/2008 at 2:34 pm

No way nosefine is way more better

I feel sorry for this Disney generation. It was so much better in the 90′s. All they have is THIS…annoying, talentless twits.

WILL always be compared to Miley

WILL ALWAYS BE known as MILEY 2.0.

ELVIRA 2.0 in my books.

her 15 mins of fame is up.

supposedly she is gonna make a cd. What kind of talent is that!!!!

she totally rules. she’s freakin better than miley.

move over, hannah montana lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All