Selena Gomez is a Green Goddess

Selena Gomez is a Green Goddess

Selena Gomez goes green as she heads out with mom Mandy for the premiere of Tinkerbell at El Capitan Theater in Los Angeles, Calif., on Sunday afternoon.

The 16-year-old Disney starlet was recently seen rubbing shoulders with designer Octavio Carlin at the Carlin Atelier.

A new episode of Selena‘s show, The Wizards of Waverly Place, airs tonight at 8:30 P.M. on the Disney Channel! Don’t forget to watch!

selena gomez tinkerbell 01
selena gomez tinkerbell 02
selena gomez tinkerbell 03
selena gomez tinkerbell 04
selena gomez tinkerbell 05
selena gomez tinkerbell 06
selena gomez tinkerbell 07

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

She looks like a fungus.

Is it just me, or did she cut her hair short?

emily f:) @ 10/19/2008 at 3:53 pm

i love selena gomez! my idol right thurr

MAN SHE’S EVERYWHERE !!!! stay home girl !!
she’s at like every premiere and at every fashion show , i don’t hate her but people are gonna get tired of seeing her face !

This girl is SO average , i don’t see all the fuss…

She isn’t ANYWHERE close to being the next anything… she is just a Disney “actress” with a little bit of attention… 2 years from now, find her!

LolaSvelt @ 10/19/2008 at 3:57 pm

Premiere of Tinkerbell? How old is this b!tch? Media whóre, too.

Is it just me, or did she cut her hair short?
————

shes had it short since late 2007, but she uses extensions a lot of times.

Yeah.. I think she cut her hair!!! But she is pretty anywayzz!!

Love you Sel!

xoxo
-Annie :]

love her. she is so pretty.

She looks pretty. I love the dress, just not crazy about the color. . .maybe in black.

She’s really pretty.

She isn’t ‘everywhere’ she’s just being a normal kid, trust me. Selena and I are the same age and I’d be getting so much hassle if I was famous…always at the cinema, out shopping etc.

It’s just what teenage girls do. She just happens to have the attention.

I love Selena she is so pritty!!!!!!!!! her and Nick Jonas are PERFECT!

HMMMM FAKENESS!!! @ 10/19/2008 at 4:06 pm

love green on her….her hair looks shorter but its the curls………………i tink

her and her mom look soo much alike

she is so gorgeous!

love the dress but i think she has bad taste in shoes lol

rochelle. @ 10/19/2008 at 4:07 pm

selena is beauitful!
i love her.

I love Selena she is so pritty!!!!!!!!! her and Nick Jonas are PERFECT!!

Her dress is lovely.

gosh why is this child dressing like she’s going out to find men in a bar

She’s one fugly c_nt.

y iz evri 1 h8n on her if she wsnt famous no 1 wud nefin
i swer dwn shes a gr8 person n nt sum nxt up wana b hu letz fame get 2 der hedz
datz 1 fing dat i h8 about most celebs
all im sayin derz no point of h8in
if u dnt lyk her den dnt say nuffin
in ma opinion shez a rely gud persn
buh ma rolemodel is vanessa hudgens
shez sum 1 huz gt alot of talent!!

A-Man-Duh @ 10/19/2008 at 4:16 pm

#21, go back to school. Oh wait, considering the fact that you’re probably a pre-teen anyway, concentrate in school.

I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH SELENAAA…

SOO PRETTYY! LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

21, maybe it’s good that you’re called ‘unknown’. To save yourself from embarassment from your hideous grammar.

The fact that Vanessa Hudgens (aka coochie girl) is your role model says it all.

mysterygirl123 @ 10/19/2008 at 4:22 pm

selena looks like her mother’s mom
why does she dress like that
she’s making me fall asleep =[

haterrrrrrrrr1615 @ 10/19/2008 at 4:27 pm

i have no idea why she is famous?
miley i understand!
but selena
she only has a series on disney and a movie that went
straight to dvd

mediaaa hoeeeee
wtf? is she wearing

i’ve never seen or heard her do anything… i only know who she is from visiting sites like this, but she’s absolutely adorable.

ok wtf is she wearing
she has no sense of style what so ever
i agree with #27
why is she famous????
she is such a media whoreee..
oppps to late she already is.
STAY AT HOME
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE.

AND SHE DRESSES OLDER THAN HER MOM
DRESS YOUR AGE!!

SLUTLENAA!

shes STUNNING! how anyone has the nerve to call HER a **** is beyond me

what kind of phone dose she have

she’s really bad with clothes

Premiere of Tinkerbell? How old is this b!tch? Media whóre, too.

—————————————————————————————

she sang a song for the dvd so she has to go to promote it and show support for the movie

GOOD GRIEF, ” UNKNOWN “…NUMBER # 21………….Where did you go to school ?….A little ” word shortcut “, goes a long way!!!!…One OR two shortcuts would have been plenty, but that paragraph is overboard, and takes way to long too read….Selma’s mom needs a stylist in the worst way…What is up with her tight pants, hefty legs, and ugly shirt?…Her daughter is dressed up and she is nasty looking!

