Sarah Palin Prepares For SNL

Sarah Palin Prepares For SNL

Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin arrives at New York City’s Omni Berkshire Hotel on Saturday afternoon carrying her son Trig, 6 months.

Palin, 44, told reporters how excited she is to appear on tonight’s episode of Saturday Night Live: “I have no idea what to expect because I haven’t seen any scripts or anything else yet, but it will be fun. The opportunity to show American television watchers anyway that you get to have a sense of humor through all of this or even just this really would be wearin’, tearin’ on you, so an opportunity to show that sense of humor and that side of all of this, I look forward to it.”

Saturday Night Live (SNL) airs tonight @ 11:30PM ET/PT on NBC.

sarah palin saturday night live 01
sarah palin saturday night live 02
sarah palin saturday night live 03
sarah palin saturday night live 04
sarah palin saturday night live 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

ugh, hope she gets booed.

I’ve seen baby Trig in other photos and he really looks more like Sarah’s older daughter. ummmmmmmmmmm

This is the first election that I’ve seen here its all about humor and making fun of each other. Sure its fun, but candidates dont usually appear on shows like SNL.

DAM SHE LOOKS GOOD=]

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/18/2008 at 9:43 pm

..a lot of people will watch just to see her make a fool outta herself.. and since day one that’s all she’s been doing, so… i’m sure she’ll do just fine.

Sarah Palin the REAL Rock Star @ 10/18/2008 at 9:45 pm

70 million Americans watched Palin-Biden debate. It dwarfs all McCain-Obama debates.

mary-anne @ 10/18/2008 at 9:51 pm

Why aren’t people complaining that Trig isn’t wearing a coat like you do on the tomkat threads? He’s only 6 months old.

This is the first time for me to see her with her hair down.. I have to admit, she does look pretty good! (And I’m a girl)

SNL really?
ohh man cannot wait for this dumbfck to make a fool outta herself.
shes a joke.
and one other thing….

OBAMA-BIDEN!!!! ’08

wow shes ACTUALLY holding him. usually his real mom–i mean sister holds him. and i wish she wasnt gunna be on it! her accent is SOOOOOO effing annoying!!

The next vice president!!!

MCcain/Palin

I LOVEEEE SARAH PALIN!
MCCAIN PALIN 0’8!

Obama-Biden 08!

I will be watching to see HOW BADLY she will s*ck…because she will s*ck!

God, I cannot wait until Obama wins this election so I never have to see this women again.

SNL do not let me down, BOOOOOO HER!!!! :)

I am yet to hear something sensible from this lady, hope in a comedy setting, my wait will be no more.
what a joke!

Obama-Biden 08

Do you notice that the baby is never awake? I find that very odd.

SNL will be the final nail in her, er, THEIR political coffin, one way or another!
I can’t wait!
Huzzah! :D

I’m sure the SNL audience will be prepped but my fingers are crossed they’ll boo anyway.

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:16 pm

trig is soo adorable lol.
and i know she’ll do great tonight. just like she will in the white house

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:16 pm

trig is soo adorable lol.
and i know she’ll do great tonight. just like she will in the white house

i am so sick of her. tina fey has been HILARIOUS but having her on the show is almost a roundabout way of apologising to her which is ridiculous. she called the skits sexist and now shes going to take part in them??? she must be REALLY desperate for votes. i guess thats because after that video emerged from ohio she realise the only people voting for her are white trash racist hillbillies. wow. what what great support she has!

*barfs*

ilovemykittyb @ 10/18/2008 at 10:16 pm

she is a very pretty lady.

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:17 pm

Bawbra @ 10/18/2008 at 10:15 pm Do you notice that the baby is never awake? I find that very odd.

umm im not sure how much experience you have with infants, but they do tend to sleep quite a bit.

there is nothing better than an smart, outspoken woman…especially one who realy cares about the lives of children. I think she has shown the world that it is really a woman’s right to choose. She has shown us that sacrifice in the name of a child not born yet, is another one of these “choices”….Rock on!!!

AmIsleeping @ 10/18/2008 at 10:21 pm

is this whole thing for real? I am all for equal opportunity and everything, and I am the first person to promote gender equality, but for Real? This woman has been found unethical by a group of her peers, and there is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest she is not telling the whole truth about the birth of her last child. Perhaps if she was running for the head of the local PTA we could ignore most of these character issues, but Vice-President? bottomline…. Americans have become complacent and allowed themselves to just blow hot air around but no one ever actually makes a real change for society.. I hope everyone thinks long and hard on election day.

that would be sooo awesome for the crowd to boo her :P

She is a nut-case!

