Sarah Palin Prepares For SNL

Sarah Palin Prepares For SNL

Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin arrives at New York City’s Omni Berkshire Hotel on Saturday afternoon carrying her son Trig, 6 months.

Palin, 44, told reporters how excited she is to appear on tonight’s episode of Saturday Night Live: “I have no idea what to expect because I haven’t seen any scripts or anything else yet, but it will be fun. The opportunity to show American television watchers anyway that you get to have a sense of humor through all of this or even just this really would be wearin’, tearin’ on you, so an opportunity to show that sense of humor and that side of all of this, I look forward to it.”

Saturday Night Live (SNL) airs tonight @ 11:30PM ET/PT on NBC.

sarah palin saturday night live 01
sarah palin saturday night live 02
sarah palin saturday night live 03
sarah palin saturday night live 04
sarah palin saturday night live 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

ugh, hope she gets booed.

I’ve seen baby Trig in other photos and he really looks more like Sarah’s older daughter. ummmmmmmmmmm

This is the first election that I’ve seen here its all about humor and making fun of each other. Sure its fun, but candidates dont usually appear on shows like SNL.

DAM SHE LOOKS GOOD=]

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/18/2008 at 9:43 pm

..a lot of people will watch just to see her make a fool outta herself.. and since day one that’s all she’s been doing, so… i’m sure she’ll do just fine.

Sarah Palin the REAL Rock Star @ 10/18/2008 at 9:45 pm

70 million Americans watched Palin-Biden debate. It dwarfs all McCain-Obama debates.

mary-anne @ 10/18/2008 at 9:51 pm

Why aren’t people complaining that Trig isn’t wearing a coat like you do on the tomkat threads? He’s only 6 months old.

This is the first time for me to see her with her hair down.. I have to admit, she does look pretty good! (And I’m a girl)

SNL really?
ohh man cannot wait for this dumbfck to make a fool outta herself.
shes a joke.
and one other thing….

OBAMA-BIDEN!!!! ’08

wow shes ACTUALLY holding him. usually his real mom–i mean sister holds him. and i wish she wasnt gunna be on it! her accent is SOOOOOO effing annoying!!

The next vice president!!!

MCcain/Palin

I LOVEEEE SARAH PALIN!
MCCAIN PALIN 0’8!

Obama-Biden 08!

I will be watching to see HOW BADLY she will s*ck…because she will s*ck!

God, I cannot wait until Obama wins this election so I never have to see this women again.

SNL do not let me down, BOOOOOO HER!!!! :)

I am yet to hear something sensible from this lady, hope in a comedy setting, my wait will be no more.
what a joke!

Obama-Biden 08

Do you notice that the baby is never awake? I find that very odd.

SNL will be the final nail in her, er, THEIR political coffin, one way or another!
I can’t wait!
Huzzah! :D

I’m sure the SNL audience will be prepped but my fingers are crossed they’ll boo anyway.

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:16 pm

trig is soo adorable lol.
and i know she’ll do great tonight. just like she will in the white house

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:16 pm

trig is soo adorable lol.
and i know she’ll do great tonight. just like she will in the white house

i am so sick of her. tina fey has been HILARIOUS but having her on the show is almost a roundabout way of apologising to her which is ridiculous. she called the skits sexist and now shes going to take part in them??? she must be REALLY desperate for votes. i guess thats because after that video emerged from ohio she realise the only people voting for her are white trash racist hillbillies. wow. what what great support she has!

*barfs*

ilovemykittyb @ 10/18/2008 at 10:16 pm

she is a very pretty lady.

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:17 pm

Bawbra @ 10/18/2008 at 10:15 pm Do you notice that the baby is never awake? I find that very odd.

umm im not sure how much experience you have with infants, but they do tend to sleep quite a bit.

there is nothing better than an smart, outspoken woman…especially one who realy cares about the lives of children. I think she has shown the world that it is really a woman’s right to choose. She has shown us that sacrifice in the name of a child not born yet, is another one of these “choices”….Rock on!!!

AmIsleeping @ 10/18/2008 at 10:21 pm

is this whole thing for real? I am all for equal opportunity and everything, and I am the first person to promote gender equality, but for Real? This woman has been found unethical by a group of her peers, and there is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest she is not telling the whole truth about the birth of her last child. Perhaps if she was running for the head of the local PTA we could ignore most of these character issues, but Vice-President? bottomline…. Americans have become complacent and allowed themselves to just blow hot air around but no one ever actually makes a real change for society.. I hope everyone thinks long and hard on election day.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All