Wentworth Miller Is Fine China

Wentworth Miller Is Fine China

Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller causes mass hysteria amongst fans after arriving in Shanghai, China on Thursday. The 36-year-old actor is in town to do PR for Chinese clothing company Metersbonwe.

A new episode of Prison Break (“The Price”) airs this Monday @ 9PM ET/PT on FOX. In the episode, Lincoln and Sucre target Pad Man to obtain the sixth and final card key, and Gretchen gives Sarah an opportunity to settle the score. Michael and Roland each make deals with different devils, while a team member finds himself on the wrong end of a bullet.

More pictures of Wentworth‘s arrival in China can be found at Sina.com.cn.

Wentworth Miller Arrives In Shangai, China

• NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All

Give me a break comment47 your post is beyond ridiculous.He keeps mentioning that fan because they keep asking him about the most memorable thing a fan has done for him.Also that encounter is also on this website with pics and Went I know for sure comes here and lurks around everytime new pics of him come out here.There is no way he is ever going to date a strange women he met on the street especially a fan and when he mentions that fan he refers to her as A woman on the street gave me this or he says a woman fan.If he was dating anyone he would never disrespect his woman like that by not mentioning her name or saying my girlfriend no matter how private he says he is never!!

He is without a doubt the sexiest man alive. No contest.

I agree with you sassy .
also wentworth looks like a hottie spy. :)

Dear Carla,
no one has to lie!
It is always your choice!

There is so much information and so many photos on socala.blogspot.com! I can’t keep up wih it! You guys have to check this out! It’s like the post all day & night – NONSTOP! Their site has got to be the best Wentworth Miller site on the net!

That Man is So Sexy @ 10/17/2008 at 9:21 am

@outoftheblue

You know I read that, too. That girl is a chef… hmm… does make you wonder doesn’t it. I also read that for his birthday, the other girl he talked on the phone – handcuff girl’s friend – sent him a bunch of recipes for his birthday. Perhaps he’s cooking/eating with one of them! Don’t they have a website or something – anybody know it? somebody should ask them!

That Man is So Sexy @ 10/17/2008 at 9:34 am

@ Sassy

Actually, it might not be so ridiculous. He never said “that woman” or “some woman on the street”! I’ve seen all the interviews & read every article where he mentions her & he speaks of her in a very nice way. He even, in one interview – the one with SWC – calls her a “very sweet person”! He said in another that it’s very special to him that someone put so much thought into a gift like that and makes time in their life for [him]. And from what I’ve read, those girls really went out of their way in preparing gifts for him As a matter of fact, he was directly asked about it in some interviews & in others he was asked how he feels about fans coming up to him on the street (or something along those lines) and then he goes off telling about it. So evidently the fan encounter was special to him or is memorale for him because I’m sure he could mention other fan encounters but he CHOOSES to mention that one! I think it’s sweet! Just saying too…

*Infamous*, go do something useful like manually sexual satisfy yourself with your girl Beyonce, you know, the woman who married that butt ugly guy.

Went the new D-Lister @ 10/17/2008 at 10:26 am

Well..face it, he’s in that category of actors who ONLY gets any recognition when he’s in Asia, because quite frankly their bar for quality acting is not as high in the states.
This man is laughable as an actor on Prison Break. No one takes him serious as a credible actor in America. Certainly not wanted any prominent films at all.
In Europe/Asia where they dub every episode do they real hear how monotone he is an an actor. delivering his lines. Nahh, all they see is his looks (and even that’s slipping)…you can almost tell these fangirls are not going to be the same who appreciate fine acting. He’s the junk food of actors. LOL!

Wentworth is a talented actor and a fine person. Those of you who say otherwise will eat your words someday. When he’s accepting his Oscar, remember that.

I hope he has a wonderful time in China! He’s certainly making a lot of fans happy in Shanghai.

Wow, after reading all those comments I’m incredibly disappointed in the human race. I never post messages on this site, but I do check in every day or two to get my dose of celebrity sightings and gossip. I just can’t believe all the negative and rude comments. Yes, I’m a Prison Break fan and I happen to like season 4. I realize not everyone does, but wow, does everyone really need to say so many mean things. I realize everyone is entitled to their opinion, but what ever happened to “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” I’m sure if the tables were turned none of you would appreciate some of these things being said about you.

