Brad and Angelina Jet Off With Twins

Brad and Angelina Jet Off With Twins

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their twins Vivienne and Knox along with the rest of their family as they arrive back home at the Nice airport in the south of France on Wednesday.

Maddox, 7, Pax, 4 1/2, Shiloh, 2, and Zahara, 3 1/2, all joined their almost-three-month-old twin siblings on the trip back to France.

Just on Tuesday afternoon, Brad and Angie were seen in New Orleans snuggling up together. Looks like there’s still romance after six kids!

10+ pictures inside of Brad and Angelina taking the twins out…

brad angelina take twins out 01
brad angelina take twins out 02
brad angelina take twins out 03
brad angelina take twins out 04
brad angelina take twins out 05
brad angelina take twins out 06
brad angelina take twins out 07
brad angelina take twins out 08
brad angelina take twins out 09
brad angelina take twins out 10
brad angelina take twins out 11

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Helen

LMAO…Thanks for the video..Pax is soo funny.

• Ami

Welcome back to Europe! Love to see photos of the twins again but I think they are still too small to be exposed to the flashes.

• aNN

SWEET!!!!!

• LYB

little Shi has a lot of personalities~ :) she is so adorable with some of her face expressions.

• Kindness

hearts a flutter @ 10/08/2008 at 1:50 pm

There is nothing wrong with the way these kids look or dress. These cute kids look normal and it is always better than looking like a well dressed robot kid(Suri) with barley water addiction and two psycho parents.

• Original jpf

I think I’ve finally hit on why Shiloh gets carried by momma. I think she’s a runner, and if you’ve ever had one you know what I’m talking about. They hit the ground on a mission of escape. Soon as their feet hit the floor they’re off without understanding cars coming or other dangers.

I love how they’re all growing like weeds and I bet they have a blast of a time. Everyone’s got somebody to hang with.

jpf

• Mediterranean

Welcome home, the Jolie-Pitts.

We missed you a lot here. It’s good to be home!!!!!

• soopx1

#40 I just saw video on X17 it was so funny watching Pax and Mad,so cute and sweet.

• Besane

Helena @ 10/08/2008 at 1:23 pm

And aren’t you using, eating and drinking all the products flown to you by planes? Hypocrite.

• Besane

Helena @ 10/08/2008 at 1:23 pm

And aren’t you using, eating and drinking all the products flown to you by planes? Oh and the computer you are using, most parts happen to come China, isn’t it? Hypocrite.

• canadiansuz

It’s a bit crazy that if someone says something that is not praise or adoration people flip – hearts a flutter just made a comment – is there really a need to go into attack mode??????

I agree that there is something to be said for comfort and its a bit odd how Suri Cruise is dressed way too adult for her age.

I think Brad & Angie are probably decent people trying to raise a family and dedicate time to causes that mean something to them.

But a few things bother me:
    1. the amount of time they spend dragging their kids to and fro – especially the boys who should be in school with some stability and friends
    2. for an environmentally friendly couple they sure are creating a very large carbon foot print – with all of the private jets they use
    3. Why are so many people down on Jennifer Anniston? I personally think Brad & Angie make a better couple but why do people so conveniently forget that she has kept her mouth shut (other than saying Brad was missing a sensitivity chip for the W spread so soon after their split) and hasn’t bad mouthed BP/AJ and remember Brad is the one who left Jen for AJ. And this isn’t the first time something like this has happened, Billy Bob was engaged to Laura Dern when he got together with AJ.

I expect to either not have my comments posted or to be ripped to shreds.

• badgirl101

• me

heartsaflutter~
    these kids are always dishelved, but you are not allowed to express an opinion unless it is one of utter adoration. so give it up.

the people here live up the asses of the jolie-pitts. their whole lives revolve around these sites to give them pix of these people to analyze, disect and worship. it is not merely an entertaining diversion for them as it is for us. it is their whole existence.

see how quickly they jump all over me now/

• CLINIQUA

Hahahaha…look at Pax puttin’ up his dukes, he got that from Papa Fight Club. Pax is gonna be such a rebel.

• CLINIQUA
  • Besane

canadiansuz @ 10/08/2008 at 2:24 pm
    Billy Bob was MARRIED when Laura Dern homewrecked. No sympathy.

Aniston used her friends and press to attack Brad and Jolie non-stop since 2005. No one will forget how passive-aggressively she manipulated the media for her own gain, attacking Angelina indirectly.

• shut up

idiot @ 10/08/2008 at 2:31 pm #63

Shut up stupid troll. You are probably trolling here from another gossip site.Dont post here to start fricking shite.

• CLINIQUA

wow. not a stitch of makeup…she is so lovely.

