Robert Pattinson is Scruffy

Robert Pattinson is Scruffy

Check out this new photo of a scruffy Robert Pattinson from the L.A. Times.

The 22-year-old Twilight star is becoming increasingly recognizable to the general public. “It’s one of these phenomena that come out of nowhere, and everything about your career is completely different,” he tells Variety. “Every 13-year-old girl in the entire country has read this, and you can almost guarantee wherever you go you’ll hear, ‘Oh my god! It’s Edward Cullen.’ …I’m sort of signed on for another two, but it’s all dependent on what happens at the box office.

There’s also video footage of the 22-year-old Twilight star getting mobbed at an airport in Mexico. OMG RPattz!!!

The upcoming film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s 2005 best-selling novel of the same name will be released everywhere on November 21.

Latest “Twilight” TV Spot

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

gotta LOVE Robert Pattinson! :)
but he´s an actor, not a character.

I think he looks better scruffy.

rafaela Temporim @ 10/25/2008 at 12:57 pm

OMG RPattz!

He is so sexy and hot!! My Gosh, i love him)))
He is a great actor and perfect Edward. He’s new Johnny Depp!

he looks like justin timberlake here!

With his massive popularity, I can see why he would want to hide behind a little scruff. Actually, it does make him more mature looking and even hotter. So much potential and talent. Can’t wait to see all his upcoming films.

he is not cute!ewwwwwwwwwww

Farah derbala @ 10/25/2008 at 1:10 pm

hot.
Ed Westwick would’ve been such a better edward though ! :)

to Jared:
write something new about Paramore, please.

haha. ed westwick and robert look some what alike.

he should shave, scruffy look is not for him haha. :)

really hot.

awwwwwwwwwwww, ily Rob.
But plz, honey, shave ;p

x

So Uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i love rob!!! he is so hot and sexy!! lol
cant wait to see the movie! i love the books!

He looks Hot! He always does! He is charming and kind to his fans – He is very Non-Hollywood and he is primped and plucked like all the current Hollywood actors, he is real and that is why he is so poplular, Poeple are tired of the waxy La La Land pretty boy’s…
Bring on the Robert!!!!

And he is a hell of an actor and an amazing musician, What’s no to love!!!

I CAN´T WAIT MOVIE!!! Books r great!

yeah, I love Rob, but he’s not Edward Cullen, I mean he does a GREAT/AMAZING/PERFECT role for that character, but HE IS Robert Pattinson ladies, and he has a lot of potential, and a future/amazing future in acting,

Love you hobbopattz (:

AND C’MMON

“GET IN THE CAR” IS A (SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) SEXY LINE.

Irishdreams @ 10/25/2008 at 1:46 pm

He looks adrable and he will need to hide because he will be flooded in another month with all kinds of females coming looking for him..He is a doll and I like the fact he said that he is signed on to do 2 more movies PROVIDED this one takes off..not doing the ego phase that say Oh it will be 2 more and then the movie bombs and then he has to look for other work..Too many actors get that ego attitiude..Robert is smart and just said if but, sweetie the attention the movie has already it’s alread destine to be a major hit..so he won’t have to fear I see 2 more movies in the horizon.

Twilighter @ 10/25/2008 at 1:49 pm

He is so handsome that he can pull off any look. I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twilighter @ 10/25/2008 at 1:49 pm

Rob is HOT no matter what. He has the most gorgeous, intriguing and expressive face of any actor out there.
Combined with his acting and musical talent, Rob will have an exceptional career.

ohhhh
I LOVE ROBERT SO MUCH
HE SO GEORGEUS

LOVE HIM
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

AND THE VIDEO I LOVE WHEN EDWARD SAID
¡¡¡¡¡¡ GET IN THE CAR !!!!!!!!!!
THANKS JUST JARED I LOVE YOU

sammantha @ 10/25/2008 at 1:51 pm

Will the 4th one not be made?????

love love love love love love love him! With or without facial hair, he’s sexy!!
Can’t wait for the movie, it looks amazing!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All