David Cook Album Cover Revealed

David Cook Album Cover Revealed

Scope out the new album cover for American Idol champ David Cook‘s debut album. The tracklisting is below (the bonus track is “The Time Of My Life”):

01 Declaration
02 Heroes
03 Light On
04 Come Back to Me
05 Life on the Moon
06 Bar-ba-sol
07 Mr. Sensitive
08 Lie
09 I Did It for You
10 Avalanche
11 Permanent
12 A Daily Anthem

Cook‘s label, 19 Recordings/RCA Records, will be releasing the album on Tuesday, November 18th. Mark your calendars!

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

FIRST!
I am so excited to hear his tracks! Yeah, DC!

cant wait fr nov 18th…

1 WORD : HIDEOUS !!!

Nita-INdonesia @ 10/15/2008 at 4:59 am

Yay Cookie…can’t wait to have it..!!

Germaninvader @ 10/15/2008 at 5:44 am

Where’s the best song – Always Be My Baby? It’s gonna flop without it.

He looks way to feminine on the cover. I thought he was supposed to be rock?… I blame Idol. Who knows though, the CD could end up being really good. I am skeptical though.

creativegirl @ 10/15/2008 at 6:49 am

Where is HELLO david!!!!!!!!??????????

I wanted that on the album so bad. A full length studio version of it from you! UGH UGH UGH

Does anyone know do they put out an album from the tour so maybe I can get him doing that song as a single off the album?

Can’t wait to hear the album. I met him this summer. You couldn’t meet a nicer guy. Re: Always be my Baby – Maybe Mariah wanted too much money for the song to be on the album. Besides, it’s supposed to be a rock album and that song wouldn’t really fit.

Jennifer W. @ 10/15/2008 at 7:43 am

his song Come Back To Me is the same song of Vanessa’s on her first album. The lyrics might be different but the title of the song is Vanessa’s song on her first album “V”

love him! can’t wait for the album!

Ugly, arrogant poser.

that is such a horrible picture… what have they done to him?!?!! now he just looks very gay.

He wears more eye makeup than Tammy Faye Baker did. He looks horrible.

Cook!!! you are the best!!! I can’t wait for the album…you’re my hero!

Arrogant? I do not know where you get that. Have you met this guy? He is the nicest person you will ever meet. He takes so much time with his fans and does what he can for charities.

He is hot and I cannot wait for his album.

The negatives about David Cook are always from jealous people (mostly male). I think the picture looks gruf and deep…He is going to go far.

When did David start wearing eyeliner??? He had a good voice on idol, but i never liked his looks and the eyeliner makes him look like he is trying too hard.

Okay….am 1 of da biggest fans of David Cook but i hav 2 admit dat this album cover is a VERY VERY bad choice!!!……They Should Change it!!!!

Cook is meh @ 10/15/2008 at 12:14 pm

Wearing so much make-up will not cover up the fact that he
is soooooo ugly……..eeww………his music is so bland, generic
and boring……..just proves he is only good at doing cover versions
of originals……….he’s a fake, like his comb over hair!!!!

Great cover! Excited for this release.

i’m excited…he’s one of my all-time favorite idol contestants, and i think he looks cute on the album cover.

Emily

Wow, they made him look so fey and girly on the cover. I know eyeliner and makeup can often be an accepted part of the ‘rocker look’, but they really bungled it with Cook and he just looks effeminate and, well, *****. Not the right image you want. Nice going.

leighton & blake fan @ 10/15/2008 at 2:03 pm