I am surprised anyone can support this twit.

Donald is an @ass @ 10/18/2008 at 10:24 pm

Omg look at her shoes! That is NOT appropiet for a president. She looks lika a hooker. Yeah good job at selling your self Sarah Palin.

What a bunch of haters here. I’m certainly not voting for McCain – Palin, but it doesn’t mean I have to insult her/them here. I say good for her for going and doing this, showing a great sense of humor and lack of an enormous ego.

mike snovak @ 10/18/2008 at 10:28 pm

so over this whole thing…i cant wait for it to be over…

#30- she is NOT running for President.

I don;t know how she got picked by McPain…..well, I guess I do.

(eyes rolling)

God I can’t wait tell Obama loses this election so I don’t have to see that media generated phony who’s every aspect of his campaign is staged. America this is not only about the Presidency this is about a liberal dominance not seen in government since 1933, Vote McCain/ Palin Concluding two wars, world financial troubles and a more dangerous world do you want Pelosi, Reed and Obama in power of every aspect of the government with no one to stop them from any agenda they will enact, I’m a democrat and I that much power in one party will not be good for America and in these times it will be even dangerous for America. Think before you vote don’t just follow the hype.

Does anyone know who the host is tonight?

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:29 pm

ok everyone seriously get your head out of your asses. Shes a very loving down to earth wife and mother of five, she has great morals–something that everyone in the world seems to lack these days–she is a Christian, shes tough, and she happens to have one of the HIGHEST APPROVAL RATINGS of ANY governer in the country.

people are jumping all over her and attacking her and her family for every breath they take. Jesus everyone, get a grip. Tell me now, why isnt anyone saying anything about Joe Biden? im sure people could find all kinds of dirt on him

eatamoosebugrer @ 10/18/2008 at 10:31 pm

I give Sarah props for bring baby Trig, SNL will have to give Sarah the kid gloves treatment, after all she’s holding tight to her baby against the corrupt liberal media. I hope Joe the plumber drinking his six-pack will stay up late to watch her magic wink-wink.

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 10:33 pm

Matt, very nice comments. I could care less who people are voting for, it is a beautiful part of living in this country to be able to pick our leaders…but seriously its VERY embarrassing and un-american to absolutley put someone down for every single move they make

and to whoever said something about what she was wearing….she is a WOMAN for God’s sake! it is a different outfit than her traditional suit but come on, its not revealing or anything, its classy! I mean i wouldnt wanna see george bush wearing that outfit but palin is a girl you know!

The teleprompter princess emerges.

What an embarrassment to my party. I cant forgive the McCain campaign for losing this election with this Palin stunt.

At least Palin is an American citizen.
B.O. has yet to produce a hard-copy of his birth
certificate. His Grandmother, half-brother and half-sister
all say he was born in Kenya. God help us.

oh wow
today was so frikkin cold in NY and look at that baby
and i bet that its bristols kid

God she is so much more attractive than Michelle O.

love what her baby is wearing, and he is very cute.

stella shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Host Josh Brolin; Adele performs.

don’t worry ‘ew’ she won’t get booed so you won’t lose any of your baby sleep…maybe your big sister will tape it for you so you can share it with the kindergarden class.

canadian obama fan @ 10/18/2008 at 10:41 pm

i seriously cant stand her i hope she does bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom I couldn’t agree with you more, though I doubt most Americans realize it, this would be one of the most profound political and ideological shifts in US history. Liberals would dominate the entire government in a way they haven’t since 1965 or 1933, with filibuster proof majorities that will change America culturally, socially, on taxes, immigration policies, foreign policy, judges I can’t believe in times like this instead of a divided government to avoid extremes on both sides Americans might give power to a democrats party not seen in 60 years and these are not the democrats of 65 or 33 where socially they were moderate and even conservative. I hope America realizes what it is getting itself into, before it’s to late.

Mandys_mom @ 10/18/2008 at 10:44 pm

I think Sarah Palin is a breath of fresh air for both parties. She shows ( and WE know ) that a woman is a better multi-tasker and it doesn’t deny her children/family the love and care they need for a Mom to work away from home AND at home. I’m looking forward to SNL !! GO SARAH !!

