Diddy Covers L'Uomo Vogue's Music Issue

Diddy Covers L'Uomo Vogue's Music Issue

Sean “Diddy” Combs poses for the October cover of L’Uomo Vogue‘s music issue with his bow-tie-precious twin daughters, D’Lila Star and Jessie James (they turn 2 in December).

In the cover story, Diddy talks enthusiastically about the upcoming presidential election, the importance of voting, his many successful businesses and the evolution of inspiration in creating music.

Diddy said, “The concept of ‘Black on Black’ in this story represents a level of strength, a level of beauty, a level of sexy and chic that I really want to portray. It’s the future. And it’s not just a race thing; it’s almost a redefinition of the color. Think about how ignorant people actually make the color black represent something negative. Black is so beautiful, I see it in everything I am, as a person, as a man, as a fashion professional. Black is beautiful.”

diddy luomo vogue music issue 2008 01
diddy luomo vogue music issue 2008 02
diddy luomo vogue music issue 2008 03
diddy luomo vogue music issue 2008 04

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 10/24/2008 at 5:54 pm

I think he should be nude and the kids should have clothes

miley cyrus fan tayler @ 10/24/2008 at 5:55 pm

Oh wow.. Finally seeing the real diddy :D After those stupid Youtube vids!

whoseblog @ 10/24/2008 at 5:57 pm

He looks moronic. What a f***** idiot..

The two baby girls? Poor things.. Sitting naked on those furry blankets with a stupid bow-tie. Style? What style? ..
Anybody else care to comment? I am just.. speechless

miley cyrus fan tayler @ 10/24/2008 at 6:01 pm

LOL I REGRET MY FIRST COMMENT!

Yeah its hard to imgaine..those babies naked with just a tie on and all those ppl taking pics of them and staring! :O

double the tacky

ick to the bow ties

For Crying out Loud, will someone please put clothes on these children? ATLEAST a diaper. Is it to much to ask?

Is this loser normal, why would you have your kids be pictured nude in an adult magazine spread for millions of people do look at, let that be a lesson to the kiddy’s out there it doesn’t matter how much money you are dumb enough to make it in life, it won’t give you class or intelligence,

stella11215u488 @ 10/24/2008 at 6:17 pm

I think its cute they look like little black cupids

the girl on the right is pretty and looks like her model mommy… I cant so so much for the girl on the left. Did is so racists its not even funny. I cant even count how many times he talks about Black this, Black that, I love being Black, Black pride, Obamas Black, blah blah blahhh

stella11215u488 @ 10/24/2008 at 6:17 pm

I think its cute they look like little black cupids

Where is his other little grl?

So not only has Diddy objectified women throughout his career, but he’s constant enough to add his own two baby girls to the list.

something really inappropriate with that picture. is it just me? poor little girls (poor little rich girls). no need to be pictured like that – i dunno, picture strikes me as weird.

THIS IS NASTY
POOR LITTO GIRLS

NEXT IS PLAYBOY!

Ewww, he is gross.

dialectic @ 10/24/2008 at 6:28 pm

ok little kids love to run around naked, thats a fact ask your parents ,but on a magazine? kinda weird…how embarressing for them when they get older!!

Ummm, I don’t think I’d dress my little girls up like Chippendale dancers in a national magazine. Or any other time. Geez.

GIRLS WHEN WAS UR FIRST NUDE PICTURES? UMM I THINK WHEN I WAS 2

He ought to be ashamed – I knew this idiot had problems a long time ago. Sicko!

Can he not afford clothes for kids kids? I feel sorry for them as having him as a dad. No wonder they have miserable looks on their little faces!!

He should be ashamed!!

Those are two fug kids.

yea, they’ll hate him 10 years from now

How racist can he get? Every color is beautiful you nimrod.

He is so GHETTO! What an IDIOT! He has NO class!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All