Jennifer Aniston Loves Elementary School

Jennifer Aniston Loves Elementary School

Jennifer Aniston makes a stop at Cahuenga Elementary School in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon for some charity work.

The 39-year-old actress was greeted by the young staff members of the Los Angeles Unified School District. Jen met them all with a friendly smile and a handshake!

After Jen left the elementary school, she was spotted paying a visit to John Mayer‘s house for his 31st birthday. The couple split in September but have been spotted at each other’s house this week.

15+ more pics inside of Jennifer Aniston loving elementary school…

jennifer aniston cahuenga elementary 01
jennifer aniston cahuenga elementary 15

Photos: Famepictures
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All
bystander @ 10/17/2008 at 2:26 pm

hoehum @ 10/17/2008 at 1:45 pm Why do some writers call Jenn “Maniston”?

——-
Man + Aniston = Maniston
coz she looks like a man (specially when her hair is not framing her face) LOL.

anistonisaHYpocrite @ 10/17/2008 at 2:32 pm

Anonymous @ 10/17/2008 at 9:02 am

The smartwater was really not necessary. On a charity visit she is peddling expensive bottle water to people likely struggling? She really has no clue.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMEN. Can you get more tacky than that?

When is Jen gonna get the hint! Most of the comments on here are negative. A lot of other sites on the internet do not like her! I guess she likes to keep making a fool of herself.

Nice work, Huvane.

“Charity work” paired with conspicuously holding Smartwater to counteract the night (sex) visit to John Mayer’s lair bringing a Gelson’s brown shopping bag.

Hmm, I didn’t see that one coming!

Aniston's_Colossal_Chin @ 10/17/2008 at 3:11 pm

Leave the Man’ alone!
She’s tryin’ to be all humanitarian and shiz, by shakin’ hands with them kids and smilin’ at them and talkin’ to them and noddin’ at all their children’s comments.

So what if them kids don’t know who the hell she is and keeps starin’ at her colossal chin and wonderin’ what the heck is that big water bottle she’s holdin’ and askin’ them if hey, do they want one too!

Them kids are prolly wonderin’ why the lady wid the fake blonde curtain hair converin’ most of her face didn’t bring ‘em like free cars and computers and money and shiz!

She’s bringin’ them guys with cameras and askin’ them to pose and smile but heck, where’s them free goodies?

She didn’t bring any????

Oh well, we’ll prolly get our mugs on TV or the internets or somethin’…

Remember:

“John Mayer held a press conference with the paparazzi to announce that he dumped Jennifer Aniston, not once, but THREE times….”

Yet she gets back with him.
What type of woman does this???

Ms. Marla @ 10/17/2008 at 3:55 pm

Still the lovely golden girl we all love,healthy not looking like the white pasty wax like creatures we have seen pictures or here lately plugging her movies ,talk ing about purchasing more children to fill up her empty life or to change her image, I think Jen will have the last laugh after all,keep doing what you are doing Ja. you look happy

From dlisted:

Anyalwayshorny, Jenny Aniston shuffled into John Mayer’s house last night to celebrate his 31st birthday. She brought along her baby making kit and her wedding inspiration album “just in case.” Instead of making John blow out the candles on his birfday cake, she made his peen blow a load into a test tube. I don’t think John even noticed.

Hopefully Jen and John are truly in love and not participating in some publicity stunt.
And that Jen breaks the curse of being dumped by every guy post-Brad…

Ms. Marla @ 10/17/2008 at 3:55 pm

Still the lovely golden girl we all love
———————————————————-

Speak for yourself, honey!

# 86 ellie @ 10/17/2008 at 1:21 pm ebmo @ 10/17/2008 at 10:20 am
ellie I am not sure what you are trying to say, but I am the one who is curious as to what “charity” she did other than shaking hands.

It is a legitimate question. Education is important for our children and the United States has the worst record of any industrialized nation in terms of quality education. I am all for improving it.

Again, I ask What did she do for education other than shake hands with the staff at a school?

Did she donate money?
Did she volunteer to read to children?
Did she help fund some program?

Unless she has done something concrete that will impact lives, then this is a photo op and nothing more.

Oh and this last bit is just for you….”You think???”

hey Embo
Every single one of us speculates on everyone it seems. I haven’t even been on here but once or twice on the sites b/c it all to vicious.
I still don’t know Jennifer Angie or Brad personally so I’m just assuming an assumption of what shes doing there. As far as charities i do believe all the rich help other people some just don’t speak of it thats all. You see there no reason to be n the attack like god forbid what I said. My God this is what the problem is. And if you are all making fun of you think? which i haven’t written i really don’t like it. Ok Embo..

