David Duchovny & Tea Leoni Split

David Duchovny & Tea Leoni Split

David Duchovny and actress wife Téa Leoni have been separated for some time.

“In light of continuous speculation over the lives and marriage of Tea Leoni and David Duchovny, the couple has confirmed that they have in fact been separated for several months,” their publicists tell People in a statement. “The couple had hoped to keep this separation private for the sake of their children.”

Duchovny, 48, recently left rehab for sex addiction. He has been married to Téa since 1997. They have two children, daughter Madelaine West, 9, and son Kyd, 6.

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

And another one bites the dust… sad for the kids.

This is so sad, especially after a marriage that has lasted for so long.

I guess if you’re gonna announce a divorce, today’s the day to do it. You won’t get much attention with the Madonna divorce. Sad cause I like both of them (and for the kids of course)

sad

I’m sure competion with the Madonna divorce is the last thing on their minds.

lanolin...like sheep's wool @ 10/15/2008 at 10:15 pm

David and Tea were one of my favorite celebrity couples and it saddens me that they have called it quits. However, in light of his sex addiction, I had suspicions that their marriage was in trouble and it saddens me that those suspicions were true. I wish them and their kids all the best!!

#4, you’re right.. this will go down pretty quietly.

who give a F*CK they both look like they are pervs. why is that womans eyes like that

seriously though.. sex addiction? maybe his parents should have taken over like brit’s did : http://www.howlegit.com/link/link_details/britney-spears–parents-issue-a-6-month-sex-ban

African Girl @ 10/15/2008 at 10:33 pm

Oh nooooooo!!! I can’t believe it! Why now? Why not 10 years ago when X-Files was still on? When I prayed every night for him to leave Tea Leoni for Gillian Anderson? What good does this spilt do me now…she has 10 kids and he’s a sex addict!

Gah! It’s sooo unfair, nothing ever goes my way!! :(

PS
It’s funny how people are breaking up left and right…and the tabloids miss it, Instead week after week we are bombarded with a certain couple, who by all indications are very solid and together, walking out, storming off, racing down, splitting up on each other.

**** Scully now!

what!!!
i liked them together!

………. :(

they wont get attention because they don’t command much attention.

Oh no, so sad! I really thought they’d stay together. Sad for the kids. :/

Maybe they can patch things up, love them together.

Another Hollywood marriage bite the dust.

Proven again that legally bond with a piece of paper in Hollywood does not mean anything at all. . and to those faniston hens who was still crying fault over a childless divorce of a millionaire ex sitcom actress of almost 4 yrs., there are more divorce single mom either in Lala land or normal world needs their sympathy. not that whinny, single , childfree super millionaire ex sit-com actress.

I don’t think Tea or Madonna gonna sit at Oprah’s or Liz Bennet couch crying their heart out over a divorce which was as common as changing a new car in HW.

andamentothat @ 10/15/2008 at 11:16 pm

well this one we saw coming..

Costa rican girl @ 10/15/2008 at 11:41 pm

David D. has long had a reputation for bedding the ladies. I seriously doubt he was able to change for Tea as much as she and he may have wanted him to.
When you marry someone who bedded women right and left before marriage – what makes you think you can be the one to change him into a monogamous being?

so very sad

I just read on another site that David found sexy texts on Tea’s phone from Billy Bob Thornton! That she has been seeing him since they made a movie together earlier this year! WTF?????

Sad to hear that. Thought they could be one of the few couples to make it work in that business.

I am sorry that these two beautiful people have split. I was really hoping that it would work out. This is very sad, indeed!!

Very sad for their kids but I am not at all surprised they are splitting.

Continuous speculation…?? Whodo they think they are -nobody cares!!

david is a loser

real world @ 10/16/2008 at 4:33 am

So heartbroken Didn’t see this coming really liked this couple.

the Dutchess @ 10/16/2008 at 6:30 am

He’s a loser.

The Daily Mail is reporting that David discovered text messages on Tea’s phone between her and Billy Bob Thornton!

African Girl @ 10/16/2008 at 9:09 am

Excuse me? He is a loser? Are you guys serious??

Just because he’s bedded women left and right before marriage and he continued his horizontal dance with different partners during marriage, does not a make him a loser!

Just because he had to go to rehab for sex addiction, humiliating a 2 kids who are old enough to read about it,have their friends laugh at them for having a sex addicted daddy does not make him a loser.

The day he sits his estranged wife down, tells her he’s fallen in love with another and since they both know their marriage is just a shell of what a real marriage is and it’s better for them to call it quits. . .then and only them can the judgmental lot of you call him a loser okay.

At least his divorce only affects 4 people. . . 2 of whom are children not millions of people like a not so recent divorce and you call him a loser?

God! You guys wouldn’t know a loser if he came and sat on your lap, so shut it…okay.

Go! Go! Mulder…errr…David. Love ya!

That sucks, I thought they’d last!

Take heed all young women at the demise of this couple. David’s own father told a rag mag right before he met and married Tea that David was not a settling down type, that he liked all kinds of ladies. I even read back then about some of his sexy escapades. That’s why I got shocked when I heard Tea married him. I always felt that Tea didn’t know him well enough. The fact that he was popular and is educated is not enough. Some straight looking men are the weirdest people in private.

Alex sanders @ 10/17/2008 at 1:31 am

hmmm, how weird that all those rumors, the separartion and the official announcement came after David worked with Gillian Anderson again,… to me, thats suspicious…

so sad….. :-(

I HOPE that david splits from tea! i never liked her! she just looks stuck up and snobby! NO FUN!

go hit up gillian haha!