The Jolie-Pitts are a Cheetos Family

The Jolie-Pitts are a Cheetos Family

Angelina Jolie takes three of her children — Pax, almost 5, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, 2 — for a walk in the French Quarter district of New Orleans, Louisiana on Monday.

The family, who was accompanied by two security guards, stopped at Verdi Mart for some Cheetos snacks.

As Chester Cheetah always says “It’s not easy being cheesy.”

Earlier in the day, Brad Pitt was seen biking around with a Barack Obama-covered notebook.

15+ pictures inside of the Cheetos Jolie-Pitts family…

jolie pitts cheetos family 01

• This rapper just got out of jail - TMZ
  • Nick Jonas goes shirtless for documentary trailer - Gossip Cop
  • Stream Fifth Harmony's new album now - Just Jared Jr
  • Kailyn Lowry's bare finger confirms her split - Radar
  • Rob Kardashian reveals significant weight loss - Huffington Post
  • See if you can solve this blind item - Lainey Gossip
  • B.B. King's 15 kids from 15 women fight for his money - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Stefanie

cute!

• bdj

Awww too cute. Where is Shiloh? JUST KIDDING!!!!. Mama Angie is looking great. Zahara, Pax and Shiloh are cuties.

• Sweet

omg yay! Love this family!

they are very special in a way =)

• Sheri

She has definetly had some work done.

• NYFF

This reminds me of her pics when she was walking around New Orleans with her kids during her pregnancy!!!

• [☆I n F a m o u s☆]

hahahahahahahaha

• Mandy look-a-like

Oh and Angelina looks gorgous!

and omg Shiloh look soooo much like brad! His mini-me. lol

• briseis

Yeah, they are so cute. And they love my favorite snacks. Angelina is a smoking hot earth mother. Love Shiloh’s crocs.

I especially appreciate that they can walk anywhere and not be bothered. Yey for NOLA.

• NJS

Oh they are home! Love her…Ready for more pics

• Tilly

Angie looks good!
    So nice to see her out and about with the kids :)

• Sweet

ups mandy look-a-like is mee “Sweet”

• Adoring Fan

Love Angie and her precious children. God bless their beautiful family.

• becca

AWW MAN!! so effing cute!

• marie

yayyyy!!
    I missed shiloh big time!
    They are all soo gorgeous! Angie is beautiful too!
    cant wait to se the babies again!

• becca

shilohs lips are HUGE like angies!! soo lucky haha

• gina

This family is so adorable! I love them.

• African Girl

Awwwww! Too cute! My two years old niece has Shiloh’s shoes in pink….lol

• anustin

wow…..love them to the max.

• bdj

Zahara is a character. She cracks me up. All the children are adorable.

• LuckyL

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/06/2008 at 5:31 pm

hahahahahahahaha
    ______

Wha?

Anyway, saw the pics elsewhere, but I’ve missed her.

• NYFF

OMG…Shiloh looks like a female version of Brad Pitt.

• lala

whoa!

shiloh looked like a boy for a second.

• ……..

African Girl @ 10/06/2008 at 5:37 pm

Every kid in America has a pair of croc’s, you idiot. Who cares!

• Charleston,sc fan

This reminds me of my own kids, nieces, and nephews. Cheetos are their favorite snack at the beach. All the parents make sure one of the families has a big bag of cheetos before heading out to the beach on the weekends. Of course, we add trays of strawberries, grapes, and melon for healthier options, but the cheetos are the kids’ fave.

• ……..

bdj @ 10/06/2008 at 5:39 pm Zahara is a character. She cracks me up

What is Z doing to crack you up? She isnt doing anything but walking down the street. What do you find funny about that?

• sharon

omg, Shiloh is so beautiful. Z and Pax are so cute.

• eew

those kids are constantly photographed shoving in the junk food. and as for the crocs – well that’s just plain disgusting. and angelina’s plastic surgery is just undeniable.

• ……..

anustin @ 10/06/2008 at 5:37 pm wow…..love them to the max.

Really? Like, you love them like you would love your own kids? Do you know them? How do you think Angelina would feel knowing that you, a complete stranger loves her kids? I think it would scare her.

• http://www.justjared.com/ Just Jared

Yeah, AFRICAN GIRL. Every kid in America has crocs. GET A LIFE!!!

• maria

Shiloh is adorable, look at that face, she looks like a doll. She’s going to grow up to be gorgeous.

