Jennifer Aniston Visits John Mayer's House

Jennifer Aniston Visits John Mayer's House

Jennifer Aniston walks into on-again boyfriend John Mayer‘s house in Los Angeles late Thursday night (around 9:30 PST).

OK! reports it’s Jen‘s first-ever visit to John‘s bachelor pad. “Since they started dating, they always — ALWAYS — stayed at Jen‘s place,” an insider reveals. “John‘s home is your typical bachelor pad; it’s run-down, overgrown with trees and needs a paint job. There’s probably a moldy tuna fish sandwich and a six-pack of beer in the fridge. That’s not exactly what Jen is used to.”

Jen‘s visit must be extra special tonight since it’s John‘s 31st birthday today! Wink, wink.

jennifer aniston visits john mayer 01
jennifer aniston visits john mayer 02
jennifer aniston visits john mayer 03
jennifer aniston visits john mayer 04
jennifer aniston visits john mayer 05

Credit: Scott/Chris/Dave/ZFI; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, John Mayer

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

as a Jennifer Aniston fan, I am not happy to say the least that she is back with this guy. She can find a much more mature, deserving, fitting guy for her. UGH she needs to wake up. I can list plenty of guys better for her UGH!

First maybee!

Jen and john aree sooo cute!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE JEN!

Oh My Flippin’ God. I need support. Come help me. F this douche John M. I need John Stamos on the horn! How do I get in touch w/John Stamos?.

Stamos, visit my site then take note.

Let’s start a petition! John Stamos and Jen Aniston. We can all rest easy & when they come out together will give Brange a run for their money.

Come see me groveling to the Greek Gods and I am not even Greek!

Furst! :P

jen all the best to you

Cute, cute,cute.

I wonder what those close friends who berated Mayer after he dumped Aniston are thinking now about their bimbo friend who makes them appear like fools cause she went back with the same guy they eagerly insulted to clear Aniston reputation !

I wonder what they think about Maniston NOW and if they will still open their mouth when he dumped her again !

She is soooooooooooooooooooo strupid so shameless, so infantile ! It’s not even funny anymore !

Poor Jen running around boys.

faraway @ 10/17/2008 at 2:41 am

she did not run , she enjoy her life and thats o.k.

Hmm I guess to the X fans, Gayer eh.. Mayer is once again a wonderful man, he’s better than you know who, he’s the one, she’s going to marry him & have babies of course, all is great until they break up again & the pity party begins for 9999th time…

boo(real) @ 10/17/2008 at 3:08 am

wow, just when maniston could not sink any lower!! do the jenfreaks seriously think maniston has a chance with a REAL guy now that she has proven that she will be a doormat and loser??? Do you REALLY think that your fantasy of John Stamos would touch this human toilet ????

Are you kidding? He made of fool of Jen (and himself) on that TMZ with his freak show when he talked about breaking up with her! What is wrong with her? She’s 10 years older than him and should know better. I don’t get it.

boo(real) @ 10/17/2008 at 3:23 am

don’t get me wrong.. if maniston and Mayer are together, they deserve each other. they are both plain-looking and covet the media.

nOMOREJEN @ 10/17/2008 at 3:28 am

Jen’s behaviour is a shame… or a desperate call against loneliness… Even she have the best hairdresser in Hollywood, millions dollars in banks and nice clothes, I DON’T ENVY AT ALL her kind of life … no no…

That’s the proof that money don’t buy class or self-esteem. You can sleep at four season hotel and see your self lower than the average human being… I can’t say good luck to these two after the way HE kissed and told, and the way whe didn’t care about that…Again : That’s a shame

boo(real) @ 10/17/2008 at 3:34 am

if they are together… make way for JOHNNISTON 2.0!! WHOOO!! perhaps FINALLY Aniston will not be LINKED to Brad and Angie. And if they eventually decide to break up… jen fans DO NOT GO BACK TO BLAME BRAD for JEN’S UNHAPPINESS!! Jen is not Brad’s problem or burden ANYMORE!!

s\

Jen may have fallen hard for Mayer and possibly he for her, but she needs to really think about his character her or maybe lack of. She is making it so easy for him. If he maybe realized that she was the girl for him, why does it seem like she is the one chasing? you gotta show him, that even though you like him, you were fine without him. continue to do your thing and see him too but she has dedicated this week and last to him, dude she flew to NY to see him!! They both have low self-esteem which they are feeding off of each other.

she comes bearing gifts too, how nice….. :roll:

i hope they get married then maybe their fans can sleep @ night.

For the record, I can’t stand Brangelina and I know this is their grounds of worship. But Jen A. is pathetic. I mean I am starting to believe a lot of the stuff written about her being an attention wh ore. She has never been with a serious minded guy. JM humiliated her and she is back for more. Loser.

boo(real) @ 10/17/2008 at 3:47 am

i recognize that Jen and John may have fallen in love just like Angie and Brad fell in love. Even though fans may not agree but it is not our lives.
Let Jen and John fans go to their threads and give them love and let Brad and Angie fans go to their their thread and give them love.

I’m an Angelina Jolie fan but I really think that people should leave miss Aniston living her life. Yes, there are in Hollywood many leading men who are much better than Mayer but only miss Aniston knows who she need, don’t you agree?

boo(real) @ 10/17/2008 at 3:56 am

Conversely. if Brad and Angie ever break up (doubtful) it is BRAD and ANGIE’s relationship and they each would bear 1/2 EACH. If Jen and John breakup same thing. JEN FANS JUST STOP BLAMING BRAD FOR HER FAILURES!!

Who cares about this washed up media *****??

Wasn’t her 15 minutes up a LONG time ago????

boo(real) @ 10/17/2008 at 4:11 am

ok.. mag lite pics of jen going where??? whoop-tee-doo? media crap.

She f*cks the young guy with big ****. She is rich, famous and has decent career.Yeah,poor girl!She should steal someone husband and become a baby-factory for keep him!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All