Matt Damon is Spanx Sexy

Matt Damon is Spanx Sexy

Matt Damon and his wife Luciana arrive at their friend’s beachfront wedding on Sunday morning at the luxurious Gasparilla Island, Florida.

The Bourne actor, who turned 38 earlier this month, was all smiles and dressed to the nines for the special occasion.

His buddy, Marquis Jet founder Jesse Itzler, tied the knot with Sara Blakely, the creator of the slimming underwear phenomenon Spanx.

Damon paired his tuxedo with a pair flip-flops for the wedding, which was attended by over 300 guests.

Christopher Polk/Getty

andamentothat @ 10/19/2008 at 3:04 pm

Luciana’s outfit is too plain

BECKY SMITH @ 10/19/2008 at 3:08 pm

What is Marquis Jet is it a team.. Wonder if Lucianna wears Spanx..

It is nice to see Matty again… thanks a lot Just Jared.. too bad we
couldn’t see him in his flip flops.. did everyone wear them or just
him…

infamous.... @ 10/19/2008 at 3:47 pm

slow news day??

holy crap!

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG I JUST CLICKED ON TIA’S LINK!!!
EVERYONE GO THERE, AND SIGN!!!

Signed Tia’s link 2!

Good to see Matt again. But only one grainy photo? I respect and admire him for avoiding paparazzi, unlike a lot of other celebrities, but occasionally it would be nice to see pictures of Matt and his family.

Love Matt @ 10/19/2008 at 4:52 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jared!!!!! :D Would love more pics but any news of Matt is always welcome!

luv matt too @ 10/19/2008 at 5:18 pm

good luck matt and family, good to see you. a fan.

Adoring Fan @ 10/19/2008 at 5:48 pm

Matt Damon is so awesome. So real. Love him and his family.

his wife is f**king ugly

he is alright i guess….

This guy is as dumb as a box of rocks. No brains

@ 12: you mean Matt Damon made it to Harvard on his looks?

And what’s your Alma Mater?

i was at the wedding and was wondering who the wedding band was.
if you guys read, YOU WERE F$%#&#$ AWESOME!!!!!

Sounds like tia`s boyfriend has a crush on miley cyrus…lol… vannessa hudgens is worse with fully nude pictures on the internet, who cares disney is there job people need to undersatand everyone is human, and their teenagers. Get over it. Haterz!

I love to see Mathew, oh, he’s so perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect all the time and so hot n’sexy omg! I love him and his cute family ;)

I wish that I could see a new picture of Matt going about his life every day —–thank you JUST JARRED for feeding my “star fantasies” online!

Trust me. Spanx’s Power Panties with Tummy Control are amazing. I wear them under my slacks–they’re so comfortable and they smooth me out perfectly. You can find them and more great undies at http://www.burlesquelingeriecompany.com. Luvin’ Matt Damon too. He’s bonafide sexy.

Nobody cares…. Not anymore. Fend for yourself-