Dakota Fanning Joins Cheerleading Squad

Dakota Fanning Joins Cheerleading Squad

Here are some great shots of Dakota Fanning in action, cheerleading with her squad, The Vikings from The Campbell Hall Episcopal in North Hollywood.

Dakota, 14, and her fellow Vikings cheered for their high school football team.

The Hollywood starlet was also accompanied by her mother Joy and her 10-year-old little sister Elle, who’s also an actress.

15+ pictures inside of Dakota Fanning and her cheerleading squad…

dakota fanning cheerleading squad 01
dakota fanning cheerleading squad 13
dakota fanning cheerleading squad 14
dakota fanning cheerleading squad 15

Jesse Grant/Getty

first!
she’s so awesome.

Awe! How cute! I’m glad she gets to live a normal life! :)

Aww I’m so glad she’s living a normal teenager life.
She seems very well-grounded and not corrupted :)

I’m so glad that she has a regular life she seems like such a mature girl, and down to earth. A real roll model

I’m not a massive fan of her acting, but she seems very grounded.

in the first pic, the girl below her is totally looking up her skirt!! HAHAHAHAH

TEAM-MILEY @ 10/19/2008 at 11:42 am

Aww that’s so cute! I have those same cheerleading shoes!

yeah she said something about being a cheerleader in an interview. She said that she really liked it

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/19/2008 at 11:50 am

..`there’s two things in this world i hate.

fat cheerleaders.. and ugly cheerleaders.

ZANESSA FOREVER!!!!!!!!! @ 10/19/2008 at 11:57 am

For some reason, I really enjoy reading about this girl, in her almost normal life and I think it’s really cool. She’s different then Miley Cyrus…

insightall @ 10/19/2008 at 11:57 am

damn…she’s freakin cute..

these photograhers need to leave the girl alone

Wtf? Why taking pictures of her at her training with the cheerleaders? ;S

she looks like hayden p.

She’s cute but I still don’t know what did she do to become a celebrity =S.

Nick:
How about starring in every other film that calls for a little girl??

I like Dakota. She seems really down to Earth. Now if there ever is a teen celebrity for young girls to look up to, she would be it.

aNGRY PARENT @ 10/19/2008 at 1:56 pm

More pictures intruding and trespassing on a girl and her under age friends trying to lead normal lives on PRIVATE property.
Disgusting.

Nick Lachey… funny how you don’t know who Dakota is.. yet you know who the biggest nobody Nick Lachey is!? lol

#20, I totally agree with you. Even if the event took place at a public high school I would feel wierd about posting photos of 14-year old cheerleaders. Aside from the slight creepy nature of it, this kid deserves to have a private life. She’s barely a teenager and hardly one who in her spare time courts the media. I think she’s adorable, but should be left alone.

oh dear another obsession of hers
she’s sooo spoilt

This must be taken down immediately. For her safety at her school and of her fellow classmates. TAKE THIS DOWN

hey thats weird i played against that school in high school! that school is actually a private school and every celebrities kid goes there, theres like a big banner that list the celeb parents the only one i remember now is ray romano. Thats also the school marykate and ashley went to.

in the 5th picture she looks a lil bit like Hayden Panettiere

is this the same high school that mary kate and ashley went to?

i absolutely hate this ugly annoying child.

Cheerleading is retarded!

@Nick Lachey USA

She is a very good actor, that is what she did to become famous.

it’s really awesome that she is getting a normal high school experience!

shes pretty!
great actor!
and its nice how she
gets to live a normal live!
<33333:))))

just ignore Nick Lachey USA. she doesn’t live in the US. the country she lives in still playing 98 degrees music videos everyday.
poor kid…..

Mr. Rabbit @ 10/19/2008 at 6:53 pm

You’re right, #20. I like Fanning. She’s a good actress and smart girl but she should be able to be a kid and not ahve her priavte life intruded on.

she really got way taller. she looks cut ebut i wish theyd just leave for alone…

I find cheerleading so tacky. I’m not American tho so I guess I don’t view it the same way as the other commenters.

fuck just jared @ 10/19/2008 at 9:12 pm

this is NOT okay.
dakota fanning has a personal life aside from hollywood and her acting.
she doesn’t mention the name of her private school for a reason.
she doesn’t want people taking pictures of her at unsanctioned events.
this is dangerous both for dakota fanning and for the other cheerleaders on her squad, not to mention anyone else at her high school.

take down the pictures immediately. it is completely unacceptable for photographers to be following her from her private school to another school simply for the purpose of taking pictures of her and her cheerleading squad.

this is completely unacceptable.

