Thoughts on High School Musical 3???

Thoughts on High School Musical 3???

High School Musical 3: Senior Year premiered yesterday and JustJared.com wants to know your thoughts on the movie!!!

– Did you like it??? What was your favorite scene in the movie?

– How much acting did Zac and Vanessa really have to do for those kissing scenes? (My guess is not much!)

– What’s your favorite song from the soundtrack? (My favorite is “Just Wanna Be With You”. “The Boys Are Back” and “Scream” are close seconds!)

– Would you watch High School Musical 4 without the new HSM cast members? (That’d be Jemma McKenzie-Brown as Tiara Gold, Matt Prokop as Jimmie “Rocket Man” Zara and Justin Martin as Donny Dion.)

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All
HSM FAN 101 @ 10/25/2008 at 11:27 am

i didnt see it yet !! :(

havent watched it yet but want to just to see how it is! 1st!

1. Defintley, it was perfect.
2.Haha, none at all. xD
3. Scream.
4.Without the new cast memebers? Sure. Without the old cast members, no.

xD

HSM 3 was amazing!!!! Ashley Tisdale stole the show and was terrific. I want it all was outstanding!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT
Can I have this dance–fav
loved Rocketman…
Tiara was annoying.

BEST HSM MOVIE EVER

omg!!! amazing!!! best movie ever!! and the chemistry between zac and vanessa was so realistic! i cried 4 times =]

ilovemileycyrus @ 10/25/2008 at 11:28 am

hsm3 was amazing!!!!!!!! zac and vannessa are soooo cute they wernt acting in the kissing seen!! i sobbed the hole movie!!!! i will see hsm4 with out the original cast it will be differnt though!! if you havent seen high school musical 3 see it now!

zanessa 4-ever @ 10/25/2008 at 11:29 am

first!! <3
I LOVE THE MOVIE! IT’S AMAZING

Noelle carter @ 10/25/2008 at 11:29 am

Favorite scene?
Hmmm….when Zac is singing Scream, he looked so amazing.

ilovemileycyrus @ 10/25/2008 at 11:30 am

can i have ths dance!! amazing!!

i thought the movie over all was good but vanessa sucked as usual zac was hot as usual and ashley over acted as usual but i thought the songs where good the dancing was fun and the story was well written :D

btw the new kids where cute and yea i would watch a 4th one with them
and my fav scene was….. the boys are back and scream
and fav song: i want it all ash and lucas are to cool !
and i thought the kiss was lame if thats how they really kiss eachother like that then i feel bad for them elohel

I thought it was awesome!
So many good scenes and songs it’s hard to choose.
It was definitely the best hsm so far.

But I don’t know about going on with more movies. I think for the kids it’s great but for me I think hsm3 is the last one.
Teh new characters were pretty od though. “Rocket Man was probably the best.

OMG! I loved the movie it was so sweet and I am a huge Zanessa/Troyella fan me and my sister were screaming and loving every part. I can’t believe I actually saw it after 100 days of waiting….it is completely worth the wait. Zac looked amazing too but I understand he belongs to Vanessa.
Question answers:
1. yes! my favorite scene was when troy met with gabriella at stamford
2. no acting…LOL
3. Right Here Right Now & Can I Have This Dance
4. If it had the original cast in it….without…if they still werent getting the original cast back…with
(although I did kinda like Matt’s character I’m just not a big Matt fan)
ZANESSA FOREVER!

ITZZZ THE BEST MOVIE EVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

*roll*

1. I didn´t see it yet. I´m from Portugal
2. none at all
3. Can I Have this dance
4.Without the old cast members, my answer is no.

Love it! Love all the Troyella scenes.

Enjoyed Scream, Boys are Back, A Night to Remember and Of course, Can I have this dance!

Zac and Van were very cosy and comfortable with each other from theirs hugs and kisses and dancing. I thought they gave us a glimpse of their real life relationship.

I will not watch HMS4 without the original cast. but I do wish they will do another movie with a more matured story line.

OMG
EASOME
I LOVE U VANESSA HUDGENS
I LOVE U VANESSA HUDGENS
VANESSA ANNE HUDGEND and Stella;*;*;*
I REALLY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LOVE
I YOU COPY ;P
film is AMAZING YOU VANESSA (GABRIELLA)wow;*;*;*;*;*******

KaaaaliiEFRONN @ 10/25/2008 at 11:33 am

it was pure amaazeee
besideess where theeyy makee zacc look likeee a faaaaag!!
but he iss still perrff in my minndd

I Havent Seen It Yet (But I Will) And No I Wont Watch HSM 4 If The Original Cast Dosent Come Back (Its Just Not The Same)

i thought the movie was amazing. the best out of the three. it matured so much, but still held on to that disney cornyness. i just really loved it and cant wait to see it again like asap!.

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i cried a few times :)

i love the movie! i saw it on oct 22 i sweden :)

1. I love it! it was so amazing, my favourite scene must be he scee when troy and chad rus away with Jimmy’s and Donny’s clotes! that was so funny! :)

2. Tihi, none at all :P <3

3. my favoutite songs must be scream and i want it all, but i liked can i have this dance too.

4. I don’t want to see the fourth movie without the old cast members, but with the new members, sure :)

xoxo

HSM2 was better HSM3 it was too cheesy it jumped all over the place scenes felt cut short Ashley looked great. Boys are back my favorite dance and song number.

I thought it was so good!
I really liked the boys are back.
I dont think id go to a HSM4 unless all the cast
was back because Sharpays assistant was annoying
and i couldnt stand her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All