Hayden and Rachel are LAX Lovers

Hayden and Rachel are LAX Lovers

Rachel Bilson and boyfriend Hayden Christensen look lovebird lovely as they depart from LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The loved-up pair seemed to cherish their time together as Rachel held Hayden close to her while waiting on the security line.

Hayden and Rachel (both 27) were seen on the set for a Lacoste commercial earlier in the week in Los Angeles. Even RB‘s dog Thurman Murmen was there!

10+ pictures inside of Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson, the LAX lovers…

hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 01
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 02
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 03
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 04
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 05
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 06
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 07
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 08
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 09
hayden christensen rachel bilson lax lovers 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

they look so cute together, but i’d love to see her and adam again as a couple! even more cuteeee :)

p.s. justjared post more about Shia LaBeouf!

1st

cuties!

thhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq2VO_8SvCE this is all she knows

They are so cute together! I love them!

love this dudes jeans, freakin’ awesome.

milking it for what its worth @ 10/13/2008 at 12:56 am

no comment

Irishdreams @ 10/13/2008 at 12:57 am

x17 said it best called her a BIG LOOSER..notice she grabs at him and not the other way around..gee for the couple being now coming out they still don’t want to hold hands or kiss but can have it pre-arrange for the camera for his photo shoot..looking directly in the camera and did what the camera man asked “OH give us a kiss “and SHE was the one doing all the work he just went along with it making them both pathetic..They are both the joke of hollywood

woo. they looked good in “Jumper”

Smilehexe @ 10/13/2008 at 1:08 am

Totally agree to #7 – milking it for what its worth
He doesn’t seem very much in love to me, it’s just his usual “absent minded, I live in my own world”-smile which he has long done before Bilson as well.
She seems like in 7th heaven of course, being able finally to show him off like that. As he goes along with this, albeit by silent acceptance, he is not any better IMO. Total media sell outs, both of them. Sad to see what became of Hayden Christensen.

So where is/are HayDENT passion to Midge (as in Midget) – forgotte / missing already?!

obviously, when you notice cameras flashing at you, you’re not going to act your usual self. you don’t wanna give the paparazzis a “good” shot.

i’m just a regular person like all of you and i get weirded out everytime my friends try taking random photos of me.

don’t hate someone you don’t even know. be more open-minded, people!

love rachel…she is so cute!

@# 7

I 3RD THE MOTION!

I thought BilHo got some work shooting, just where are they now? Another FAUX or got FIRED?!

Smilehexe @ 10/13/2008 at 1:29 am

@#13 – Diana
You are also a “regular” person. I don’t think you can compare that. But these two are really get used that their picture is taken, believe me. She even initializes most of the “casual” photo opportunities herself (or has it done by her PR-people).

Just another paparazzi day at the airport (departure time) in the life the SMUG and the FUG – just wait for a day or two for their arrival time!

OMG! Like OMG! Of course I’m being nothing but sarcastic. Show off your trophy g/f and she is pimping and doing all the work. He stands around smiling and looking stupid. Pathetic act! Oh GWAD!!! If, your going to play the paparazzi. Can you at least put some more A-C-T-I-O-N-….. in that.? HOW PATHETIC!!! :roll: Oh she is wearing his hat! LOVELY! BARFTASTIC ACT INDEED! :P

@ #8

We big loser begets another big loser like what they have become. And yes, get/step out of LA even for a very long while much better if its for good. Hollywood is too dense already to have another set of media sellout. And HW already got Speidi right?!

@ # 8, 10 & 18

Whoa, it was like old times again, nothings really changing for this lame piece of entertainment.
Anyhow, Keep on ROCKIN!

Rachel is to Hayden what that Olsen chick was to Heath (drug supplier/enabler) Gina is to Hayden what the mother of his daughter was – his true love. Always was, always will be.

Gina and Hayden forever. We LOVE each other. Get your coke, heroin and other crap away from Hayden, if you loved him you would help him, not try to use his weakness/addictions to steal him from a woman he desperately loves and wants.

I love him, he loves me, I will never EVER let him go! I will never give up on him! You will put him in his grave!!!

SHAME ON YOU RACHEL BILSON!!!

aberfitch @ 10/13/2008 at 2:18 am

As Ive stated before, RaTchel would maximize anything & everything right now that she’s been gullibly deprived for more than a year. And this is what she actually is everytime she got a boyfriend. Makes it easier to presume of whom bet the two make the 1st move… poor some Canadian dude!

anyone else notice its her paid paps who got these shots both times of her with Hayden? I smell a set up

Twifanatic Amanda @ 10/13/2008 at 2:26 am