Sarah Palin To Appear On SNL, Sooner Or Later

Sarah Palin To Appear On SNL, Sooner Or Later

Presidential candidate John McCain predicted that his running mate, Sarah Palin, would be making an appearance on Saturday Night Live.

“I think she is, yeah,” the McCain said on The Late Show with David Letterman. “Probably get more of an audience than our debate did.”

Larry King said during his broadcast that vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will make an appearance on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live.

“We’ve just confirmed that Sarah Palin will appear on Saturday Night Live on Saturday,” King said.

On Tuesday in a phone interview with the Chicago Tribune, the executive producer of SNL, Lorne Michaels, said that “I think, sooner or later, everyone will come through.”

WILL YOU WATCH Saturday Night Live when Sarah Palin makes her appearance?

Photos: Carrie Devorah/WENN
Posted to: Sarah Palin, Tina Fey

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Kate Walsh Fansite @ 10/17/2008 at 9:34 am

WOW i hope she did it. GREAT

Kate Walsh Fansite @ 10/17/2008 at 9:36 am

YES FIRST

I sure won’t watch it!!! I think people should protest! Call NBC!!! Because she has been very hateful and nasty.She goes beyond politics. She does racist stuff. I don’t like her and I hope they lose. I hope they get a butt-whuppin’!

I wouldn’t want that hypocritical bigot on my screen.

It would be really funny see her impersonating Tina Fey

That should be fun!!! Can’t wait to see her crash and burn!!! She is so arrogant in thinking she is up for the job of Vice President!!!

malith perera @ 10/17/2008 at 10:41 am

I think NBC should not broadcast her at this stage of the election campaign. They should wait until the elections are over.

I won’t be watching. She’s a hate mongering nut-job whose two minutes of fame will soon be over with.

Putting her on the show legitimzes her to some extent; I will definitely not watch.

SNL sold out.

The thought of her as president is very scary and would over shadow any attempt at humor.

I like John McCain. I could have voted for him and Romney, but McCain and the hockey mom who can see Russia from her house? No thanks

I will watch. Her stump speeches and especially her interviews are like Saturday Night Live sketches. She might not be that funny when she’s trying to be funny, but she might be herself at some point during the night which is bound to be funny.

What’s funny is that anyone could believe that she would make a suitable VP.

Obviously ratings rule……..

I think comedy and satire is best left to the comedians and satirists. She is the material on which such satire is based and SNL should leave it at that. What can she possibly bring to the table that’s any better?

Well ok, maybe Tina playing Sarah as Sarah’s subconscious as Sarah plays herself. An alter ego skit? Nah, I’d leave it alone.

Will I watch? Probably, but not in real time.

Hell yes… go PALIN! Screw OBAMA!

Let her go on and get her 15 minutes of fame.

After the election she’ll go back to obscurity in Alaska.

Dr. Anon Y. Mous @ 10/17/2008 at 11:10 am

This is a new political tactic to defuse any negative publicity for the candidate. When a comedian decenter makes fun of you, go on the show and laugh WITH them! This is a ploy the RNC has been deploying against Jon Stewart’s Daily Show. And it works! It makes the ridiculee look better than the ridiculer. Basic psychological operations/propaganda 101. All of the gullible American voters (mainly Republicans voters) eat it up. The sad thing is that the candidate doesn’t get ANY of the jokes that are aimed over their heads! So Intellectuals will be the only ones to get the sarcastic wit. Tina Fay rocks!!! Please make a BIGGER fool of Sarah Tina! How in the world can this idiot be a just heartbeat from the POTUS if Johnny boy wins???!!!

Dr. Anon Y. Mous @ 10/17/2008 at 11:13 am

Decenter = Dissenter (oops… sorry!)

Tina Fey and Sarah Palin, priceless! It will be a comedy classic, I can’t wait.

Brocco Bahma @ 10/17/2008 at 11:17 am

Why does Obama not produce his original birth certificate? He has a faked certificate of live birth from Hawaii where his birth was registered. This man is a Harvard attorney. Why won’t he produce the document? It looks like he’s trying to ignore the constitution as a non-natural born citizen candidate.

I love most of the comments!

People do tend to underestimate Sarah Palin and her popularity.

She, definitely, will have the last laugh!

HELL NO.
The joke will be ruined if she comes on, it will be just be cheesy. Palin’s ****** self needs to go back to Alaska where she can study Russia foreign policy bcuz its in her backyard o_O

PALIN IS A RACIST and so is McAint

Dr. Anon Y. Mous @ 10/17/2008 at 11:25 am

Re: drew @ 10/17/2008 at 10:21 am

Drew,
You are one of those gullible Americans I referred to up there. You buy all of the RNC propaganda about B.O. hook line and sinker. Remember the idiot who told McCain that B.O. was an Arab? And the other idiot who said that he’d be afraid of a B.O. presidency? Where do they find idiots like this? How about Joe the Plumber? Uhhhh he’s not a plumber and plumbers don’t make more than $250,000 a year or they wouldn’t be plumbers now would they? McCain is desperate because he knows he really brings NOTHING to the table except another WAR. He is nothing more than another 4 years of BUSH if he wins. He can only win through trickery as Bush did in 2000/2004. Its obvious why he wants Tina Fey (oh I mean Sarah Palin). He needs another Republican governor in his pocket the way Bush had one in 2000 (Florida) and Ohio (2004). Get ready for another POTUS election Supreme Court decision by the Bush-lover judges! This time it will be over Eskimos (Sarah’s constituents) vs. African-Americans!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All