Billy Ray Cyrus to Justin Gaston: You're My Mini-Me!

Billy Ray Cyrus to Justin Gaston: You're My Mini-Me!

Miley Cyrus was one lucky girl on Sunday night when her rumored 20-year-old beau Justin Gaston took to the stage and sang to her during her Sweet 16 bash at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.

“He’s here,” Miley said of Justin. “He’s celebrating with the rest of my friends, so that’ll be very nice.”

Even Miley’s dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, approves of Justin!

“He actually reminds me a lot of myself when I was 20 years old and I was living and searching for the dream,” Billy Ray told Access Hollywood. “He’s got a great heart and soul, and a lot of determination. I think that’s the true measure of a man, is when you measure his heart.”

10+ pictures inside of Justin Gaston singing to Miley Cyrus

billy ray cyrus justin gaston 01
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 02
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 03
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 04
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 05
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 06
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 07
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 08
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 09
billy ray cyrus justin gaston 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

The way they look like each other is kind of freaky.

wtf A 20 year old guys does not need to be dating a 15 year old. Her parents are so stupid.

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 10/07/2008 at 3:55 pm

He looks older than 20. Like in he’s 30s when hes up on the stage with Billy Ray! MILEY GET URSELF A GUY UR AGE!!!

mileyfan!!! @ 10/07/2008 at 3:57 pm

OMG2nd comment?
I love this one haha!

whatever………………JUSTIN is freakin HOTTTTTT

JUSTIN IS SO HOTT, AND HE A NICE BODY!!!!!

GO miley!!!!

Daniel mmmmm. @ 10/07/2008 at 4:18 pm

miley and justin make a cute couple
he looks like a cool person
MILEY ROCKS

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove him !!!!!!!!!

wow. is he really 20?? jeez louise, he is way too old in my opinion.

wow. a 20 year old? jeez louise, he is way too old in my opinion.

Miley didn’t look like she enjoyed that part at all xD
She was awkward and stiff the entire time.

I am grossed out a) by the age difference and b) by the fact that he reminds daddy of himself. Yuck.

Billy Ray plays a left hand guitar? So do I!

Ha! #11, I agree!! ew

the real jc. @ 10/07/2008 at 5:00 pm

Good heart or not. He’s still 20 and she’s 16. Guy’s that are 20 have one thing on their mind ALL the time and we all know what that is. I wouldn’t want my 16 year old going out with a 20 year old. Although it’s only 4 years difference, there is a huge gap between 16 and 20. HUUGGGEEEE.

What’s the matter with her parents? !

They have their heads screwed on wrong.

OMG! i thougth brani was miley dress as HannahMontana

look STOP to say **** of Miley’s parents. They are adults, they have a head BETTER THAN ALL HERE and if they approve the guy, they approve! you just don’t wanna see Miley dating a 20yearold so u keep saying her parents are stupid when they are SO MUCH MORE MATURE than you, so hey you are a kid, I’m sorry if that is not what u wanted to hear but Miley is dating him, HAHA

sillynohoho @ 10/07/2008 at 5:41 pm

#17 nhoho

grow up! YOu sound exactly like a teenager. How would you know about adults? You’re either a very young teenager or pretty stupid.

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/07/2008 at 5:41 pm

#5 – AGREEED! : D

and OF COURSE ; he has an amazing bod , he’s a freakin UNDERWEAR model.. umm yum ? ? ?

even though he’s 20… i’ll still take him and he’s gorgeous body…. ; hottie with a body!

but i still don’t understand why miley’s parents would let her date that hottness! doesn’t make sense

whateever ; he’s too hot for her… agreeed ?

statutory @ 10/07/2008 at 5:53 pm

#14…she is still 15…she won’t be 16 until November. It doesn’t matter if he’s hot or not…it’s still wrong morally and legally. I just can’t imagine my 15 year old daughter dating a 20 year old. Something is so wrong with her parents. I call them pimps and Miley is their property to sell as they please. It’s just disgusting.

What whack job parents. I believe this is all a publicity stunt. Miley is already on her way to being a $lut used to reel in money. How pathetic can a dad be. Miley is the next Britney & Jamie Spears.

mileyfan4eva @ 10/07/2008 at 5:57 pm

NILEYY 4 EVAA!!!!

I agree with the person who said Niley 4EVAA!! we all know who miley really likes.

okay heres what i have to say..no one would care if it is joe and Demi and there is just as much age difference there and no one complains about them…and about a year ago when people wanted jiley they thought it was soo cute joe and justin are basicly the same age so are demi and miley and no one would complain if there was a jemi..and who she dates is her opinion to me age is just a number by brother is 18 and hes dating a 15 year old and they are happy…age is just a number people

ONE WORD: EW!