Are the rumors true that Trig isnt sarahs kid?

california mom @ 10/18/2008 at 10:47 pm

She’s a right-wing, evangelical nut job and, while I would love to see a woman in the White House as either Prez or VP, this woman is not the one! I feel especially sorry for her pregnant teen that she trotted out on the world stage in some sort of skewed attempt to demonstrate “family values — surely what that child needed at that most vulnerable time in her life was privacy and sensitivity.

OBAMA...snake in the grass @ 10/18/2008 at 10:51 pm

For those you make negative comments about Sarah Palin; look in the mirror! Obama will destroy those who defend and support the consititution…Mrs Obama doesn’t even support the military!!! Atleast Sarah Palin son is doing his part and entering into the military.

At least Palin is an American citizen.

BOOOOOOO! the snowbilly!

Sounds GREAT, sam……..that’s the idea, alright. “one of the most profound political and ideological shifts in US history.”

It’s about time. Would you bet your life that the new era would be worse than the past one? Only an idiot would think that Obama would be worse than 2 Bush terms, as many Republicans have already attested to by their support of him.

I feel a slight breeze, in the air…………….. a change is a comin’………………..

Thank………God.

Most of you sound like far left radicals.
I’m not a Republican and I may not vote for her…… but what a bunch of uneducated idiots!!!
She has more class that most of you, and if they boo her tonight it will prove it!

Donald your sick, because she is wearing boots she looks like a hooker , with a skirt that goes down to her knees and a blazer that covers her to her neck, Obama supports are pathetic … O and I saw a picture the other day with Micelle Obama wearing a dress and knee high boots, so is she a hooker too. NObama supporters are just jealous because every democratic women politician in national politics looks like a hag or a she-man, so they hate Palin because she has a great body, pretty face, handsome sporty husband runs a State and a mother of 5 and she didn’t rise up in politics on her husbands coattails or anyone else’s,

IT’S SO SAD THAT SHE WON’T SIT DOWN & HAVE ITERVIEWS W/ ACTUAL REPORTERS ON IMPORTANT ISSUES THAT WE FACE AS A NATION BUT, SNL…..NO PROBLEM!!!!!

WHAT?????

CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE THERE R PEOPLE WHO HONESTLY THINK THIS DOOF CAN B TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS PRESIDENT!!!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!…..AND IT’S NOT FUNNY.

Megan fox rocks @ 10/18/2008 at 11:00 pm

MCCAIN PALIN 0′8!

Republican VN Era vet @ 10/18/2008 at 11:00 pm

*****!

CHRIS with an attitude @ 10/18/2008 at 11:00 pm

I look around and read blogs and comments about politicians and I find it weird that I am in a nation full of idiots that are infatuated with themselves.

Do kids really see Sarah as a hooker or stupid gurl…OMG I;m in a room full of kids..LOL

Please kids, show me the adult room…I’m barfing in here..

Goooo Palin!!! Your allowed to have some fun just like the other guys on SNL.

Heck! I’ll share some of my fun with ya gurl..LOL

silverbullet @ 10/18/2008 at 11:04 pm

Palin is such a ball of fluff. To think that she could possibly carry off the responsibilities of the VP, lightweight as they are, is ludicrous. She’d get chewed to shreds domestically and in the foreign affairs arena, as she’s already so ably demonstrated.

I bet they dont have shows like snl in russia or cuba and neither will the ussa if (the one) is elected and then I will laugh at all you blind self righteous morons while were in line waiting for our daily bread ration

Sarah’s wonderful!! Lliberals just can’t stand anyone who doesn’t agree with them on everything. Liberals demand tolerance, but refuse to practice it themselves.

McCain is a true American hero. While I dont agree with Democrats Obama has not shown anything but steadfast adherence to US values in his time in state and federal government over the past decade. …However just do some searches on Todd and Sarah Palin and Alaska Independence Party.

The Palins have very close ties to separatist AIP militia who were supported by Iran back in the 90′s. Sarah still embraces them and AIP says she just wears the republican title and that she is one of them.

I love TINA FEY- TINA FEY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

mccain palin 08 @ 10/18/2008 at 11:16 pm

YAY SARAH!

Ugh. Why does anyone think this woman has enough cred to be even running for vice-president on a major ticket??? Because she’s plucky and attractive ? Wow are we a bunch of suckers.