COMPLETELY INAPROPRIATE @ 10/19/2008 at 9:25 pm

COMPLETELY INAPROPRIATE!

Taking photos of a teen at school ant at school events is crossing the line.

All Jared reders should skip all further Dakota posts unless they are relaed to her career.

They count the clicks, that’s why we have so many Katie posts.

Save the cheerleader!

PS. Elle is scarey as #)%(&)(!!!!

wow she is so pretty and so normal =]
i want to cheerlead too someday..

noperfectlife @ 10/20/2008 at 12:16 pm

What a shame that they can’t respect her privacy…

She’s only 14 and she’s holding a balenciaga!!!!
and the one that I dream of every single night O_o

She’s only 14 and she’s holding a balenciaga!!!!
and the one that I dream of every single night O_o

I went to Campbell Hall for elementary school (it’s K-12). Yes, mary kate and Ashley went there. Yes, there’s a bunch of celeb children there- but it’s nowhere near as bad as the fancy-pants snobbytown Harvard Westlake. Campbell Hall is known for being flexible with child actors (i.e. them getting months and months off to go shoot something)

UGLY, ANNOYING, GROWN ASS *****, SHE AGREED TO HAVE HER VIRTUE TAKEN ON SCREEN FOR THE CRAFT. CLASSY, REAL CLASSY!

she could be the next claire in heroes!! jk !

Dear Chelsea: She’s still the girl who brought child p*rn*graphy into feature films at the age of 12. Never forget that. She may look very “well adjusted”, etc., but she’s still an actress playing a now-real life role. “Hounddog” virtually wrecked her young fan base and nearly wrecked her. This is merely an attempt to win them back after the disaster that movie wrought on her. Don’t think that this is the same kid who made “Charlotte’s Web” and “Dreamer”. That girl died in spirit on the set of a cheap and twisted movie. Sad, but true.

Love her, she’s so grounded a such a well rounded person. It seems like time goes by so fast….she’s grown up so much…I just saw I am Sam the other day and can’t believe how adorable and small she was then, but she’s maturing into a beautiful young woman.

She’s so grown!
OMFG!

>:D< ANNIE @ 11/28/2008 at 5:37 pm

SHE IS AN AWESOME GIRL!! SHE IS SOOOO COOLL!! I TOTALLY LOVE HER . .. MMM SHE IS LIKE MY ROL MODEL!!
DAKOTA&ELLE FAN 4 EVER!!

LOVE ANNIE

oH MY JUST leave the poor girls alone, they are enjoying whats left of their normal life, by the way whos the lil girls shes carrying around, is that another lil sister?….and how can anyone say she’s and ugly annoying child?..thats just soo mean!..u wouldnt like if somoene said that about u..when u were her age?…how rude!..and disrespectful! i was always taught., u treat people the way u want to be treated!…..thats what i do! life is too short to treat others mean!..

thats soo hateful, Stormi…you aught to be ashamed of ur self.for calling a child ugly?…u wouldnt like if somoene called u ugly when u were dakotas age?…would u?….shes a smart young lady and doesnt call other people names either!…thats very rude and disrespectful of u to call someone names and ud ont even know her personally!!…life is too short to be calling people names.. or being mean to others behind their backs!……u wouldnt like someone to call your child ugly an annoying, would u?…thats all i have to say!

Shame On U~

I think that she is a cute girl:)
and A PHENOMENAL Actress :)
you go girl and do your thang
AND CHEERLEADING ROCKS!!

Idon'treallycare @ 03/01/2009 at 12:34 am

I don’t know how she balances her life as an actor and as a normal kid.

Idon'treallycare @ 03/01/2009 at 12:36 am

I don’t know how she balances her life as an actor and as a normal kid.

And Shasmine……its rude (retarded) of you to try to diss someone without knowing how to spell. Shame on “U”

Hey Steven, her career wasn’t wrecked she’s done several films after Hounddog! If you recall, she’s done many films that were not for kids (Man On Fire, War Of The World, Hide And Seek, Secret Life Of Bees, I Am Sam and now Twilight! Nice try though.

ooohh shes a flyer but they dont have good uniforms. they need new uniforms !

I love campbell hall its the best school ever

Hayden Mussomeli @ 11/23/2009 at 10:56 am

WOW someone actually agrees with me!! omg!
she is just a spoilt little kid who probably everyone in that stupid rich ass school wants to suck up to her, she probably cant even cheer well, they are just using her for publicity!! And she mustn’t come here with “i just want to have a normal childhood” crap because it’s not true she only wants to go to school because she knows she’ll be popular there, she just wants more attention!! g*o*s*h*

I think Dakota Fanning is my girlfriend

Can you provide more information on this? take care