Tue, 07 October 2008 at 11:52 am
Halle Berry is "Working" on Having More Kids
- Halle Berry and model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry are “working” on having more kids.
- David Duchovy is out in the wild.
- Charlize Theron might lose $20 million in watch lawsuit.
- Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson stop for candy.
- Aubrey O’Day hugs her pet pooch.
- Is Jessica Simpson engaged to Tony Romo?
- There’s more Halloween in Hollywood.
- Tina Fey’s first two Sarah Palin sketches this season drew 5 million Web views within the first 48 hours, according to SNL. In other Fey news, the 30 Rock star has landed a book deal reportedly worth $6 million.
- Late Show executives and John McCain reps are negotiating an appearance on David Letterman’s show sometime around the final presidential debate on Oct. 15, sources tell The Post.
- Madonna, whose Sticky & Sweet tour stopped at Madison Square Garden last night for the first of several shows, has already raked in $120 million from this, her seventh world tour
Just Jared on Facebook