Donald Trump to Madonna: You're Stupid!

Donald Trump to Madonna: You're Stupid!

The Apprentice boss Donald Trump, just commented on reports that Madonna could lose half of her $500 million fortune in her divorce from director Guy Ritchie because the couple have no prenup.

“I always thought she was smart — until now,” Trump, who’s been divorced twice, tells Life & Style.

DO YOU THINK that Madonna was stupid for not signing a pre-nup???

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

So stupid. I think that Kaballah crap went to her head and she was thinking with her head in the clouds.

yay,i’m,first,for,once,this,is,my,first,time,being,first,lol,i,don’t,really,care,about,this,artical,Lol,i,just,left,a,comment,because,there,was,none,Lol,the,only,reason,i’m,putting,commas,because,my,keyboard,an’t,working,probably,so,yeah,first!!!!

theoriginalbiotch @ 10/17/2008 at 9:46 pm

I don’t think that pre-nups are valid in the UK. Someone else can speak on that but my question is, why is the Donald commenting on it?

first of all she’s 50 years old !!! who is gonna want to date you with 3 kids after this divorcee let alone marry you AGAIN don’t you wanna grow old with someone? i would’nt care abou the money she needs to get over herself for the sake of her kids

Donald is an @ass @ 10/17/2008 at 10:06 pm

NO she is not the stupid one, only SELFISH people think that way.. like Donald Trump. All he thinks about is mony, Not about LOVE.

He is the stupid one, Im sorry for his wife..

No. She was in love and she trusted him.

iagreewithtrump @ 10/17/2008 at 10:16 pm

Donald Trump is not stupid. All marriage is, is a contract. PLain and simple. If you don’t negotiate the terms you will get screwed.

iagreewithtrump @ 10/17/2008 at 10:17 pm

There is a 50/50 chance any marriage will END. That’s the statistics folks. And for celebrites, the chances are FAR worse than 50/50. Madonna is S-T-U-P-I-D!

love may be blind, but good god girl. this husband of yours is now set to take 1/2 of your assets. that’s something on the order of 250 million dollars. no wonder donald trump says that you are stupid. i only hope you have a lawyer who is more than capable of going for the jugular.

a divorce shouldn’t be about money.
all donald trump cares about is money so obviously he’s going to think anyone that doesn’t have a prenup is dumb.
and if madonna and guy richie really loved eachother then it shouldn’t be about the money.

They were in love when they got married. No one can blame her for that.

It’s just money…and can’t buy you happiness.

He’s right, she is stupid! I would never want anything to do with her.

He’s right, she is stupid! I would never want anything to do with her.

Although I don’t care for her(like Trump even less), I don’t think she’s stupid like others said she was in love and I think she’ll be more then fine even if he gets that much money.

Like any other woman, Madonna is trying to keep up with her age. She’s always fabulous, but not as cool as Borderline.

Some people don’t understand what a prenup is. When you don’t have a prenup, you are only entitled to half of what the other spouse earned DURING the marriage. What a spouse had before the marriage is off limits in a prenup.

stupid! stupid! stupid!

she’s not stupid. besides didn’t they get married in like 2000? not many people got prenups then comapared to now.

Trump didn’t say she was stupid — you did.

miley cyrus fan tayler @ 10/17/2008 at 10:44 pm

I don’t think shes STUPID AT ALL! If she was .. would she be here TODAY? NOOO! I dont think so! She just made a bad choice..EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course she isn’t stupid! She was in love! We all make bad decisions at different times in our lives.

bridget @ 10/17/2008 at 10:19 pm

in your dreams! i got news this is all about money; madonna’s money. if you don’t think so then you obviously been around many divorce trials. love may be wonderful and all that; but before you walk down that aisle get a prenup. any competent lawyer and/or financial adviser will tell you this. protect what’s yours.

do you honestly think that any other celebrity would be so stupid. tom cruise has a prenup. so does nicholas cage, pierce brosnan, and anyone else you can think of. paul newman, who was married to the same woman for 50 years, had a prenup.

I agree with him…she’s gotten dumb over the years

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All