Nikki Blonsky: "Destroyed" After Airport Brawl

Nikki Blonsky:

Nikki Blonsky revealed that the July 30th fight involving the family of Bianca Golden, a former contestant on America’s Next Top Model, left her “completely destroyed,” she told People.

Hairspray
star Nikki Blonsky and her father, Carl, were arrested back in July, and then were later released on bail.

Blonsky says that the Bianca and her family became upset and enraged when some passengers were saving seats in the departure area. Bianca then demanded Blonsky not point her finger in her face.

“That’s when she stood up, pulled her arm all the way back and said, ‘F— you, you white b—-.’ And she closed her fist and punched me,” says Blonsky.

Now, Blonsky says she lives “every day in pain,” and that “the hardest part for me is to see my parents walk around in severe upset and sadness,” she says.

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

For some strange reason, I believe her story over Bianca’s croch kicking story as previously reported.

Maria (Shorty) @ 10/09/2008 at 9:32 am

I don’t believe a word Bianca says. I saw her on Top Model and she was one ‘B’!! Wouldn’t belive anything coming out of her mouth. She proved a liar on the show and I’m sure she’s doing the same thing now for publicity.

Well, I believe Bianca’s story simply because they’re consistent with her mother’s injuries. Her mother had to be AIRLIFTED to a hospital! She has a fractured skull! I seriously doubt Nikki and her family are in as much pain as Bianca’s mother is in. Hopefully justice will be served.

Both of the stories are a mixture of truth and lies. I don’t believe any of the both of them until the real truth comes out in court and T&C newspapers.

What I find disgusting is how they’ve both carried their fight to the media with tall stories. No sense of shame.

Suddenly. you are both concerned about your parents, a pity you didn’t remember that before you started fighting in public.

They show they are both really ill-mannered girls who don’t know how to conduct themselves in public. What a disgrace!

Other celebrities are running from publicity and trying to protect their privacy while these two are chasing publicity with both arms, legs and tongues.

I guess we can now sit back and watch the publicity war. Free entertainment anyone?

yeah Maria… Bianca’s mother injuries are just for publicity of course !!!!!!!!!!
she did it to herself or maybe bianca did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki is ‘in pain everyday”, the girl is just worried about her career.

What pain is Nikki Blonsky in? Is it actually physical pain or just some mental stuff?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/09/2008 at 10:04 am

;i’ve yet to see any bitchassness in nikki so i believe her.

..bianca got way to much biish in her system.

Maria (Shorty) @ 10/09/2008 at 10:08 am

Julie: I NEVER said her mother’s injuries were fake. Why don’t you read what I posted before you speak. I said I didn’t believe Bianca! That several people were hurt in this mess is awful.

And why don’t you believe Nikki is hurting? Her career? What about Bianca’s? I think BOTH girls will suffer, but again, I don’t trust Bianca as I saw what a liar and hateful girl she was on Top Model.

Mel: I totally agree with you. As the saying goes, “The Truth Will Out”. They should have thought about their parents before acting like a bunch of jerks.

Oh Please Nikki…Stop milking this crap to get another !5 mins. “Everyday in pain” hahaha…grow the hell up, get over it and move on. Theres worst things happening to people everyday.

I hope Nikki and her family recover from this attack soon :( I can’t imagine how horrible it must be for them

Wow, if you watched the Tyra Show, you could see how big of a liar Bianca really is!!! She couldn’t even look Tyra in the eye and her story makes no sense. Did you catch onto when she said, “her family attacked her mother” when she was kicked in the crotch. ???? Come on, who uses that type of wordage. She gives clues that she is definitly a liar and she was a habitual liar on America’s Next Top Model. Its all a ploy to get back into the spotlight. She was a ***** on ANTP and she tried to manipulate situations so people would feel sorry for her. Talk about a loser drama queen. Poor Nikki!! That girl was a nobody who got a wonderful opportunity to be the star of Hairspray. She worked at Cold Stone and is and still is a down to earth, sweet person. I doubt she did anything wrong. Especially since we know Biancas character to be terrible and Nikki’s to be the complete opposite!!

Zanessa fan @ 10/09/2008 at 10:31 am

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuito estúpida

idiota
pensa que vai roubar o efron!
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
morro de rir com ela.
idiota, idiota, idiota

I’m not a fan of either Nikki or Bianca, but you can’t deny Bianca’s mother’s injuries. I doubt Bianca’s mother fractured her own skull or injured herself so severely that she was in the ICU. Nikki’s family did that. Meanwhile, neither Nikki nor her father even had to stay in the hospital, so they were obviously the more aggressive of the families.

Bianca is such a liar and a *****!

i dont like bianca but her mom’s injuries are quite serious..

Maria (Shorty) @ 10/09/2008 at 11:03 am

Jennifer. ITA with you! It’s not to say that Bianca’s mother has not suffered, but the truth will come out on who started this mess because I wouldn’t believe Bianca as far as I can throw her.

What if Nikki had stood up, raised her fist, and shouted, “F*** you, you BLACK b****!” What do you think would happen to Nikki’s career then? She’d be categorized as “racist,” and her life would be ruined. Why isn’t Bianca being called racist? Why does she still have a career? Why can blacks dish it out but never take it?

This is an obvious bullsheeeet statement written by her attorney. It will be used later in court for the related lawsuit..

TACKY TACKY TACKY

Maria (Shorty) @ 10/09/2008 at 11:20 am

SPOT ON TIGER MAN!!!! SPOT ON!!!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 10/09/2008 at 11:23 am

What’s sad is that ‘black & white’ are a part of this at all. What we should be talking about are two women who behaved badly — if stories are true — and should be held accountable for their misbehaviour. ME? I still don’t believe a word Bianca says. She’s a proven liar — and it’s on tape!

Dissing someone’s size is just plain immature. You know who you are!

Exactly Tiger Man!!! This world is too damn liberal. Give me give me give me give me.. say whatever the heck I want and not be accountable for it. Its a double standard!!!

Bianca also claimed Nikki used racist words on her.

I agree with Mel. They are birds of the same feather. Both are telling half-truths and lies and both are using the media to fight dirty.

Facts:
A woman’s skull was fractured and she was airlifted to hospital because Nikki’s family beat her up, Nikki and her dad were charged (her father has a severe charge) = Nikki’s family was violent and aggressive.

Fight in the airport was witnessed involving Bianca’s family. Bianca was charged = Bianca’s family was aggressive.

Every other thing = opinions and conjecture.

Nobody can convince me that anyone of them is better than the other. they are both guilty and should just disappear till they appear in court.

I don’t know who either of these girls are so I don’t have a preconceived impression of either of them. I will say this though, Nicky and her dad were the ones arrested, was anyone else arrested? Was anyone from Bianca’s family arrested? Also, from what I’ve read, Bianca’s family became upset with some people who were saving seats, was it Nicky’s family that was saving the seats? If not, then why did Nicky’s family get involved in the first place. She should have stayed out of it and let the authorities take charge. It sounds like her family got involved in a situation they should not have and they ultimately were the one who got arrested. Sounds like both families have some serious anger management issues.

Like I said I don’t know who either of them are so I can’t comment on who the liar is here. But it’s unfortunate and it sounds like they both share the blame.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All