Unbelieveable that there are actually people who are going to throw votes away on her–(and oh yeah McCain too)–based on their platform, which is reactionary, hateful and obviously pandering to the low-info voter. Way to go!

I know being smart is hard, but give it try.

what a disgrace to women.
everything we have worked for.
please ‘sexy sara’ dont undo everything our grandmother and mothers have worked for if you go into oval office.
what really grinds my gears is how much people care about her looks more then her intelligence,
american do the smart thing and stop worrying about obama’s race, religion, or even where he was born and start worrying about how a human can lead. isn’t that what this election is about? LEADING!
so all you ignorant right wing racist selfish republicans please look past the color and try to see the actual person.
vote OBAMA BIDEN
and not vote mccain, the “christian thing to do”
what a bunch of hypocrits

hahah!!! im watching it right now!!! tina fey is the best sarah pallin impersonator ever!!lol

Classy Sarah did fine!!

I hear a bunch of comments about what a great mother/Christian/women Sarah Palin is. But how on Earth does that qualify her to take on the second hardest job in the country…maybe even in the world? If the Democratic partyhad someone as unknown and unqualified as Sarah Palin on their ticket, the Republicans would not have let it rest.

They would have made it a personal attack on Obama’s character and decision-making and ability to rule a country if he “couldn’t even pick a qualified running mate”. But when it’s one of their own, they put on their rose-tinted glasses, and spin and spin and spin until the rest of the country is left dizzy. The reason the Republican party doesn’t get called out on it’s crap is because it’s too busy spewing it.

LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DID GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

African Girl @ 10/18/2008 at 11:43 pm

Was that it? I hope not coz that sure wasn’t funny. . . this is not about politics, so hold your horses. it’s about comedy thank you very much

HAH, loved it!!!!! She was awesome!!!!!

HAHA, Listen to this…..and black people aren’t voting for Obama b/c his color????Or 50% color?????

WATCH AND LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL OVER YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!

A radio host went in Harlem and asked black people who they wanted….they said Obama….the radio host then took all of McCains views and acted like they were OBAMAS AND THE black people LOVED THEM!!!!!!!! THEY EVEN LOVED SARAH PALIN!!!!!! THINKING SHE WAS RUNNIG WITH OBAMA!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats what i like @ 10/18/2008 at 11:53 pm

haha sarah is fantastic! loved the snl skit!!!!!!

Vote smart people….obama has yet showed his birth C, ACORN, terrorist ties, races ties, lies caught all over on youtube. and if finally seems like people are doing their research and figuring things out…………………

If you are not born in this country you cant run for president so what up with this missing B/C???
McCain was great on Letterman the other night what a hoot! Oh no thats a hillbilly word.
I would rather have hilary as president then Obama-rama. But I like the hot-omama!

mccain palin 08 @ 10/19/2008 at 12:29 am

hahahahahahahahahah YES the ending was great. Sarah Palin for the win!!!

Know your rights @ 10/19/2008 at 12:30 am

I love all you women who ***** about your Right to Choose. You will always have a right to choose………to keep your legs closed. Anyone who trashes Palin is simply JEALOUS of her. And trust me your husbands think she is HOT. I wouldn’t believe him when he tells you “of course I voted for Osama Obama” because, he didn’t and you’ll never know. Face it, she’s beautiful, smart and will make one hell of a vice president.

So much hate. Such hateful people. Glad that mature people showed her respect and gave her a loud applause on SNL. She was great. Why do hateful people call her a dumbass? She didn’t mess up in her acceptance speech. She didn’t mess up in the debates against the old guy, the same old guy who said the three letter word – J-O-B-S. She didn’t mess up on SNL. She was very good. She was great on Weekend Live.

FYI, all downs syndrome kids don’t look like any of their own family members. Please learn and listen. Learn how politics works before you all start mouthing off.

oh my gosh..just saw her on SNL…she’s very beautiful and was quite funny…

I didn’t watch it. And just so you know. I called 30 Rock to NBC and lodged a complaint. The problem I have is that she is peddling hate andpromoting a lot of really bad things to come out of people’s mouths. Even John McCain made a half-hearted attemptto let people know not to act ugly. BUt Palin has encouraged ugly behavior. So I didn’t watch and I complained. I can live without seeing Sarah Palin get a chance to soften her image. The point of putting her on SNL is that it makes her seem harmless and creates an impression that she is not a mean hater person. But she is in reality.