96 ellie @ 10/17/2008 at 1:58 pm Hey Ebmo
No comment back . I aswered what i felt.. Listen everyone enjoy your day I’m not feeling to well. maybe later.
++++++++++++++++
ELLIE,
I hope you feel better, I really do. Someone named ellie wrote “you think?” in the following post:

“# 25 ellie @ 10/17/2008 at 9:44 am # 19 mariam @ 10/17/2008 at 9:20
am Just wondering what was the “charity work” she did? The article says she shook hands with them…..

I don’t know you always assume everything on your own so just think?? I would believe how important education is with our children today you think??”

If that is not you then I apologise. It was to this poorly worded, post that I addressed my remarks.

I truly wish all the rich helped out, but the reality is they do not.
the largest population of homeless people in this country is children. Not orphans but children with homeless parents.
Go ahead and look it up.
After that look up how many shelters have closed, how many programs have lost their funding. Check out exactly how many battered women’s shelters there are in your city and what the waiting list is as well as how long people can stay. Look up the shortage of foster care homes. Look up how our government is cutting medical service for our veterans with service related disabilities.

You will see there is a HUGE gap between the 1% that owns 98% of the wealth in this country and the working class. The gap is widening, not shrinking.

It would not surprise me if this whole make up -breakup with john and Jenn is all a big farce by their PR machines. I mean John would pretend to break up just to be in on the joke and Jenn is desperate enough to do anything to get her mug out there. They are both pathetic and I believe nothing they do or say is sincere.

Hmmm.

Still no answer on exactly what funding or services Jen is promoting for the schools?
Looks like a photo op to me.

right on! @ 10/17/2008 at 5:00 pm

Who cares if Maniston and the loser are back together. They are a joke. Can you imagine Jen all whiny and possessive on John when hes just trying to do his thing. What a downer. Talk about killing the buzz! John might be an a__, but Jen is just downright pathetic. And now shes trying to connect with kids. How funny is that. This girl just keeps making everyone else in the business look so smart.

These 2 are perfect for each other!
Pretend that you want a family and babies!
Pretend to be a couple!
Pretend to be a couple with someone else!
Pretend you are 19 and a groupie!
Pretend you have a nasty break up!
Pretend to get back together again!
Pretend you care about community service!
Pretend some broke your heart into a million pieces!
Jen IS an actress!!! Yeah!

OMFG!! She’s shilling Smartwater under the pretense of visiting an elementary school? How tacky can you get?!

Can someone please explain to me why she doesn’t have anything to do with her family? And also, did Vince Vaughn dump her? Have all the guys dumped her or did she dump any of them?

Poor Jen. Have some self-respect, sistah!

Why do you get dumped ALL THE FREAKIN’ TIME?
And why do you go back to Mayer who publicly dumped you (on TMZ!) not just once, but THREE times.

There are other men out there.
You may be ordinary-looking, vapid and desperate, but you’re RICH!
Buy yourself some gorgeous, young hottie!
Live your life, sistah.

Since this desperate media Ho Maniston slightly “change ” her hair with lighter colour and more extensions to makes it fuller Her face now looks more and more harder like FABIO… LOL

Hello you …. LOL
you are funny ….
and yes… a lousy pretend actress… LOL

Ms Marla # 107
I think Jen will have the last laugh after all….

You bet she is.
Hooking back up with John. Shilling her yucky water to young children under the pretense that shes doing community service. Making millions in really bad movies. Having pity parties for herself w/ friends that want to RUN away in the opposite direction. Vacations and tanning away her life. No close family or true friends, but you go girl!! You have important things to do in your life.

It is a shame this school is being used by phony Jen and her PR machine, which by the way has been working overtime since B and A are on their own pr circuit. Frankly I don’t believe anything Jen says or does. It all smells and looks fishy. Whether or not she is with John, it doesn’t matter. She will always look desperate and pathetic and orangeish.

WOW. Jenn will not be denied. I want PR now!!! I want a cover photo!! Brad shows off some family photos and his beautiful Angie in a cover shoot. Jenn breaks out with the loser ex BF and tries some charity on some poor little kids. Jenn is so predictable. Her bitterness cannot be contained whenever the J-Ps have a public moment. Jenn is so hungry for attention she will do anything. Anything!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! she’s getting younger every sec!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOVE JEN <3

# 82 Pete @ 10/17/2008 at 1:05 pm
I certainly believe that marriage is still necessary if you want to raise a family. Most of the adoption agencies in America believe that too.
************************************************************************

You could not be more wrong, and I have worked for years in adoption so I know whereof I speak. The adoption agencies are delighted to accept applications from single people and unmarried people living together because these applicants are usually willing to accept a hard-to-place child; i.e., other than a normal healthy Caucasian infant under a year old. There are many hard-to-place children (older children, children with mild to severe handicaps, sibling groups that can’t be separated, etc.) in desperate need of loving families and many single people and unmarried parents have filled this need.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 89 » Show All