Justin Gaston & Noah Cyrus: Bike Buddies!

Justin Gaston & Noah Cyrus: Bike Buddies!

Ex-Nashville Star contestant Justin Gaston bikes around the block in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon with cute little Noah Cyrus, the 8-year-old kid sister of his rumored girlfriend Miley Cyrus.

The pair was accompanied by Samuel Hancock, the boyfriend of Miley‘s older sister, Brandi. Samuel is the lead singer of the ambient rock band Luminate, which you can check out at MySpace.com/Luminate). Samuel‘s personal blog can also be found here.

Miley, 15, sans Justin, 20, recently performed on BBC’s Switch Live show and even dished that she loves them British boys.

“I’ve already fallen in love with 20 guys since I’ve been here,” the Hannah Montana star said. “The accents sound so intelligent. I love the way the guys are so classy and wear trenchcoats… I’ve phoned my dad and told him not to expect me home. I want to live here.”

15+ pictures inside of Justin bicycling with Miley‘s lil’ sis Noah

justin gaston noah cyrus 13
justin gaston noah cyrus 14
justin gaston noah cyrus 15

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

i think the trace cyrus looks alike is miley’s sister brandi’s boyfriend.

were are the parents of that little girl just with two men

gfsdfdsgfdss @ 10/13/2008 at 9:52 pm

that guy is semi decent looking so he’s nowhere near a trace look alike because trace is hideous

Miley’s parents need to put a leash on her.

yah thats miley’s older sister brandis boyfriend his name is samuel jay she thnked him on the back of her new cd breakout

Bridget, you are right on the money. Thanks!!

im sorry, but i have to say this.
NOAH CYRUS IS FCKING UGLY.

:]

A 16 year old can’t be biking and hanging out on her own!?
How come every other teenager can? That’s so silly.

Let her grow up and learn from her mistakes. Like any other kid.

noah is UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!1

Miley is just fine. She can have crushes on guys. She’s a TEENAGE girl. Let her be.

Noah is just a KID!!! Let her be. People are so cruel. I think she’s cute.

TEAM TAYLOR SWIFT!! @ 10/13/2008 at 10:06 pm

omfg why wont this guy dissapear?!?!?! does he not have people in his life his OWN age?????

noah is freaking ugly.
justin is wayy to hott for miley

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Honestly, who knows if theyre even dating??No confirmation= nada for me., Either way, he’s a good guy. Or so they say.
A 15 year old guy can be a whole lot worse than a 20 year old.
Age honestly doesnt matter.It all depends on the person.

Justin is bored, he’s just sticking around miley long enough until his name gets big.

chris you’re ******* ugly!!!!!!!! noah is beautiful sooo shut your ugly ass up you ****** ass dog!!!!!!!!!!!! you’re jealous to

Oh my God…He’s soooooooooooooo HOT….

Miley you’re a lucky girl!!!
Nice couple…

The nickname: JUSLEY =D

xoxo

you miley haters can always go to hell and suck a big ****

I agree with Miley, British guys are hot! I don’t think her and Justin are dating by the way.

Oh when I went to England, my mind just liked Miley =)). The boys are so polite, handsome and classy <3 <3. Well, Noah is such a cutie :)

noah is soo cute
love her in mostly ghostly

Holy hell! @ 10/13/2008 at 10:41 pm

*does a double take*

Repeat? ahem.

twenty guys?!

cough cough.

TwEnTy MEN?

*frowns*

WH0*RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the boy is hawt. miley, eh. beaver.

I agree with #7
The whole cyrus family is fugs!

Miley’s beau is HANDSOME, WOAH!!!!! I AM SOOO JEALOUS OF YOU MILEY GURL!!!

he’s so hot and i like how he’s hanging with the family while she is away

Those two MEN took a 7 year old girl bike riding ALONE?

Without brandi, miley or her parents?

ALONE?

That’s REALLY creepy!

cyrusfamilylover @ 10/13/2008 at 11:05 pm

Boy the hate is amazing. First it’s Miley, now you pick on her 8 year old sister. 1st – they are both beautiful, 2nd-Justin is HOT! 3rd-you haters are JEALOUS. 4th Miley is Beautiful, talented, rich, & has a hot boyfriend. Get a life people!

srsly, no reason to ***** about a lil girl goin on a bike ride with some friendly supervision. some of you guys act as if those guys are pedophiles and raping her or something.

and miley saying she likes british guys and has fallen in love with 20 of them, thats just sarcasm and exaggeration. today i told my friend i was in love with him for getting me ice cream, doesnt actually mean im in love with him.

plus… justin and sam are both hot. sams band isnt half bad either, i like it a lot better than traces band.

