Neil Haskell is an American Eagle

Neil Haskell is an American Eagle

Former So You Think You Can Dance contestant Neil Haskell helps American Eagle Outfitters hold its Spring 2009 preview in a penthouse loft on the far West Side of New York on Thursday.

The 21-year-old dancer, who was joined by MTV’s TRL host Damien Fahey, promoted brands including AE, aerie, Martin + Osa and debuted the children’s line 77kids by american eagle.

Neil is currently starring in the role of “Luke” in the Off-Broadway musical Altar Boyz. For more information, visit AltarBoyz.com.

neil haskell american eagle 01

• Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

maichi3838 @ 10/25/2008 at 6:00 pm

NEIL!
So sexy!!!

omg neil!!!!!!!!! we haven’t seen your pretty face in ages. we want to see you dance again!!!!

Jewelsjonas @ 10/25/2008 at 7:09 pm

OMJ I love Neil

i cant believe that i saw him live

Aww he has a gf named Katie in his bio… I thought he was gay?
Doesn’t matter, he’s still cute!!!

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read “Vote Obama, I need the money”. I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on a Obama tie, again I laughed – just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need – the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

redknightgoingdown @ 10/25/2008 at 8:10 pm

NEIL!!! hes amazing!! hes soooo funny in Altar Boyz! and hes such a talented dancer! and hes with the kids from 13 The Musical…whooo broadway!

and i heard neil and his girlfriend broke up…

broadwayfan @ 10/25/2008 at 8:19 pm

The teenagers in the pictures are the kids from 13 which is a new musical on broadway. Its a cute show that deserves some recognition so it doesn’t end up closing like everything else. Could you add that Elizabeth Gillies, Allie Trimm, Delaney Moro, and Eric Nelsen are in the pictures. Check out 13 at http://www.13fans.com

Damien Fahey looks dorky in these pictures but he is still cute…

i met himm !! <33 such a cutiee awesomee in altar boyz

omg, its glitter!
:D

leighton & blake fan @ 10/27/2008 at 2:39 am

Neil was awesome on So you think you can dance and he’s cute

............ @ 11/14/2008 at 11:27 am

yiu huy sare retarded i know neil and its really weirD TO HEAR you say THAT bout my FRIEnd