Elijah Wood: Apple Of His Eye

Elijah Wood: Apple Of His Eye

A solo Elijah Wood stops by the Apple Store to do a little shopping in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Last weekend, the 27-year-old Lord of the Rings actor and longtime girlfriend Pam Racine attended The Gregory Parkinson Spring Summer 2009 Cocktail Event at Honor Fraser Gallery in Los Angeles.

Pictured below with Elijah and Pam is designer Gregory Parkinson. You can check out his official website.

10+ pictures inside of Elijah Wood shopping at the Apple Store…

elijah wood apple store 01
elijah wood apple store 02
elijah wood apple store 03
elijah wood apple store 04
elijah wood apple store 05
elijah wood apple store 06
elijah wood apple store 07
elijah wood apple store 08
elijah wood apple store 09
elijah wood apple store 10
elijah wood apple store 11
elijah wood apple store 12

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i hope it works out between them

Wow, I haven’t seen him in forever.

The last film he did, The Oxford Murders, was brilliant. Everyone should watch it. I think the movie deserves much more attention than it got.

LOL. . .He is one of those guys who will always look like he is 15.
They look cute together.

gladgladglad @ 10/26/2008 at 2:52 pm

Elijah and Pam have been together for four years so I think it is going pretty well.

I personally don’t like Pam and Elijah together… but whatever,they have been dating for like 4 years now! THANK YOU JARED SOOO MUCH!!! THIS SI THE FIRST I HAVE SEEN ELIJAH ON THIS SITE! AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

MORE ELIJAH WOOD! MORE ELIJAH WOOD! MORE ELIJAH WOOD! MORE ELIJAH WOOD! MORE ELIJAH WOOD!

anyone else agree??

he is a weird little weasel —how did he ever get in movies?? Not cute at all.

iloveelijah! @ 10/26/2008 at 2:54 pm

oh gosh, I miss him so much! He is so adorable! and one of the best actors of the decade.

they look cute together. good to see him around.

Shemp lugosi @ 10/26/2008 at 3:16 pm

Hey Elijah! Time to buy a new pair of chucks before those fall off your feet! You could auction them on eBay and donate the proceeds to charity.

LolaSvelt @ 10/26/2008 at 3:23 pm

#3, really? I thought it was terribly contrived.

Anyway, they good for them.

LolaSvelt @ 10/26/2008 at 3:23 pm

Good for them*

#7 first off, people don’t just give people acting jobs for their looks, but for their talent which in my person opinion think that Elijah is definitely up there with the top. and not only that he is a extremely dashing! (when he trys to be, but he doesn’t care too much about all that! good for him!)

Pamela Jintana Racine is simply STUNNING!HOT,HOT,HOT.
Elijah you should marry her ASAP or someone else will steal her from you!!!
It is hard to find a woman so wonderful,talented and sexy…

OH SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Look at her nose,the boobs, the soft skin, the hair….my God !

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read “Vote Obama, I need the money”. I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on a Obama tie, again I laughed – just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need – the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

a total fan @ 10/26/2008 at 5:22 pm

I knew he was going to make it in HW when I saw his acting talent “The Good Son “.

Her mom is Asian and from Korat, Thailand. I always thought she looked a lot older than him.

rachelsun @ 10/26/2008 at 8:41 pm

Whoever this McCain/Palin weasel is you are a liar. You also need to take an economics class. The only redistribution of wealth has already occurred w/ the Republicans. It is a fact that the top 5% has gotten richer in the last 8 years while the middle class has gotten poorer. This waiter and homeless story is a lie and is all over the internet on other blogs.
Pretty sad that the McCain people have to resort to lies and phony stories instead of the facts.

Am I missing something here? How in the world is this woman beautiful? I think Elijah is ten times more attractive than this plain boyish looking woman next to him.

I agree with #20! and why the crap are there people talking politics on here?? ugh, can’t escape it.

I agree with lola and anna, elijah looks good though.

YAY!! I LOVE HIM! HE’S NERDY CUTE!! <3

He is sooooo H0T!
I love his style!!..

AWWWW!! lol , I just luv him…..he’s soo good in everything.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All