Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson Lounge at Lotus

Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson Lounge at Lotus

Lindsay Lohan takes a picture together with Samantha Ronson, who was DJing at the Lotus Lounge for a charity fundraiser for the Children’s Miracle Network in Washington DC on Thursday.

At the event, Lindsay initially appeared anti-social, asking for a screen to be put up so only a select few at Lotus in Washington D.C. could even see her. She then spent the first part of the night looking at MySpace on a computer.

But then Samantha went up to Lindsay, shared a laugh and, according to witnesses, gave Lindsay a kiss that completely changed her mood, and she started dancing immediately.

lindsay lohan samantha ronson washington dc 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

1st!

Sam looks like a dude in that piccie lol

Such a weird relationship those two have…Lindsey should just retreat to a deserted Island somewhere and hide out there…I think that would do her a world of good!!!

Lauritz Jakob @ 10/20/2008 at 9:04 am

Oh my Lord, she looks like a man.

Lindsay Lohan isn’t gay at all ya’ll!

Gosh…I hope Sam is just really, really nice…because I can’t see anything else……ewe.

Clementine @ 10/20/2008 at 9:08 am

geezus. could she be any more f*ing dyky???

Cutestermcgee @ 10/20/2008 at 9:08 am

ugh, sam looks like jughead from archie comics

This lesbian need a huge **** to **** her!!

This lesbian need a huge D I C K to ******* her!

Sam always has the same constipated look on her face.

LOL comment #10.
Is it me or has anyone else noticed that these two are getting thinner???

I read in one of the gossip rags that this relationship is fading fast and Lindsay was all over Chace Crawford at some club (but he brushed her off)

Ok, how disgusting! Why is Lindsey doing this? I think she is a pretty girl and she seems down to earth. BUT….geez dump this GROSS manly girl, she just gives me the creeper jeepers! Find you a HOT REAL MAN Lindsey! PLEASE!

gosh, now you can see what all of the partying, drugs, and alcohol can do to you. looks like its all caught up to them.

ii THiiNK THAT LiiNDSEY WAS REALLY PERTTY iiN MEAN GURLS YET ii DONT THiiNK PPL SHOULD BE TALKiiN BAD ABOUT HER BECAUSE NOONES PERFECT SHE iiS WHAT SHE iiS AND THATS NONE OF OUR BUiiZNEZZ AS LONG AS SHES HAPPY THATS ALL THAT MATTERS RiitE =]

To me Lindsay is not a lesbian and she’ll find out that soon enough!
Sam looks like Hilary Swank in “Boys Don’t Cry”….someone please get me a gun!!!!

quit scowling! @ 10/20/2008 at 1:42 pm

I would be in a foul, asocial mood, too, if my signif,. other was always scowling. What’s this chick trying to prove?

quit scowling! @ 10/20/2008 at 1:44 pm

Lindsay never said she was a lesbian.

Lindsay is a poor little semi-rich girl who is scared to be alone in her big house in L.A. somewhere and Sam, I’m guessing, is preying on her weakness.

the Dutchess @ 10/20/2008 at 2:32 pm

What is going on?
They look horrible.
It looks to me like Sam is having a nervous breakdown.

Sam should keep her eyes on Blohan. According to Lainey’s gossip, Lindsay tried to pick up Chace, she threw herself at him the minute she saw him. What a desperate slag she is. He was flirting with Taylor Momsen, he REBUFFED her cheap advances of course. She took a pic with my bb Edward, but he wasn’t having her pose next to him.! What guy in Hollywood would want date this tired, dirty coke ***** anyway?

♥zanessa-lova4life♥ @ 10/20/2008 at 3:13 pm

ewww………

Gross,….the woman is so fuglie. I’m sure Lindsay could have found someone alot better looking instead of that *****.

First – they appear to be in love.

Second – Samantha Ronson is not as much ugly as she is someone uninterested in making herself up on a regular basis. http://popsugar.com/gallery/570501?page=0,11,0

Third – I’d bet Lindsay has never had better sex.

Fourth –
Joe Dimaggio and Marilyn Monroe
Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thorton
Christine Aguilera and Jordan Bratman
Jay-Z and Beyonce
Shania Twain and Mutt Lang
A **** load of others.

Fifth –

Get over it. They’re ***** they’re here, get used to it.

Sorry but I just find it rather odd that this 31 yr. old woman is chasing after a 22 yr. old. And she needs to stop making that STUPID face in every picture she takes and grow up a little.

One more thing….Lindsay’s a faux lesbian. She’s a **** who loves ****.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All