Lauren conrad @ 10/19/2008 at 5:03 pm

I’m getting so sick of her!
She’s everwhere.
Everyday there’s like a new post about her & millions of photos to go along with it.
& wtf is she wearing?
She always dresses so good.
& why is she ALWAYS with her mom?
Just like Miley, but she always with her WHOLE family.
I hope it’s not just me that’s getting sick of her.

shes too cute<3:)
i love her..
and she looks gorgeous!

rochelle. @ 10/19/2008 at 5:11 pm

LOVE YOU SO MUCH SELENA.
KEEP UP ALL THE AMAZING WORK.XX

awuh gorgeous, uhm JUST JARED LIKES SELENA sorry you cant get everything you want, uhm i think her hair waas short she just use extensions she took it off yay =D unlike the **** miley. uhm FYI she sang the song for tinkerbell fly to your heart so what she goes out a lot she does have a life you know, unlke you guys who like bashing her. i love her dress. NUMBER 21 WHERE DO YOU GO SCHOOOL? SPPEEL CORRECTLY DUMBSHIT, THIS AINT A GHETTO POST.

she does have sense in style, shes a normal girl she goes her own way in fashion, shes UNIQUE okay. wow she has to stay at home 24/7 like you lames. she cant help it that cameras follow her around now, so stfu. she needs a little bit of a tan though =/ but she still looks GORGEOUS!

I love selena gomez she is just so classy and has a really good sense of style for her age. she may be just a disney star now, but I think she will make it farther

can someone link the whole interview on bbc radio 1? cuz its not on youtube yet, so if u have it just link it please;P? love them <3

lol i commented on wrong post :S

stf up you ***** ,shows your a jerk and jealous because your a nobody bitoch
and talk all the smack you want about sel and her mom just goes to show what alow life you are…****

A-Man-Duh @ 10/19/2008 at 4:16 pm Didn’t her mum have her when she was a teenager. Doesn’t shock me, she looks like her sister. Selena will grow up to be a whhhhoooore just like her mummy dearest.

sweeti her and her mom are the greatest..your little idol miley well her mom got pg with her from being a groupy and billy was married when he got her pg so he has a son chris whos the same age as miley….so go figure **** bag

WakeupPeople @ 10/19/2008 at 5:50 pm

Bad color for her complexion!!

Pfft Ugly *****! :D And WTF she Got On!? This ***** Does Not Know How 2 Dress 2 save her life! I hate her ******* guts!
She Needs 2 Go DIE right Now, In a Very Painful Death & my Day Would Be So Great, I’ll throw a Party & Invite my whole block For It! :P
And Her Lesbian Moron Fans STOP telling me I’m Jealous, Cause I said This Many Times, I like Miley Better, I Hate The Jonas Brothers Especially Nick & I’m Beautiful & I know I am. Stupid Morons. and I Have a Life & I Happen 2 enjoy It da way It is. Why Don’t u stop Masturbating 2 That Poor Fake Harry Potter wand! Sick *******! xDD

she’s gorgeous!!!

Lilly Whores[; @ 10/19/2008 at 5:52 pm Pfft Ugly *****! And WTF she Got On!? This ***** Does Not Know How 2 Dress 2 save her life! I hate her ******* guts!

YOUR ONE NASTY BITOUCH..YOUR A MILEY FAN SO STAY OFF SELS AND GO TO YOUR ***** SITE.YOU ARE JEALOUS OF SELENA YOU WISH YOU WERE PRETTY,SO GO SUPPORT YOUR SHANK ASS IDOL ON HER SITE

And #36…

You’re Right(: You’re not the Only One getting sick Of her, I am Too :P And She’s a Wanna-be Miley That’s why She’s always Out w/ Her Mom, Its Like Miley And Her mom Only her mom is her Manager & selena’s Mom is- Who knows Its Prolly Her Manager as well! Pfft! ******* wanna-be ****! =D

She reminds me of Taylor Swift here idk why maybe the hair?

She’s pretty, but that dress is so fug with her pale skin color.

goddess?
jared, i`m gonna buy u some glasses, ok? =)

She looks great and there is no reason to call her a ***** or ****. If you don’t like her ok, but she never did anything sluttish.

you guys say she dresses older for her age and look at miley cyrus and taylor mormsen(?) – jenny from gossip girl. miley cyrus is worshipped for dressing like a hoe and Selena is looked down upon?

her mom looks more like her sister…. weird.

Whattheeff? @ 10/19/2008 at 7:17 pm

selena is getting wayy more attention than may celebs.

#22, her mom had her when she was 16.

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 10/19/2008 at 7:22 pm

She looks great, as usual ♥
SELENA GOMEZ ROX :]

Sarah May @ 10/19/2008 at 8:03 pm

Just because the paparazzi manage to get her picture everytime she goes out doesnt make her a media *****. It’s not like she’s posing for them to take her picture (example Heidi and Spencer) She’s minding her own business. Do you actually expect her to stay locked inside her home forever?

she looks like Kermit the frog! lol! i dont like her very much. :P shes really pretty tho.