• buckeyegurl

Quick trip! I hope this doesn’t mean we don’t see them for months again. Hopefully Angie will do more press for Changeling. Love the PJs and bedhead. So normal it’s almost shocking…LOL

• please

Brad rides bikes and bicycles. He does his part. He does what he has to do for his family’s safety when it comes to them.

• canadiansuz

Response to BESANE:

So you don’t mind that Angelina openly lies and says she WOULD NEVER be with a married man, clearly she has. That is bizarre???

I would love some examples of Jenn’s manipulation of the press, because quite frankly I don’t think she’s smart enough to do that.
    The one time I have heard her comment was the sensitivity chip comment and I had her back on that, think about it: how would you feel if your husband left you for someone else and then through it in your face with a “happy family” photo shoot? MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE HURT, ANGRY ETC. That is normal.

I also think you can actually like Brad and Angelina (I do – solid actors – him more than her, good human rights actions – her more so than him) and still find fault with them. And I stand by my statements that they aren’t nearly as environmentally friendly as they claim.

Again, this blind, zealous protection of the Jolie-Pitts should be reserved for people you know and care about – and guess what you cannot truly care about people that you really know from blogs

• boo(real)

Love this family. Their children will see the world, something most wish they could do. BTW, air travel happens around the world 24/7. The Jolie-Pitts are no more polluting the world as anyone else who has flown on an airplane.

• soopx1

#68 That is such a Gorgeous picture,Pure Beauty.

• indiesr

Awe, I miss them already. Wish they had stayed just a little longer, but I guess Brad has to get back to filming.

• Dude

Canadainasuz, at some point you have to move on from #3. My problemo is the fact that people put all of the blame on Jolie and brad gets zipppo, nada, you would think the man is Jesus.

dontcha worry, Angelina has been getting ripped to shreds since she started with him .

• not again

candiasuz, I don’t care what you think, it is 4 years – move on. It’s not your life, it is their lives. Please no more rehashing on the thread. It is boring, it is overdone! Like whom you like and leave the fans alone. Fans should stop encouraging it by responding endlessly, saying the same things over and over. Let it go!

• canadiansuz

boo(real) – yes people fly all the time on a commercial flight – that means 100s of people in one plane not a few in a plane (think of it like carpooling – that might help you grasp how wasteful private jets are). And before anyone says it: I know others travel by private jet – they are also not considering our environment but what gets my blood boiling about this is Brad’s huge environmental stance.

And I’ll say it again, for all of you people that cannot see sense or reason when it comes to the Jolie-Pitts – I do like them – as actors/humanitarians

• marina

canadiansuz, this is 2008, go back into the time travel machine and go to 2005 and stay there, oh, and take M with you as a lovely companion.

The truth is that theJPs are ina different page now. It is too late for complaining and whining. Theya re busy and working in tehir family, there is nothing trolls can do about it.

• not again

Dude, you too, it is time to leave. We’ve heard enough of your comments. We get your point. Let the family be.

• not again

Fans, stop engaging the trolls. Enough is enough!

• canadiansuz

Marina, you must be slow. THIS IS 2008, and the environment is about NOW not 2005???

So anyone who doesn’t worship at the alter of BP/AJ is a troll?
    Completely insane.

Can you read?

What I commented on has everything to do with some of Brad’s stances – one being the environment and how I think its unfair that Jen is labelled the way she is.

I also said that I actually like Brad and Angelina ( I just don’t worship them, because that’s crazy), think they are better suited to each other than he was with Jen (not a Jen fan thank you very much) that they have a seemingly lovely family (that would benefit from friendships and stability) and that I think they are good actors and solid humanitarians.

But your bizarre response (actually multiple responses) would be funny if they weren’t so sad.

• Jill

# 69 M @ 10/08/2008 at 2:42 pm

You’re smelling your own farts, honey.

• Wow Leroy

canadiansuz….Why so mean?Go to Assniston’s thread,no one here cares about her.Why did you get up on wrong side of bed?Did husband or boyfriend dump you over weekend,we are lovers not fighters,so what ever crawled up your Ass and died it is not Jolie-Pitts Fault or JP Fan.So leave us alone,Trouble Maker,Black Ugly Soul.

• Love

“They’re not very eco-friendly people flying in and out to places with their private jets.”

“Someone needs to call them on all the Pollution they are causing!!! I don’t care how much money they give to charity it is not going to improve their “Footprint” They are so arrogant and self absorbed they can’t even see anything wrong with flying everywhere in private planes. I’m surprised they don’t use helicopters to go buy cheetos for the kids. Brad can build as many environmentally friendly houses but they still can’t make up for their blatant ignorance of this Planet.”

I agree with you.
    the brangelians are the most irresponsibly and hypocrites persons in this world.

