Hanson Brothers Go Barefoot for Charity

Hanson Brothers Go Barefoot for Charity

The Hanson BrothersIsaac, 27, Taylor, 25, and Zac, 22 – walk barefoot through Times Square in New York City on Tuesday for their ‘Take The Walk’ tour.

While working on their 2007 album, The Walk, the singing trio made trips to Africa in an effort to understand the poverty and disease that grips the continent. The Take The Walk Tour is a charity that brings attention to the poverty and AIDS epidemic in Africa through simple actions from individuals everywhere.

15+ pictures of Hanson walking barefoot for charity…

hanson bros barefoot charity 01
hanson bros barefoot charity 15
hanson bros barefoot charity 16

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Hanson, Isaac Hanson, Taylor Hanson, Zac Hanson

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

They are waaay hotter than Jonas Brothers.

AGREEE with you pop86

jacqueline @ 10/22/2008 at 2:42 am

whooo are they?

wow i havent seen them around for a while!!!!

Wow, they ARE cute. I’m in the younger generation, so I don’t know any of their music. :)

i agree they are … ahhhhhhhhhh i miss them

takes you back to memory lane

i never liked them or The Moffats…

Back in the day, I was all about No Authority and Take 5.

emma-australia @ 10/22/2008 at 3:32 am

Woooow they’ve grown so much. They’ve grown to be really hot, actually lol. It’s weird imagining what their album would sound like.
Mmmm-bop!

OMG – who the hell are they? but they got cute as they grew older..

Shiaedoeu @ 10/22/2008 at 4:05 am

It’s sad that come of you ONLY know the Jonas Brothers, who are just shameful. Hanson was the thing back then.

in a couple of years……..jonas brothers are gonna be Hanson.

love Hanson……true artist who are making because of the passion of music and not the fame and fortune.

awwww its the hanson brothers! its amazing how many years have gone by since the teeny boppin days of hanson and spice girls. i cant believe these guys have had several babies now…crazy : )

The jonas brothers’ inspiration

Haha, I remember wanting to be one of them! Hahahahahhaa how awkward

I love Hanson. The Jonas Brother’s are just as lovely! I have a soft spot for both of them!

David Beckham bought by Milan (Italy), from next January. Official

I used to think Isaac was ugly back when he was 19, but now! He’s cute, he reminds me a little of Christian Bale. Zac is a hottie, and Taylor, well, not my favorite but still fine.

ME, MYSELF @ 10/22/2008 at 6:24 am

The Hobbit!!!

LolaSvelt @ 10/22/2008 at 6:42 am

Ahhhhhhhh, I loved them when I was younger. The Jonas Brothers have NOTHING on them.

Kind of a travesty that people don’t know Hanson, yet they praise The Jonas Brothers, obvious rip-offs of Hanson.

i went on the walk in foxboro!! :)
hanson <3

they’re an awesome band.

<33 woowoo, im holding the sign on this walk! in the vote now shirt.. freakin love hanson! also, happy bday zac! I’ll be seeing you tonighttt!

francesca @ 10/22/2008 at 7:38 am

it’s amazing!!!!!!!!!
hanson are great musicians and also great ppl!!
check out both their music and they actions!!!

Hot or not (ok, YES hot), these guys have given so much of their time and money towards this cause, and I’m so proud of them! I’ve been on 7 barefoot walks so far, and I don’t plan to stop there.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All