Sigourney Weaver is "Incensed by Sarah Palin"

Sigourney Weaver is

Sigourney Weaver, who guest stars on the Season 2 premiere of Eli Stone as Eli’s therapist, tells TV Guide, “The idea that they would be so bold as to create a show about faith was very exciting.”

She adds, “I’m not big on organized religion, but I wanted to convert to Judaism for a while. I went and lived on a kibbutz in Israel, but it was so lame because it was very conservative and all the women worked in the kitchen. It wasn’t a bunch of us out in the fields picking oranges and singing the way I had hoped, you know?”

On her new role as Eli’s therapist, she says, “I actually have a therapist. She’s very smart and we try not to talk about politics because we’re both incensed about Sarah Palin.”

Diddy would approve this message.

Eli Stone premieres this Tuesday, October 14th @ 10PM ET/PT on ABC. Katie Holmes‘s will be featured the week after on Oct. 21.

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez; Photos: Jim Watson/AFP/Getty
Posted to: Sarah Palin, Sigourney Weaver

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

sarah sucks!

I am so SICK of hearing all of this celebrity garbage about Sarah Palin. The media and celebrities dislike her because she is a woman and on top of that she dares to be pro-life. I don’t understand this. The media treated Hillary Clinton the same way so I guess we shouldn’t be surprised. How can you hate anyone based on their gender or political beliefs?? We should be more open to others and learn to Agree to Disagree.

anti-republican!!!!! @ 10/10/2008 at 1:25 pm

Ripley ROCKS!!!!!

THE CHARLIE GIBSON, AND KATIE COURIC INTERVIEWS SPEAK 4 THEMSELVES!!!!!

OBAMA 08!!!!!

Ummm, are we supposed to care just what the hell Sigourney Weaver feels politically. I certainly don’t. Having said that, don’t really give a damn what gabriela has to say either. Such an intelligent remark – she must have the i.q. of a rutabaga.

Cristy pag @ 10/10/2008 at 1:54 pm

Palin is a big joke, people can say whatever they want about her, but the only truth is that she is an idiot, she can’t answer a question about anything, this is so ridiculous to a person who wants to be de vp of united states.

LOVe her!!!! @ 10/10/2008 at 2:14 pm

LOVE SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES ABOUT DIDDY THE UNEDUCATED pansy and this Sigourney Weaver character. Celeb’s rip her down because its the in thing to be a democrat and everyone else rips her down because she is a female!!!!!!!! Hillary should of gotten the nomination but she didn’t b/c she was a female. SARAH IS AMAZING!!!!!!! They know not to talk about Obama b/c the LA RIOTS WILL BE OCCUR ALL OVER AGAIN led by good ole Al Sharpy (even though he really doesn’t like Obama)!!!!!!!!!

GO SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Jared be know your biased so go back to writing that little celeb stuff you do.

Sarah rocks my world @ 10/10/2008 at 2:16 pm

Aww, love SP! She’s incredible!!!!!! Who cares what these idiots say!!! They don’t mean ****!

For an Idiot Sarah Palin has gotten pretty far. I am not very interested in what all these celebrities think. Why should we be listening to these people. They are not anymore educated or know anymore then the rest of the population. I think it is sad that a group of people that are so far removed from “the real world” and what it is like to live in everyday america has been giving such a power and just spit out what is popular in hollywood and some people follow along. It is sad. By the way if you want to see someone making an idiot of themselves in a Katie Couric interview check out Joe Bidens. If you can find it!

It just shows that we should not rely on silly celebrities for our political advice.

ok im sick of this celebrities hating on sarah palin bullshit. Why cant a woman be conservative? Why cant a woman be a christian? Why cant a woman enjoy hunting and/or shooting guns? Why cant a woman be against abortion??? I guess your going to only receive praises from hollyWEIRD if your extremely liberal. I thought liberals were soooo open minded and into accepting others even though they are different? Oh I forgot that doesnt include conservative christian, pro-life, pro-nra peopel!!!! I mean these celebretards are really filled with hate for this woman. I admire her for going gainst the grain for once…too many of us are hiding in the shadows afraid of being ourselves ,because we might be treated exactly how sarh is being treated. Note to hollywood: We are not all like you, we all do not believe in the same things as you,we have different beliefs and morals….we do not listen to your elitist uneducated rantings, and we are HAPPY!!!!