A 15 year old guy can be a whole lot worse than a 20 year old.
Age honestly doesnt matter.It all depends on the person.

yes her daddy said that he didnt have a problem with them dating and that he maded him think of his self at 20,and that he had a good heart and soul,the years dont matter,he said that on access hollywood,after mileys b-day party

hes soooooooooooooooooooo hot

Actually he never said he had no problem with them dating. He said he had no problem with Justin. He never said he approved or disapproved of them dating. Alot of web site mis_report in order to bring drama. Check out the audio/video interviews.

really really hot … he needs to work on a cd

I’m surprised people are so upset about two guys baby-sitting an 8-year-old and no one cares that she ISN’T WEARING A HELMET!!! Who lets their 8-year-old kid ride around without a bike helmet?!?

Twifanatic Amanda @ 10/14/2008 at 12:50 am

why would any smoking hot 20 year old underwear model want to date a 15 year old pop singer

eddie jones @ 10/14/2008 at 2:05 am

the next of the cyrus children to be exploited, why are these kids still allowed to be under the care of these parents?

I guess he does like em young.

indoisajdoi @ 10/14/2008 at 2:44 am

I really hate this justin character.. Disgusting. He is sooo not good looking!

Eh..Her Lil sis is Ugly lol But She’ll Grow up 2 Be Really Pretty like Miley :P

And Justin is Not Hot, He Fugly!xD

Yuup That’s about it xD

I saw Miley kiss him on the cheek in between takes of the taping of hannah montana’s “concert” last friday.I’m sure, everyone who went saw..so speak up!

Well, i have to say Noah is freakin ugly ! sorry the kid is not physically attractive !

i think miley’s parents should let her learn from her mistakes if they don’t she will never no that’s what i did with my daughter when she was that age.

Uh is that a purity ring that is on the underwear model’s finger?? If it is, o please like I’m gonna believe that he’s abstaining from sex… like Jonas brothers.hah! Everyone in Hollywood is tainted, love. Stop giving us this crap!

oh my god you guys are all so cynical, suspicious and total haters. seriously how is it weird that noah was cycling with her sisters boyfriends? i think its sweet that the guys seem to be half decent if they dont mind an eight year old tagging along. what the hell is with everyone saying noah is ugly. thats just cruel, she cant help how she looks and besides shes EIGHT shes still growing into her looks,, shell probably be gorgeous when shes older.AND miley is FIFTEEN shes allowed to “fall in love” with every cute guy that walks down the street if she wants to 15people. show me any 15yr old girl that isnt boy crazy and THEN you can talk about miley who for someone so famous is really trying and mostly succeeding at acting like a normal teenager- that includes drooling over guys!!!

YEAH THIS ROCKS !
ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN A POST ABOUT SELENA !!

HAHAHHAHA !!

JUST JARED ROCKS ! <3
MILEY ROCKS ! <3
ALL CYRUS ROCKS !

SELENA SUUUUUUUUCKS EVER ( ;

JUSTIN IS BETTER THAN THE GAY JONAS
SORRY NICK JONAS

I LIKE HIM I THINK HES NICE !!!

THE **** IS SELENA GOMEZ WHO WANTS TO DATE SHIA AND HES 22 WITH A DUI RECORD!!

Hey d and ***…U.S. law disagrees with you. Daddy and mom can’t waive a 15 yr. old minor’s rights because a 20 yr.old man “reminds me of myself and is a good kid.”

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 10/14/2008 at 2:56 pm

Dude, Justin could be like Noah’s dad!
He’s way too old for Miley. She needs someone who’s younger!!!!!!!

noah is sooo cute
shes soo adorable and talks funny

love all the cyrus family
including this hot guy with the orange ;)

Back off my sister your just jealous!!! Lots of people tink Noahbear is cute. msg me @ myspace.com/smileymileyc_92

Oh so sweet that her boyfriend cares about her sister
Let’s just say she has a good taste for guys! First nick now him they are both soooo hot I prefer niley but I only care about her hapiness
More Cyrus (especialy Mileyyyy)
Selena, go to hell!

justin is so good at kissing up

Please, you guys are killing me – STOP reporting on this loser and her life. And not to be mean or anything, but her cute little sister? …. okay, who’s drinking the koolaid?

boooohooooo @ 10/14/2008 at 10:27 pm

at least miley finally moved on.
nick jonas is so fugggly.

