James Van Der Beek Joins 'One Tree Hill'

James Van Der Beek Joins 'One Tree Hill'

Former Dawson’s Creek star James Van Der Beek will make a guest appearance on One Tree Hill, reports EW.

The 31-year-old actor will return to his old Dawson’s Creek production lot in Wilmington, N.C., which is currently used by OTH. Van Der Beek will play a director who’s interested in making a movie out of Lucas’ (Chad Michael Murray) novel.

Says executive producer Mark Schwahn, “The specter of Dawson’s Creek is always around us. We’re about to [complete] 128 episodes, which is what Dawson’s did. “So I thought it would be cool to get James.”

Van Der Beek‘s episode will air in late November.

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

woo.
i love him.

that would be cool!

JAYA JONAS @ 10/15/2008 at 1:56 pm

SECONNNDDD :D

Cool
I love One Tree Hilll and i love James Van Der Beek

ONE TREE HILL THE BEST SHOW EVER

Cool… I loved Dawson’s Creek… I’m shure it will be great to have him on One Tree Hill!

ohhhh,,
this is going be amazinggg
lovee OneTreeHilll

xoxo

LolaSvelt @ 10/15/2008 at 2:29 pm

That’s great, but it would’ve been even better if Dawson Leery was directing it!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/15/2008 at 2:53 pm

..cool.. he can play a retarded dweeb, who cant get laid.

yayyyy i one tree hill rocksssss. i used to love dawsons creek.
i hope they get a 7th season!

i hope this guest appearance will be short…

cool ;D OTH rocks :D <3333 loove it :D but the 4th season is still the best though:P

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 10/15/2008 at 3:32 pm

I ♥ OTH! My fav. show :]

thanks for the damn spoiler!!!!!! grrrrrrrr

ew wtf i hate this guy, why ruin a show?

Isnt it Austin Nichols playing that role..

i love one tree hill

Yay I am so excited, I loved Dawsons and I love OTH even more!

liz Farrar @ 10/15/2008 at 5:28 pm

Agreed with Jessica… I thought it was Austin Nichols:

onetreehilippa @ 10/15/2008 at 5:31 pm

cant wait! its gonna be amazing! is he gonna act as himself? that would be really cool! i love oth so much

i love one tree hill .it is amazziiinnnng!!!!!! i cant imagine the day it stops! :( i cant believe it only gets 3 million views. people watch it cos ur missing out big time

anonymous @ 10/15/2008 at 5:46 pm

this is so exciting! I love this show and I loved Dawsons Creek. I can’t wait to see the episode.

Cool it been a long time since i have seen him in anything and him playing a director..not to far from his character on Dawson Creek right?? I don’t know I know it was something in the movie company…Should be interesting…

Austin Nichols is Playing the Producers, James VDB character will be the Director. Austin first Episode is 608, which is in two weeks, from this weeks Monday.

How long before Sophia opens her legs for him?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All