Sigourney Weaver just insulted orthodox Jews and there’s no outcry? She’s uneducated and as tacky as a clown at an elegant dinner party.

fair_choice @ 10/10/2008 at 3:00 pm

Jared-

could you please post something that is at least somewhat supportive of mccain/palin. i think it is rude that all the celebrity postings are about their hatred for them. the country is pretty 50/50 about mccain vs obama so there must be celebrities out there that support republicans. its getting out of hand and really a bother. being in biast is not cool.

lorenawoods @ 10/10/2008 at 3:05 pm

once again, some people believe we care what those in hollywood think or perceive of the presidential candidates. and in this case, siggy thinks she should share her biased views of sarah p. opinions are like ********, everybody has one, so do us all a favor hollyeffinwood, shut the eff up, go away, far far away. you are all null and void with mainstream america, therefore, you just don’t matter!

couldn't agree with you more @ 10/10/2008 at 3:14 pm

Such a great post!
What’s with these mean girls?
Now this haggard?

ANNA @ 10/10/2008 at 1:21 pm

Mistress W @ 10/10/2008 at 3:16 pm

How come she’s not incensed by Katie Holmes pimping out her daughter every time she and her husband have some lousy project to promote?

ganymede30324 @ 10/10/2008 at 3:20 pm

Who? Washed up old ‘celebrities’ figured out that bashing Governor Palin gets them a little attention. Your minute’s up, Sig. I think table 14 needs ketchup. Hop to it.

I am sorry but politics in America have become a joke . . .and it is a serious matter. Honesty if Sarah Palin was some old and ugly woman, would anyone really care. Mean to say, but I feel it is true.

Celebrity women hate Palin because she is everything they are not: attractive, happy with her femininity and very successful. Women who have personal problems are the ones who don’t like Palin. Sigourney just said she is seeing a therapist. Enough said.

Sigourney Weaver is just trying to get some attention for herself. She is nuts thats why she is going to a therapist. Maybe she should find a new therapist that would really help her if it is possible. Sara is smart and talented and Democrats can’t stand it because she is prettier than Pretty boy Barack. What exactly has Barack accomplished? I still have not found anything positive that he has done (not one thing). I keep searching. I want more of a track record than he finished college. At least McCain and Palin have a positive track record that I can see and study. I thought Democrats were tolerant, kind and fair. I thought Democrats wanted whats best for the country. I guess I thought wrong.

uh
as a jew, i just want to say how disgusted i would be if this idiot converted to judaism. if she knows anything about judaism, she would know that women aren’t normally supposed to be out working in the fields. and does she honestly believe that all jews do is “pick oranges and sing”? she would FAIL as a jew.

and who really gives a crap about what she thinks politically? who IS she, anyway? i have never heard of her until now. this idiot should just shut her mouth.

the actresses in Hollywood are so jealous of Sarah, they can’t stand it. Woman are the worst, they will tear another woman apart if they feel threatened by her. Obviously Sarah is bringing the claws out in these ladies. I wonder if they know how rediculous they sound.

Sigourney is not the only one who feels she’s the worst thing that has happened in politics along with Bush, Cheney, and Nixon! Neither she nor John McCain deserve to be elected after their disgraceful lying, bigotry and hateful campaign.

John McCain is not a real man but simply an old warrior who was imprisoned by the Vietnamese….we owe him nothing!

I’m getting sick and tired of celebrities (and has been celebrities) putting in their two cents with this campaign.

It actually turns off alot of people who right now don’t have the wealth that these celebs have.

They tried this stunt back in 2004 and Kerry lost. It might be the same this year.

Lol! These pro-Palin comments remind me of the people that support Paris Hilton. Get over yourselves, and read a book or something. People just don’t have any respect for Sarah Palin –and this includes highly respected and loyal Republicans. Do you hear about the poll of pro-Palin supporters? Many of them didn’t understand how the 3 branches of the US Federal Government actually worked, what they consisted of, etc. They also didn’t know how the legislative branch works either. It’s self-absorbed twinkies like these that are ruining our country.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All