Brad and Angelina Jet Off With Twins

Brad and Angelina Jet Off With Twins

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their twins Vivienne and Knox along with the rest of their family as they arrive back home at the Nice airport in the south of France on Wednesday.

Maddox, 7, Pax, 4 1/2, Shiloh, 2, and Zahara, 3 1/2, all joined their almost-three-month-old twin siblings on the trip back to France.

Just on Tuesday afternoon, Brad and Angie were seen in New Orleans snuggling up together. Looks like there’s still romance after six kids!

10+ pictures inside of Brad and Angelina taking the twins out…

brad angelina take twins out 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 917 » Show All
Jo Lurker @ 10/08/2008 at 4:03 pm

I think they’re in the November issue of W mag, but it comes out a couple weeks or so early, in October.

boo(real) @ 10/08/2008 at 4:09 pm

The kids are dressed as running,laughing,happy,energetic kids should be dressed

Pax is a naughty and lively boy :) Look how he is taunting Mad, and then running to Angie. I think he is like Shiloh.
Mad is more calm and indepent playing with the umbrella by himself, to me he is more like Z.

love this family..happy to see them all together travelling..how fun could that be??

boo(real) @ 10/08/2008 at 4:12 pm

I think Knox will have a calm nature like his father and oldest brother.

canadiansuz @ 10/08/2008 at 4:13 pm

Listen to you crazy people pretending to know anything about this family….

Loves It! @ 10/08/2008 at 4:14 pm

I love the way Angie tries to wrangle Shilo…kinda like what I have to do with my 18 month old!

Wow – it’s either feast or famine with the Jolie Pitts and we fans have certainly been feasting these past few days!! Brad and Angelina sizzled in New York and things just got downright adorable in New Orleans.

The video clip of Pax and Maddox horseplaying was too funny. A glimpse of why Brad and Angelina are happy, but tired parents.

neleh, senior – hi back to you both from 1-2 threads ago (I can barely keep up). And to all Jolie Pitt fans.

Life is the Pitts @ 10/08/2008 at 4:18 pm

Canadiansuz. This is a site for JP fans where we share a total admiration for this family….for numerous reasons. If these sentiments are not shared by you….go to X’s thread and do some supporting of someone you seem to like despite the fact that she is leaving ‘no footprint’ on this world in any variety. What are you doing here besides stirring up sh..t??

I cant understand why thet tend to Maddox’s hair by coloring it yet they never sort out Zahara’s hair.Its looks likes its nver seen a brush or iron.And yes I agree with you infamous the girls are always dressed like little tomboys

As far as them being Eco friendly when Brad and Angie travel alone or with one or two of the kids, they take commercial flights. When they travel with the whole family they take a private plane. I am glad they do it this way. Can you imagine the plane ride with 6 kids. This way the kids can run, sleep, play and not have to worry about disturbing the other passengers. t must be like traveling in a camper. I bet if they did travel commercial they complaints would be… Why do they have to put those screaming kids on a plane? They don’t care about others. They can afford to travel in a private plane.. Why don’t they ?

I hear that from people all the time about children traveling.Other people on planes get so mad when kids act like kids. They are doing what is best for their kids and the public at large. A time will come when they are not going to be able to travel as much. Until then, they can do whatever they want.

No one cares about Jennifer Aniston. That is a book that is closed. Her fan should support her to the end. But separate Brad/Angie. They are over and that should be the end of it.

boo(real) @ 10/08/2008 at 4:21 pm

hags.. why not go back to dlisted. funny how the haters mention JJ in their rants. they even bring quotes from JJ to the d list, they lurk here. more hits for JJ!!

#137, an “iron??” OMG. Look you guys…we have a house slave from the 1800′s visiting us. Dating yourself much?

