Gerard Butler is a Shin Shouter

Gerard Butler is a Shin Shouter

Gerard Butler attends the grand opening of his new Korean BBQ eatery Shin in Hollywood on Monday. (He was spotted getting cozy with Shanna Moakler.)

The 38-year-old Scottish stud, producer Mark Ronson and The Strokes frontman Julian Casablancas are just some of the celebrity names involved in Shin (1600 N. Wilcox Ave.). Other investors in the venture include That ’70s Show stars Laura Prepon and Danny Masterson, his brother Chris Masterson, and DJ Steve Aoki. For more information, visit ShinBBQ.com.

For a good article about Shin, visit LATimes.com.

gerard butler shin 01
gerard butler shin 02
gerard butler shin 03
gerard butler shin 04
gerard butler shin 05
gerard butler shin 06
gerard butler shin 07

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He’s so sexy

I wouldnt call it makin’ out…..once again…makin’somethin’outta nothin’…don’t quit your day job JJ….

This is my day job, Lonewolf. And thanks, I won’t quit it!

LOL-I knew Id get your attention….

I love me some Korean BBQ. Good choice, Gerard.

breatheoffreshair @ 10/14/2008 at 1:13 pm

Mmmmm yum. this is so much better than all the rachel and hayden crap. now this man can have any woman he wants and not look bad LOL.

Hes getting FAT

TYPICAL Americans, so image-conscious. Life isn’t all about looks, stealing oil and killing innocent lives.

lol what makes u think im american jackass

He is 100% Scottish hotness.

crazy4Gerard @ 10/14/2008 at 2:41 pm

Thanks for bringing us more great photos of one of the hottest men alive, Gerard Butler….. You are the man, JJ!!
Keep up the good work…!!!

I thought he said he never drinks?

postwatcher @ 10/14/2008 at 2:56 pm

He is no Johnny Depp. At least when Johnny does stuff it is cool.

Gerard is kind of dorky.

postwatcher @ 10/14/2008 at 2:56 pm

He is no Johnny Depp. At least when Johnny does stuff it is cool.

Gerard is kind of dorky.

Beautiful @ 10/14/2008 at 3:52 pm

Gerard is sexy and one of the hottest men in Hollywood but damn, I thought he had better taste in women than Shanna Moakler. Gross. He shouldn’t cheapen himself like that with a ***** like her. I’m demoting him from my hotty list just for bad taste in women.

YO.It's.CECY @ 10/14/2008 at 4:13 pm

‘postwatcher’
gerard is a hot dork (;

YO.It's.CECY @ 10/14/2008 at 4:15 pm

OH btw,
gerard butler is one of those men that age well! :D haha
he just gets hotter as he goes (:

kprocks89 @ 10/14/2008 at 4:20 pm

a scottish man running a korean bbq eatery? kinda strange, but cool, i guess… gerard butler’s hot, though. =P

gjc…He wasn’t drinking he was giving he glass to someone else, he was trying to work behind he bar.

Please Gerard…SHANNA NO!!!!!

You’re so hot, and she’s a trouble =O

If you want to date, Jennifer Anison is hotter!

I must admit I am finding Gerry’s love life very amuzing! I think he musn’t sleep. In the video on eonline it looks like he kisses her… I think Shanna is Trouble!

OMG, even E news said there was NO lip action between Shanna and Gerard, she was kissing him on the cheek, there is nothing to it, duh and #21, jennifer is back with John Mayer, Keep up already. She’s not Gerard’s type anyway, thanks JJ for the pics.

As for the drinking thing, he is said to go to a bar back in Scotland and drinks there when he goes home, (per an Interview with a friend of his from Scotland) so I believe he does drink alcohol on some occasions, even though he has said he hasn’t drank alcohol for about ten years or so, if he was ever classified by anyone, as an alcoholic at one time or another, he will be considered one, whether he drinks now or not, he will be considered one for the rest of his life, simply because of the tendencies to drink, that will still be there from the bad times.

the Dutchess @ 10/14/2008 at 10:54 pm

He should stick with the acting……….
This place looks dull and strange.
Who knows?