Justin Gaston & Noah Cyrus are Church Buddies

Justin Gaston & Noah Cyrus are Church Buddies

Justin Gaston heads to church with his girlfriend Miley Cyrus‘s mom Tish, little sister Noah and grandmother on Sunday morning in Los Angeles. Miley reportedly stayed home because she was sick with an unknown illness.

After Miley was spotted sticking her tongue out at the Christian Audigier’s American Lord fashion show, speculation surfaced claiming the duo had a sleepover. Her rep denied those claims, telling Page Six, “Miley had a great time at the show, but the whole sleeping-over thing never happened. Miley went home with her mom and manager. Leticia [Cyrus] is very strict with her.”

10+ pictures of Justin Gaston & Noah Cyrus going to church…

justin gaston cyrus church 01
justin gaston cyrus church 02
justin gaston cyrus church 03
justin gaston cyrus church 04
justin gaston cyrus church 05
justin gaston cyrus church 06
justin gaston cyrus church 07
justin gaston cyrus church 08
justin gaston cyrus church 09
justin gaston cyrus church 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

yes first check out my profile

miley cyrus fan tayler @ 10/19/2008 at 8:22 pm

Aww! Well I hope Miley gets Better! :D :O Noah..looking cute as usual :P

hi i love her and check out my profile

Awwww Noah is a cutie, Justin is HOT…good for Miles to be with a guy like him. Hope Miles gets better! [=

miley cyrus fan tayler @ 10/19/2008 at 8:29 pm

Ooo..btw! I don’t really like Justin that much anyways.. do you guys like him>?

I sure dont!

Sorry!

miley cyrus fan tayler @ 10/19/2008 at 8:30 pm

… @ 10/19/2008 at 8:28

At a Fashion Show ; Justin Denied he relationship with Miley ! :O

I go to this church and I hate the fact that there’s photographers everywhere! I don’t have much courage to tell them but I’ll tell them here..GET OUT OF MY CHURCH!! There, much better..now let’s see if they ever find out who I am..hahhahahaha..I hope anyone of them reads this

hmm unknown illness?
sounds like someone maybe suffering from a little thing known as “morning sickness” =]

the family loves Justin…. that is good. Team Miley!!!!!!!!!1

how ‘s noah standind hes hott

Her mom probably wants to get with Justin.

so he goes to church with them even though miley’s sick?
you’d think a good bf would stay home with her.

Miley doesnt have an illness! its called MORNING SICKNESS!

I know alot of people dislike her, but I hope Miley turns out OK.
You Miley fans ought to know that any minute now the haters/selena fans will invade your post. :)

Noah looks like a piece of white trash, she’s so ugly. Everyone in Miley’s family is ugly hill-billy trash.

Justin is too good for her- but maybe not. He’s using her for publicty, so whatever.

THAT’S ADORABLE.

What a gentleman. He must be great with the fam.

Miley is a vulgar little girl

What do people have against this normal, average guy?
He’s humble. I don’t see the problem.

I really hope Miley feels better, but I dont see the big deal. Why cant he go out with her family? its church for crying out loud, lay off.

TEAM-MILEY @ 10/19/2008 at 9:27 pm

MILEY IS NOT PREGNANT! Get over it people. Also for the people who STILL don’t believe she left with her mom there’s a video on YouTube of them leaving the fashion show, so no she did not sleep over his house. Oh and to the haters, why the **** do you waste your time reading about someone you hate? Seriously get the **** outta here!

its just wierd that her parents let her go out with a 20 year old.

demi&mileyyyyyyyyyy! @ 10/19/2008 at 9:41 pm

Miley+ Justin= cute<3

if here mom’s strict than how did those pics show up.

you guys, is he Half Hispanic and white??

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All