Hugh Jackman Sells His Six-Pack Stomach

Hugh Jackman Sells His Six-Pack Stomach

Hugh Jackman shows off his rippling torso as he takes an afternoon dip in the sea with friends on Monday at Bronte Beach in his native Sydney, Australia.

The Aussie actor later joined actress wife Deborra-Lee Furness. The couple returned to the Royal Motor Yacht Club for brunch by the pool.

Hugh celebrated his 40th birthday yesterday (Sunday). On Saturday, a big birthday bash was thrown for him at the Royal Motorboat Club at Point Piper.

10+ pictures inside of Hugh Jackman‘s six-pack stomach…

hugh jackman six pack stomach 01

• Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

FIRST! OMG!! LOVE YA JJ!

God he is HOT :)

holy mother of jesus, i nearly fell of my chair.

:) I wish I had abs like those!!! lol

Fruit Loop @ 10/13/2008 at 10:23 am

it…kinda isn’t hot.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

God and Lord!!!! How much I love this man!!!! I fall in love with him more and more, day by day these last five years that I’ve been a huge fan of him (Oh, not just a huge fan, the greatest fan ever!!!!!!!) Only one word can describe Hugh Jackman: PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for Australia… Can’t wait for X-Men Origins: Wolverine…

and… Hey, FRUIT LOOP! You definetely have some kind of problem with your eyes!!! Check it out !

HUGH JACKWOMAN @ 10/13/2008 at 10:55 am

好在我再放熱水澡前
瀏覽到你的新聞
我可以洗香香囉
小曼

Maria (Shorty) @ 10/13/2008 at 10:58 am

OMG!!!!!! I NEED A COLD — VERY COLD — SHOWER!!!

wow!! my god!! his body is perfect!! hugh is hottt!!!!:P

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PERFECT! GAH, I LOVE HIMMMMM. <3333

My God. That man has a body on him. Hot.

mememeoopsa @ 10/13/2008 at 12:21 pm

His lady is a lucky woman :-)

So not into lumpy abs. Does nothing for me. Obviously he’s spent a lot of time working on them. Not to say he’s not a handsome man, though, because he is. I just don’t go ga-ga over lumps, even if they are muscle.

His wife is so lucky. Not just because he’s a freakin Adonis, but that he’s seems to be a sweetheart if you read about him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GOD !!!!!!!
Il est magnifique ce mec, par contre sa femme….
Hugh je t’aimeeeeee
I love you Hugh !

He’s cute and has a good body, but he’s much more attractive with his clothes on.

Perfect? Hmm, not quite. He looks better than most but even though I LOVE muscles his don’t turn me on so much. His pecs are too low and broad and there is no symmetry on his abs. I much prefer Butler’s torso to Jackman’s.

he’s a GREAT looking man… I can’t believe is only a few years younger than my DAD…. that’s gross.

so in love @ 10/13/2008 at 1:52 pm

Great actor, person, and oh SOOOO YUMMY!!! I agree with the above comment, I SO need a cold shower :)

ELizabeth @ 10/13/2008 at 2:15 pm

Hugh just keeps getting HOTTER! Holy hell. He is just a great person, good father, good husband, terrific actor. How can you NOT love him?

OOOOOOMMMMGGG!!!!
He is PERFECT!!! He looks like a greek god! Yummmmmmmy!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All