I see she’s wearing her hair like Taylor Swift again.
The color of the dress does nothing for her. Love the shoes but not with that outfit.
Her Mom looks gross, she could’ve worn a dress or something…I can see where selena gets her lack of style.
She should hire a stylist since she’s such a “star” now.

STOP SAYIN’ BAD THINGS ABOUT SELENA!!
F***** HATERS
SHE’S BEAUTIFUL :P

SHE LOOKS LIKE A PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she seriously has no style, gawd she needs some serious fashion tips.

just becuase she doesnt dress like a *****, it doesnt mean that she has bad taste

OH NO!!! she cut her hair I liked it long!

She doesn’t look that great here.She looks like Dita Von watsherename.

gorgeous!!!!!!!1

r u sure that she’s only 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
her style is sooooooooooooooo 55 years old WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
why can’t these teenager look like NORMAL teenagers anymore????????????????????

chrisler 1 @ 10/20/2008 at 2:06 am

Amazingly elegant for a teen. Looked like Angelina Jolie in some pictures. Gorgeous girl.

She is very tall and carries herself tall and proud. Certainly going to grow up to be a stunning beauty. Her mother should learn to dress like an older woman.

Ok so To #49…. lmao.

I’m One Nasty *****? You’re the One Who Does It, I’m Just Pointing it out kauze I’m amazing like that :D And Like I always Say Are U In Charge Of my life? No Only I am ***** So Don’t Tell me what 2 do =D

Umm Ok I Am Pretty Jackass, But You don’t know what I look Like, So Stop Assuming That u do Cause When you Assume You Make an ASS outta U and ME. And Selena’s Pretty??? She Looks like The Inside Of Michael Jacksons White Ass. Blind ***** go get Yo Eyes fixed! :P

FUGLY FATHEAD FRUMP!

Ooops Ok My Last Comment Was Not Needed & Innapropiate! Sorry 2 Whoever I said It Too! xD I like Selena Now! :DD She’s Awesome! =DD And she’s Super pretty! xD

Miley Still Rox Though! :D :D

#20 Mindy

She’s one fugly c_nt
—————————————–

WTF!? Mindy, That is Yo Mamma! xDDDD
Jk! xD But she’s Pretty, So Shuddup! :P

She’s such a pretty little girl.

someone give this child a FASHION Magazne and some one please cut her contract w/ hollywood records so the little kids won’t loose their hearing!

Wtf is she wearing? Is she trying to look like she’s 40? And she only got famous becase of Miley. If not for the video, nobody knows Selena Whoremez. And ew, just because she’s supposingly dating nick, she thinks she’s popular. Get lost Selena! Disney has Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato. we don’t need a talentless girl like you, Selena! and thank God my name is SELENE. IF NOT,IT’LL BE SELENA! EWWWWWWWW

HÃ? Ela namora o nick jonas e ainda é uma FADA? É muita coisa pra pouca pessoa :@
declaro minha revolta apartir de hoje ¬¬

wow thats cool i love you selena gomez

Yeah that’s a fugly burlap sack looking thing she’s got on. I’d pull that puky mess off her bod and get busy. Caressing her boobs gently, i take her large brown areola in my mouth,sucking ’til the nipples are nice and hard. I have Selena lie face down with her ass elevated by a couple pillows so i could get at what i truly craved, her tight teen turdhole! I lube her rear with my tongue, prepping Selena’s Disney dirthole for illicit hardcore sodomy! My throbbing 9″ ******* feels so good sphincter stretching my baby’s bunghole! After a couple more minutes cornholing her beautiful browneye, I bring my poopchute plug to her mouth. Selena works her lips up and down the stinky shaft leaving fecal matter on her upper lip giving herself a”dirty sanchez”! That sight does it for me as a seriously large amount of salty splooge shoots out and drenches Selena’s sultry face in lust! I would so turn this chica into a perverted anal sex freak!

This dress is strange…

Wow you people are extreamely harsh and cruel with your comments. You all must be perfect yourselves and have no faults.

She is beautiful and I love the dress and the color.
As for who is she ….she sings Fly to your Heart for the Tinkerbell movie.
She is also in the Wizards of Waverly Place on the Disney channel
she is not as well known as Miley cause she stays out of trouble and is not a publicity seeker, unlike the others who are always into trouble and trying to get on the front page of the trashy magazines.

@.: LOL! hahaha! i can’t stop laughing about what you say but i like her:D but she really do looks like a fungus.. my favorite color is green but not that green:D a lime green would be great:) but she doesn’t looks like a fungus at all:D

hey ! u look pretty

but, u will look better in green T-SHIRT and a pent
over all u are very good and nice.

why would you guys call her a ****/***** when that label is reserved for miley cyrus?

Jasmine Parmar @ 06/30/2009 at 11:31 pm

i love her! and she looks great. stop bashing on her, she didn’t do anything wrong to you hoes.

Like Gudda Gudda