I dressed my very ‘ivory soap girl’ daughter in pants and sweats hoping not to create a Barbie……..the first time she wore makeup was on her wedding day at age thirty…….after she received her Master’s Degree. I get Angie big time with the clothes and self image thing. I cannot stand to see little girls turned into sexy little fashionistas at three. You know what they will value later in life……their looks and not much more…..anyone think of someone we all know and choose not to love???

andamentothat @ 10/08/2008 at 4:27 pm

I guess we will be hitting a famine soon once the family heads to Berlin.. Meanwhile, we can enjoy these precious pix. Just adorable. And I am not going to worry about eco-gate trolls today.

boo(real) @ 10/08/2008 at 4:27 pm

Also, see how obsessed the dlisted hags are with Angie. Their queen MK mentions Angie in posts about OTHER CELEBS to fire up the hags.

looooooooooooooooooooool
you people are pathetic and scary

Ref: to comment by:
D. kay @ # 136

Though I agree with you theres a strong fan base of the jolie pitts on this site doesnt mean they run this site either, Not everybody shares the same admiration therefore are entitled to their own opinions even if you dont agree its a public forum and a free country..

I am way behind. I finally saw the NO park pictures on Lainey’s. Angelina is so beautiful in those. I prefer her in no make-up. Is that park built for MIR? Anybody knows? They must have brought those playthings from Europe because I have never seen those in the US. Very nice park. Brad gave the people in the Lower Ninth Ward the best, or at least something he would want for himself and his family.

carrie_bradshaw @ 10/08/2008 at 4:41 pm

Wow its creepy how there are some obsessed nuts on this site as if you know the family personally do you think they give a crap about that you exist

andamentothat @ 10/08/2008 at 4:43 pm

Life is the Pitts @ 10/08/2008 at 4:18 pm jared the october issue has anne hathaway november will be brad and angie,i called them (W MAGmyself.)………..lol…..IM SO ANXIOUS AND DESPERATE TO SEE THE MAG………..
_______________

The nov issue is out around Oct 18th or so

To CanadianSuz

I have a plausible answer for your question on their jet use. I was considering taking my very vocal very active 2yr 3mth old daughter and her 8 week brother to Manchester to Toronto so I asked fellow mums who travel how they were received by air hostesses and passengers alike. They were unanimous in that their treatment was sub standard, the passengers where rude and unobliging one even said to her why do airlines allow children on transatlantic flights etc. As a parent I know that there is truth to this as on the SUBWAY if my daughter so much as laughs too loudly I get that control your kid stare!
Now the JPs have travelled commercial and bought up a large number of empty seats for the comfort of others and were villified and this was when they only had 3 children or 2 ..can’t remember. Now they have 6 and you people expect them to haul all those personalities on a commerical flight so they stay true to their environmentally conscience stance. Well if thats the case then all the green people in this part of the would should be called hypocrites as I KNOW from Zimbabwe the people in the RURAL AREAS are the TRUE environmentalists as their imprint (excluding farts and stuff) are NEGLIGIBLE..i.e they live almost the same way our ancestors lived.

canadiansuz @ 10/08/2008 at 4:48 pm

I agree with Lucy’s comment #145. This is NOT a brangelina fan site.

I wouldn’t be surprised if these zealots built a house of worship for the Jolie-Pitts.

The hilarious thing is that I have said time and again in my posts that I like them.

But God forbid you question anything that the JPs do. I am questioning things they do based on statements they make – i.e. the environment is really important.

And then these complete nut jobs -(between fantasizing about which JP child likes blue the best and who is the biggest daddy’s girl and looking up facts on wikipedia (which isn’t necessarily based in fact as anyone can contribute) that cannot grasp the idea that a small group of people in a private jet is NOT the same as 250+ in a jet, just like riding a bus is more environmentally friendly than everyone driving in their individual cars. – have nothing better to do than call people trolls and hags and say they are jealous. What are we jealous of exactly?

Hey you guys, to my friends and foes alike — I was just going to say — not too long ago, I wrote a piece advising the craploids to appeal to the fans and attempt to make money off of us for once, instead of trashing our fav family and losing our business. I’ve noticed that several of the rags are nice and some neutral this week, so my suggestion is to go ahead and buy, at least the rags and mags w/ positive pieces. I want them to see that my theory works, that nasty snark won’t make them more money – and that the same people buying the sh*t they sell will STILL buy them if they write positively, but more importantly they will get the $ from fans too (which they are NOT getting now).

So, if you are so inclined, and if you have the dough – please buy the positive rags. I would hope that there could be a shift in their KIND of coverage, when they see the happy bullsh*t selling better. Thanks

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 917 » Show All