But Shiloh seems to be a little chubby. They should really watch what they feed their kids, I’ve seen pictures of Shiloh snacking on her own bag of chips on various occasions. I’ve seen the other kids snacking too, but the others were never chubby. Yes, I know she’s a toddler and toddlers have baby fat, but that is more than just baby fat. Also, Zahara wasn’t that chubby at that age and neither was Mad.

• http://Justjared Felinelilly

How cute are Pax and Z holding hands? And Shiloh with crocs on her feet. Very cute pictures, the kids are very well-behaved in public.

• Dude

Poor Shiloh really isn’t that cute and don’t get mad at me for calling a baby not cute. if you want mean comments about a baby go look at the adam sandler baby post. Just like little sadie sandler Shiloh as her fathers face. Not cute. Angelina said baby Vivienne looks like her. for Viviene I hope that’s true.

• bdj

…….. @ 10/06/2008 at 5:41 pm
    Calm down . Now is not the time to PMS. Take a couple of aspirins and you will feel fine. If you can’t look at adorable children and smile, then whatever. Chill oh cranky one.

• Passing Through

Awww…how cute are these pix of Z and Pax holding hands? That Pax is going to be a little heartbreaker right along with his little sisters. Brad better start stalking up on the shotgun shells..

• http://justjared Persiancutie

wow jared you are fast.thank you.

Shiloh is starting to look more like Angie. i wonder how twins look like. Pax’s dress is so cute,look at Zee ! good job princess.hahahaha

i’m happy that the whole family flew to NOLA as always.

• ……..

marie @ 10/06/2008 at 5:36 pm yayyyy!!
    I missed shiloh big time!

Why? Does Shiloh entertain you? Is Shiloh on this earth to entertain Marie? Shiloh doesnt sing, act, or perform in anyway. She’s a child. Not yours either, someone elses. What do you miss her for? Get a life, CREEP!

• Lea

Cute. I would get tired of carrying Shiloh around. Make the kid walk a little. I’ve only seen her carried.

• catherine

Shiloh is the most beautiful celebrity baby in HW.

• http://justjared Persiancutie

look at Angie. she is too gorgeous for words. jealous. brad is as much lucky to have her as her to have him.

• LuckyL

Just Jared @ 10/06/2008 at 5:43 pm

Yeah, AFRICAN GIRL. Every kid in America has crocs. GET A LIFE!!!
    _____
    I know jeeezus.

Please haters, recognize the sarcasm of the Jolie-Pitt fans and how insane you all are

• LuckyL

…….. @ 10/06/2008 at 5:47 pm

marie @ 10/06/2008 at 5:36 pm yayyyy!!
    I missed shiloh big time!

_____
    What’s up your a**? Katie Holmes?

• LuckyL

Warning, Warning, The haters are out in full force

My God, smile.

• Lea

Maria – of course Pax and Z were thinner at Shiloh’s age – they came from orphanages in 3rd world countries. Tends to make one thin.

• awwwww

Shiloh is an angel.

• http://Justjared Felinelilly

#34 PT, it’s Z, not X. LOL

• http://justjared Persiancutie

what is Angie wearing on her left hand? it is beautiful.

• shiloh is mama’s twin now

OMG…AJ looks so beautiful!!! Loves it!! I bet she had to kick Brad off her from Sat night. You KNOW some major lovin’ was had. LMAO :-D

She’s such a good weight now, still slender – but fuller in the face and arms, and collar bones. I love that dress she’s wearing – who makes it??

Oh man, Shiloh’s lips are even BIGGER – hahahahaha…look at her, she changes in every pic…here she looks like Brad with Angie’s lips…hahaa…here

she’s all Angelina in NYC. Adorable. Zeeeee in her pink, I loves it…and what in the heck is Pax wearing??!! LOL Looks like they all just woke up to me.

By the way food police. Some CONTEXT: Brad & Angelina’s home in NOLA, is about 12 steps from the corner store, when the family is in town, they take the kids to the store and they are alowed to get treats.
    Since they obviously haven’t been in NOLA for the last 6-7 months, that quite possibly is the last time Shi had Cheetos, you stupid jealous maniston faniston ho.

• ……..

bdj @ 10/06/2008 at 5:45 pm

I can look at adorable kids and smile. They are very cute. But you said Z cracks you up, like she’s doing stand up or something. Very odd.

• Sweet

wtf is wrong with you JUSTJARED?????

African girl wrote a normal comment ?!!?

• Prue Halliwell

Gaaa, what is this? Poster ………………., why so cranky? If you cannot stand fans making positive comments on a thread which features three of the JP kids, maybe it’s time to go on another thread, one that will NOT MAKE YOU burst a blood vessel. Chill!!!