Her boots are awesome? Does anyone know who designs them????

Maybe Obama supporters who like her better if she were to wear pantsuits, just because she has style and high boots are what is in style loser Obama supporters have to call her a hooker or the other stupid jealous crap that say about her, she is hot, has style and is sweet and nice which pisses you people off so so you have to lie and constantly attack her.

Even though I’ve already decided to vote for Obama, I’ve got to say I’m lovin’ Ms. Palins boots! :)

NOOOOO!!!!! @ 10/19/2008 at 1:10 am

FUNNY?????

She was NOT! FUNNY , She DIDN’T DO ANYTHING BUT,

SIT THERE LOOKING STUPID AS USUAL!!!!!

Amy Poehler was FUNNY…..NOT PALIN!!!!!!!!!!

AmISleeping says “This woman has been found unethical by a group of her peers, and there is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest she is not telling the whole truth—-”

Where was this person ten years ago? Does she actually thin Palin is less worthy than the then president Clinton?

I honestly believe that too many people are willing to vote for anyone that will promise them something for free.

snl was actually kind of funny tonight! go figure…

This will be one of the few times that I will give Palin a complement but I thought she was funny but I still won’t vote for her or McCain.

Completely inappropriate for the role which she aspires.

There simply are no words for this woman’s lack of judgement.

She looks like a cheap secretary trying for to win the award for office ****.

Palin looks like she’s working Times Square.

As Palin has admitted she HAS NO KINOWLEDGE of foreign policy, perhaps her time would be better spent attending seminars at the Harvard School of Economics, the Diplomatic Corp, and the School of Foreign Policy instead of guest starring on a comedy show.

Pathetic white trash bimbo.

Sarah, they hate you because like them they would have killed their baby if it had down Syndrome.

I think she should stay at home and look after her family. Her baby needs her.

What’s with everyone calling either Obama or McCain supporters complete idiots? It’s this thing called democracy were people are actually allowed to chose their own political beliefs.

You can’t judge a person simply from which candidate they support. It seems that many of you just can’t accept the fact that others seem to think differently from you. Grow up and show some maturity.

And I am an Obama supporter but these people calling Palin hooker trash simply because of the pair of shoes she is wearing are being completely inappropriate.
Although I don’t agree with many of her beliefs she is still a good mother and successful career woman. Yet today society seems it’s ok to discredit everything a woman has done simply because of the pair of shoes she put on that morning?

I am not concerned with Trig’s sleeping. I am concerned with his face rarely showing since I wonder whether he really has Down Syndrome and would like experts in the field to be able to come to a consensus on this if possible. The presence of epicanthic folds does not prove anything since they are present not just in Down Syndrome but also among the Inuit population, and Todd Palin is part Inuit. If he does not have Down Syndrome, then there is less circumstantial evidence that he is Sarah Palin’s baby.

#25, are you delusional? have you done any checking on Obama’s lies, spins and affiliations? apparently not

those boots say she’s to not be trusted. Come on America, this is not American Idol but your lives, future! Vote rightly this time!

She is pathetic she is using that child to win popularity. She don’t belong in a election. She is a disgrace.

I don’t want that dumb thing any where near the white house. I agree with the other posters that say she should have been some where studying foreign policies. She is just dumb.

If Oboma and Bideen win it wont be God bless U S A it will be God help U S A

WakeupPeople @ 10/19/2008 at 1:10 pm

Here she goes again, using her mentally challenged baby for votes!! Makes me sick!!!

wonderful lady @ 10/19/2008 at 3:05 pm

I admire Palin and think she’ll be a wonderful VP. Millions of Americans can relate to her and she’ll bring change to Washington. Her son is so cute, please don’t make fun of a down syndrom child. Obama camp put the rumor out that Bristol gave birth to this child and it’s simply a lie.

What the hell is she wearing. This is our next president.

Let’s see–they tried to recall her when she was mayor of Wasilla. She stretches all the State of Alaska’s rules when it comes to per diem, travel expenses, donations to her church, hiring her friends and having her high school year book in the office to see what job can be offered; putting her entire family (including children) on the payroll, letting her husband order the staff around. State of Alaska voters were polled and 85% said they did not trust her but were grateful for the extra oil money she got them. Hmmmmmm–is this the best running mate that Senator McCain could find?