Fri, 17 October 2008 at 8:58 am
John Mayer's Birthday Suit
- John Mayer gets thrown a birthday bash
- Matilda Ledger is a little princess
- Simon Cowell drives singers to depression and drugs
- Kevan Hall looks back to MGM costumer Adrian
- Guy Ritchie thinks Kabbalah is a “weird religion“
- Does Colin Farrell look better before or after?
- Mark Wahlberg really wants to punch someone in the face
- The Boston-based Archaeological Institute of America said Thursday that it will honor Harrison Ford for his contributions in raising awareness of archaeology through his work on-screen in the Indiana Jones film series.
- John McCain tried to make amends with David Letterman on Thursday, admitting that he “screwed up” when he canceled on the show last month to focus on the economic crisis.
- Katie Holmes officially made her Broadway debut Thursday as the revival of Arthur Miller’s All My Sons made its much anticipated premiere after weeks of preview shows.
- Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel teamed up to play together when Senator Barack Obama arrived late Thursday night at the Hammerstein Ballroom.
Like Just Jared on Facebook