Okay people, just because you hate Miley doesn’t mean you should be cruel to her 8-year old sister. I don’t think Miley and Justin are dating because they don’t act like a couple. IT’S JUST RUMORS. Besides Hilary Duff dated Joel Madden who was 26 when she was just 16. So SHUT UP!

the boy is hawt. miley, eh. beaver.

_______

HAHAHA !! :)

#12 you are so right
#14 your right too that got me.
#16 why would we be jealous of some ugly person.
#17 JUSLEY? makes me wanna barf.
#22 WHOREE FO SHOOOO SHE IS.
#28 haha jealous? thats far from it and miley’s beautiful dude get your eyes checked
#39 uhm you mean grow up to be ugly like miley i just had to correct you
#47 we are not talking about selena dumbasss.
#48 uhh no you didn’t nick is hawt and btw we are not talking about him either keep his name out of yoo mouth
#49 like i said we are not talking abotu selena
#53 we all know your not miley ****. you mean all the ugly people think shes cute right?
#54 two wordsss **** youuu!
#57 what do yuo mean at least miley moved on so did nick. so stfu.

I’M PRETY BORED LOL.

Who even knows if they are dating if they are, it shouldnt matter.
Age isnt anything but a stupid number, if her parents like him
which they seem to, then let her be. Some people are so ridiculous !

seriously how can you people be so ignprant Noah cyurs is 8 years old she is cute pick on someone your own size my gosh

I think miley’s a ****,Justin is way to good for her and her little sister is ugly scratch that they’re both ugly,and nobodies jealous most people would rather be themselves than some stupid ass **** on tv.

Heyy,

Couple of things, Im Sam, I live in Nottingham (where Robin Hood lived) In England, Im the same age as Miley, I actualy have her number, some might not believe me but i do, i swear, from a YouTube video when she lost her aunts dog, long story.
Anyway im a big fan, Noah isnt the cutest kid in the worldv i gotta admit but i love her, shes awesome and why does looks matter really? She is cute tho in my personal opinion, and you haters are only calling her ugly because you have nothing better to do than to call a 7-year-old that has done nothing to you, i bet if you saw her in real life you wouldn have the guts to say that! And you can disagree but i know you have no morals. Noah never said she was the prettiest girl alive.
As for Miley she can date whoever she likes its a free county and it said in The New York Post or somethink her Mom and Dad have her on a very tight leash, on her relationship status. Give her a break people.
Last thing some English Lads aint all that good (well the ones in nottingham anyway) , In london the lads are so Lush and Fetch

My bebo Is http://www.xx_samd_xx.bebo.com
My Msn is samd769@hotmail.co.uk

thanks x

Miley é muuuito nova pra ele, ela so tem 15 anos e ele 20

FourWallsx @ 11/03/2008 at 4:51 pm

omgsh leave noah alone >:(
shes not ugly…maybe you are but she isnt

SAMMMMM!
He’s my step-mom’s bosses son.
I’m from Indiana if any of you want to know. :D

He’s so sweet. I’ve met him a few times.

Alright Sam I would have the guts to tell a funking 7-year old she’s ugly we all more than likely have morals but we just don’t care. As for her boy friend and her well she’s a hoe go check the pictures out on the internet they speak the true. I don’t know about most people but if I had kids I would want them to look up her. As for her parents they evidently aren’t keeping that **** on a tight leash. Besides I don’t know about everyone else but i know what ugly is and Noah is the definition. She’s going to end up like Britney Spears but without the come back, she’s a screamer in the mic and most of her songs suck people if you like her you need to grow up she’s not a pop star she’s going to end up as a p-o-r-n star.

P.S. Since were suddenly knowing people you know Miley I know Fall out boy, me and band are great friends!!

You’d think Justin Gaston, being that his 20 years old, wouldn’t be into biking around 10 year old teenyboppers.
but hey. He’s dating one.

Christina @ 04/06/2009 at 4:13 am

hey miley and other fans if you r faking on msn u r making other fools i am from nottingham i want 2 say miley can i have your email address u might be thinking somewher why can not ppl give me a break i’m just asking the rest is up 2 u and samantha i support wat u said they ain’t any good lads in notts(nottingham) lol

ummmmm….thats not noah thats sophie from cory in thae house.

do you like miely cyrus…… because to me she is a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
but noah cyrus is cute…..
and justin is so hot he should not be whith miely cyrus