Star Trek Covers Entertainment Weekly

Star Trek Covers Entertainment Weekly

Star Trek costars Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto go eyebrow crazy on the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly.

In this issue, the mag talks about director J.J. Abrahms launching Spock (Quinto) and Kirk (Pine) back into space and the surprising secrets of next summer’s blockbuster.

EW even has first photos from their set visit. This Trek movie exclusive hits newsstands on Friday!

Star Trek: The Movie opens in theaters nationwide on May 8, 2009 and costars Eric Bana, Simon Pegg, Winona Ryder, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban and John Cho.

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Oh this is going to be so fantastic! They look just right in the parts too!

aww. cute boys! I’m no Trekkie, but I’m definitely gonna watch this movie.

omg sylar hahahahahaha he looks.. great.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/15/2008 at 3:57 pm

..hahahahaha

de Cosmos @ 10/15/2008 at 4:11 pm

HaHa!!

Totally gay.

chris pine is such a cutie : )

lanolin...like sheep's wool @ 10/15/2008 at 4:25 pm

Creepy how much Sylar looks like Mr. Spock….I can’t wait to see this movie!!

I might actually see this movie now…

Cool, I look forward to seeing this film!

they over edit pictures these guys look like wax figures! lol

SWEET! Can’t wait for this. Keep us updated on this one!

Spock’s eyebrows look like Taylor Swift’s.

This looks dumb. At least make it look less like the old crap Star Trek.

It looks like the cover of OUT magazine.

I have to admit i am a big star trek fan. But i am not crazy about the cover. i can’t wait to see the movie. i hope they do it justice.

this looks ****** stupid

That must’ve felt weird for their chests to be touching like that. I love Zachary though.

Paramount has released a whole slew of pics of the film — http://www.trekmovie.com

sooooooooo GAY!, I might pass on this film… hummm GAY!
Deep space, where no Gays have gone before!

soooooo EXCITED!!! :)

ganymede30324 @ 10/16/2008 at 12:43 am

Pine/Kirk looks great…but that is one seriously weird-looking Spock.

ALL YOU HATERS CAN FRAK OFF. DON’T LIKE IT? DON’T GO SEE IT.

IT ISN’T STUPID.

IT IS EPIC AND YOU ARE ALL D-BAGS.

~JYH

supergayincolorado @ 10/16/2008 at 9:16 am

Im rolling with laughter!! over all the comments…. Im gay and this may be too much for me!! I also think it looks like star trek- the high school years..might as well make a musical while were at it, at least the super hot, cute factors make more sense…. of course I’ll see it.. Im a die hard trekkie.

silentsophi @ 10/17/2008 at 12:59 am

Its the pretty boy watered down version of star trek

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve covered so many bases.see you