John McCain Leaves Tongue Wagging

John McCain Leaves Tongue Wagging

Republican presidential candidate John McCain follows Democrat Barack Obama after the final presidential debate at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York on Wednesday.

Looking forward to your captions in the comments!!!

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

McCain
Palin

McCaine looks like a jack ass

MCCAIN PALIN

I DONT TRUST THAT SLEEZY OSAMA

“I need my walker!”

can you blame him? obama’s a hottie!

“I don’t trust you. I want to choke you to death!”

OMG he’s having a heart attack

BOOOO MCCAIN! BOOOO PALIN! @ 10/16/2008 at 5:33 pm

OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08! OBAMA ’08!

BARACK OBAMA ’08!

be smart this time…NO MORE BUSH!!!!!!!

z+v=zanessa @ 10/16/2008 at 5:33 pm

OBAMA!!

Look at him…McCain…he’s an idiot!

WTF is wrong with McCain.

hahhahaha @ 10/16/2008 at 5:36 pm

LOL :lol: LOL

i can’t wait until Obama wins and McCrazy and the pitbull go down in flames. I will come back here and rub that stinky **** right in your stupid, ugly little faces. MUHAHAHAHA!!

John McCain died last night just before the presidential debate. Thank ****!!

hotmama4Obama @ 10/16/2008 at 5:37 pm

McPain looks like a slithering snake.
Obama looks classy, dignified.

Only a CRACKHEAD would say JOHN MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT. hahahah. IDIOT

Theloveact @ 10/16/2008 at 5:37 pm

I love how the McCain comments name was CRACKHEAD, explains sooooo much :D

OBAMA :D

McCain panting like the dog he is.

“if obama is elected, we’ll all become ZOMBIES AND DIIEEEE!!!!”

OBAMA 08
OBAMA 08
OBAMA WON THAT DEBATE LAST NIGHT, POOR MACCAIN

this is one republican who is covering all of her bases in case of an obama win. i’ve just finished talking to my banker. by decemer 1st all the financial assets left to me by my grandfather, grandmother, two uncles plus the money that i have saved on my own will be transfered to a bank in another country. the money i got on the sale of my condo 9 months ago will also be leaving the states. on december 15th i’ll be leaving as well; the transfer to one of our offices in europe has been approved. my money and i will remain outside the united states as long as obama is in power

you democrats should know that i’m not the only one. my bank manager told me that 5 other people came to see him just before i did. and he expects more people to do what we have done. there is no way in hell that i’m going to pay for the education, health care, etc for some other person and/or their children. if a you want to send your child to school; pay for it yourself. you want healthcare; pay for it yourself. you want to send your kid to college; pay for it yourself or tell your kid to pay his own way. do not force other people to financially responsible for your children.

Wrong exit! He looks like ****

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/16/2008 at 5:44 pm

..mccain’s a crippled old angry immature man. that’s the senior citizen that all hillbilly-racist red-necks want to be president? LOL

..every time you see him he’s rolling his eyes and making little retarded faces. he’s like ;benjamin button… a child trapped in a old dying mans body.

what a twat!