Went the new D-Lister @ 10/17/2008 at 12:51 pm

What ‘s really laughable is him wearing shades inside an airport?

so what,big deal,wearing shades inside the aiirport.it’s not a crime.and for someone who’s as hot as him,he can basically wears anything and still looks yauwza..for those who think he’s a d ister,terrible actor,do remember he was nominated for golden globe.and yeah, of course lots of people ‘ happen to know him through sister,friends…yada yada ” gay or not gay..he’s one fine man a

WORD..Rita.He’s sexy…sexy.So exotic and charismatic.I bet not many of you went haters will still look hot when you reach his age or when you were his age

Went the new D-Lister @ 10/17/2008 at 1:33 pm

LOL. He was nominated four years ago and he didn’t WIN. Goodness, he had a bit of promise and has sank ….no reputable producers want this bad actor in their movies. All he can do..is model clothing manufactured in the sweatshops of China. whoopee. big career move. Like I said they think anything from America is great..if Paris Hilton stepped off that plane she’d get the same reception.

Went the new D-Lister,

Go outside, read a book, and get a life. Kthnx.

Missy,

I agree. JJ’s site is now home to a bunch of loser haters who have nothing better to do than spew their crap. Shameful really. Why are they even on this thread if they dislike the show and actors so much? Oh right, to stir up crap. I guarantee you it’s probably the same two people typing out their nonsense.

Went the new D-Lister @ 10/17/2008 at 1:39 pm

LOL. He was nominated four years ago and he didn’t WIN. Goodness, he had a bit of promise and has sank ….no reputable producers want this bad actor in their movies. All he can do..is model clothing manufactured in the sweatshops. whoopee. big career move. Like I said they think anything from America is great..if Paris Hilton stepped off that plane she’d get the same reception.

i am abig fan with him ,it is enough to me cuz i will not marriy becouse him he is aguy , LOOK AT BRAD BITT HE IS 44 AND STILL GUY

SO SEXY SO HOT SO SUITE SO CUTI SO PRETTY SO GUY SO LOVLEY SO AMAZING I HOPE SO YOU MY BOY FREIND ONE DAY WENTWORTH YOU ARE EVERY THING BEAUTIFUL , i hope you read this message please answer me

man you are so amazing keep walking

To all the HATERS on Went, you all are jealous because he is better look thet your father and even you. LOL *******!

Wow! Went looks great!
===================
It’s fun to see him get all that attention! But I think he thinks it’s fun for one or two days… but I also think that it must be nice for him in a way that he can be more “anonymous” back home in the U.S.

To #30,#45,#65: I don’t see why the U.S “fanbase” should be the only ones to be considered when measurieng the success! Went is verry popular in Eurpe & Asia, so why shouldn’t he be visiting China??
I mean should the Chineese fans “suffer” because of their governments politics???( Reminds me of that comment by Sharone Stone , during “the olympics debate”) I also think that it’s nothing wrong in earning some extra money, doing P.R for clothes, many other “bigger”actors& actresses do, they don’t get picked on or called “bad actors”!

Aviators inside airport? Sensitive eyes, honey?

So nice to see some new pics of this adorkable guy… I’m turning into a puddle.

Thank you Jared! :kiss: =)

Went the new D-Lister @ 10/17/2008 at 5:44 pm

Sunglasses in airport = bloodshot eyes…or he’s got illusion he’s Hollywood’s biggest actor.
Why is he over there in China promoting clothing line manufactured in a country that exploit it’s workers and is a leader in human rights abuses.
Went is not part of the Olympics..he’s not there competing in a noble thing like a sporting events..He’s over there in a country that shoves people in jail for freedom of speech and he’s all about pocketing money not thinking about that.
Of course ignorant fangirls are only gah-gah and not inclined to see that makes him a sell out with no moral principles.
Why isn’t he lending his name to support someone like Obama..no this so called “black” man who loves the Asia world thinking he’s white is happy to be a tool.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All