• em

Nothing can take away the very fact that Brad and Angie are the most famous celebrities in the planet, from their breathtaking NYFF red carpet last Saturday for The Changeling that overshadowed other movie premieres to just their short and sweet visit to New Orleans and the MIR project.
    Anything they do is newsworthy and the legitimate press , tabloids, and the papz agencies have made a lot of money just taking their pictures. For us fans, it was a welcome and delicious treat after a drought to see them lovely on the red carpet and lovelier snuggling in NOLA.
    The real pollutants in the world are the trolls who come on this thread being mean and hateful.
    Brad and Angie bring goodness and freshness to our ever challenging world.

• indiesr

For those who are commenting on Angies and the kids appearance, its a long flight, I’m sure they are comfortable, if you want to see preppy kids and a fashionista after a long flight, check out the Beckhams, thats what they do, but not the jolie-pitts they are “NORMAL”.

• Jill

ROTFLMBAO That photo is too funny — Pax putting his dukes up and Madd fending him off with the umbrella! :lol:

• a total fan

#72 and to quote you:

“And I stand by my statements that they aren’t nearly as environmentally friendly as they claim.”
    ____________________________________________

They do jet to and from when they need to. Jolie was holed up in Nice for months and only came out to promote her movie and then jetted back. But I bet that her carbon footprint from going and coming equals your own footprints. Or you don’t commute to and from work everyday, run your errands, do you not put your kids on school buses, or travel to see family and friends? I guess you will be staying home for the holidays ,after all, there is now way you will be boarding a plane to go see family with you being so enviromentally friendly.

• vickifromtexas

soopx, thank you. you are so sweet. i hope you are having a great day. big hugs.

why are people worried about what the children have on. they aren’t professional models. they are kids traveling. get over it already.

• Jill

Jesus please us, nobody cares about the “homewrecker” BS any more, so now the hags go all “green” and accuse the J-Ps of creating a new hole in the ozone layer. Why don’t you practice what you preach, ditch your double-wides and camp out in a tent?

• LETTE

pax, shi and zee are very nearly the same height; shiloh seems to be very active as i’ve seen several pics of her attempting to break away; i luv these kiddies; they’re ALL adorable

• Cara

Someone mentioned Shiloh looks like a bolter/runner, so true! My nephew was like that, you had to carry him everywhere or he would run. Shiloh is likely a curious type of kid (Gemini).

And running after 6 kids is likely very slimming. My sis has 4 kids and she weighted no more than 100 pounds before and went back to that immediately after, life is busy with little ones and if your body type is thin to begin with, doesn’t take long to go back to pre-baby weight.

• marina

here is another pic of Angie, it is not new, but looks great…

• angel

it must hurt to be a troll,anyway,sometimes is better to just not engage them

• MAYFLUR

Thanks Jared for all the pics and thanks # 40 for the video.

• Wow Leroy

Wow , to see such jealousy,get help,please don’t hurt so bad.My goodness jealous hags.Your Talk would run any man away or any woman.Except you forgot this is Jolie-Pitt thread about how much love they have between each other,Angelina Jolie was a God sent for Brad to have all his babies and twins at that.They will always be Bonded for Eternity. Assniston blew nothing but farts with Brad,so she is Gone,Farts,gone no babies,but she can have Meyer,vv or who ever will have her.now leave us alone.

• not again

Fans can make the site delightful by engaging each other and not trolls. The more replies the trolls get, the more the stay and the more they mess up the thread gets.

• em

For Brad and Angie along with their children, flying on a private plane got them from Brad filming in Berlin to New York for Angie’s work in The Changeling, then the family jetting to NOLA to check out the progress of their philanthropic Make it Right project and today the family landing in Nice,France where they are residing. No justification needed, the trolls and imposters are their usual trying desperately to find fault with anything Brad and Angie. I hope that these hypocrites live by example by not using any means of transportation except by walking, biking, by boat or horse to get from one country or continent to another.

• Original jpf

# 40 what @ 10/08/2008 at 1:58 pm

/x17video.com/celebrity_video/angelina_jolie/angelina_jolie_brad_pitt_pax_a.php

The video is pretty funny. at one point it looks like Pax is doing karate

—————–

Thanks SO much for this. That is probably the best JP vid I’ve ever seen, and Pax teasing Maddox and then running to his mama is hilarious. So freaking normal it’s not funny. When Angelina takes the umbrella from Mad, and when it looks like Brad talks to Pax, and when Pax does that “come get me” dance and then runs into his mom’s legs lol. This proves that the only difference btwn them and others is they have more bucks and travel.

I love this video!

jpf

• lurking

And up they go!!!! We are so spoiled by getting so many pictures of the Jolie Pitts lately!!! Because it will be a while till we see Angie and the kids again. For me I can’t wait for the W magazine pics to come out next week!!!!