Jennifer Hudson Pleads for Nephew's Return

Jennifer Hudson Pleads for Nephew's Return

Jennifer Hudson has taken to her MySpace Celebrity page to thank you for your support and ask for your help:

“Thank you all for your prayers and your calls. Please keep praying for our family and that we get [my nephew] Julian King back home safely. If anyone has any information about his whereabouts please contact the authorities immediately. Here is a picture of Julian and what he was last seen wearing. Once again thank you all for being there for us through this tough time.”

Jennifer‘s mother, Darnell Donerson, and her older brother, Jason Hudson, were fatally shot in Chicago on Friday afternoon.

Send condolence cards and letters to Jennifer Hudson c/o Overbrook Entertainment, 450 N Roxbury Dr., 8th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.

Posted to: Jennifer Hudson

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

You and your family are in our prayers!! God Bless

complete tradgedy on every level. God Bless you JH, you have a million thoughts and prayers with you. Stay strong Girl.

that is so sad :(

You have my prayers with you, Jennifer.

This whole situation is so sad.
My thoughts and prayers are with her and her sister.
I hope they find her nephew safe and alive.

God bless your family jennifer! I know his going to help you to be with little julian again!

My condolences to Jennifer Hudson. This is so sad. I hope her nephew is found safe and sound.

Kate Walsh Fansite @ 10/26/2008 at 3:26 pm

my deepest sympathy

I am confused by the story. I thought they arrested the suspect. If so, who are they looking for with regard to the child? Is the person in custody not the only suspect?

BECKY SMITH @ 10/26/2008 at 3:45 pm

The brought her ex brother in law in but haven’t charged him with anything yet.. the are holding him..

You would think that she would make a video asking for the safe return
of her nephew..

miley is uglier than rumor @ 10/26/2008 at 3:50 pm

this is such a tragic situation. this kind of stuff hardly happens to everyday people(family being killed then child abducted) let alone to someone on the public eye. I really hope they find the little boy alive..

and btw

“You would think that she would make a video asking for the safe return of her nephew..”
___

ummm. her mother and brother were both just brutally shot to death. do you really think she is up for making any kind of video, regardless of what it is for? She is probaly struggling to just get through each moment and im sure it was hard as hell for her to write that message.

i can’t even imagine. i’ll keep praying for her and her family. be strong.

I think That Its Hard Because I Live In That Neighborhood Not Far From Where They Live. its Just bad because once you come famous YOU have to move out of the neighborhood or something will happen People in the world just dont Understand if that was there mother or brother or nephew!!

Jennifer’s sister, the mom, and boy’s father made a plea on tv for the child’s return.

miley cyrus fan tayler @ 10/26/2008 at 4:06 pm

Aww he looks super cute :D Hopefully he’ll get found!

R.I.P. Jenifer’s Mom & Bro .. :[[

I hate to say it, but that kid is probably dead by now. He’s been missing for over 48 hours.

that is so sad

and Jesus save Julian

Obama/Biden. @ 10/26/2008 at 4:13 pm

He’s not like the average 7yr old. He’s 5ft tall so he’s will look older. I hope they find him.

I really hope they find him soon.

Obama/Biden. @ 10/26/2008 at 4:14 pm

find him alive too.

Stay strong Jennifer! I’m sure that now your mother and brother are in Heaven next to God and protect you from above! I hope your nephew will be found as soon as possible! I’ll pray for you and your family!
Gloria

BECKY SMITH @ 10/26/2008 at 7:35 pm

Um If her sister and her husband can take the time ..to make a video
pleading for their own son..Since Julia is the one person that could
get the video done .. why not have her sister Jennifer helping out..

perpetual lurker @ 10/26/2008 at 7:55 pm

At a time like this do we need to expend energy to debate the pros and cons of a video???? Be honest, what we really desire is to see a star and be a voyeur by peeking into her pain!

There is an AMBER ALERT
THE FBI are involved
THE NEIGHBORS are going door to door
THE PARENTS have already made a plea

If it IS a kidnapping, then who do you think is the target of a RANSOME payment? If that is the case she will need to be by a PHONE, not out in front of a bevy of cameras!

Please, say a prayer for the child and avoid the temptation to be critical of a young lady who has lost her Mother, Brother and maybe her nephew!!!

BECKY SMITH @ 10/26/2008 at 7:35 pm

Becky Smith, what a shame you have to be critical at this point. You don’t know why she hasn’t made a video. Perhaps the FBI advised her not to. Perhaps the CPD advised her not to.
It is not your place to criticize.
Your posts are generally pretty good, but in this case, you are being incredibly insensitive and cruel.

perpetual lurker @ 10/26/2008 at 8:44 pm

Hudson offers $100,000 reward for missing nephew
Oct. 26, 2008, 6:25 PM EST

CHICAGO (AP) — Jennifer Hudson and her family are offering a $100,000 reward for the safe return of her missing 7-year-old nephew.

An Amber Alert remained in effect Sunday for Julian King, who disappeared on Friday, the day the bodies of his grandmother, Darnell Donerson, 57, and 29-year-old uncle Jason Hudson were found in the home they all shared on Chicago’s South Side. The deaths were ruled homicides.

Hudson publicist Lisa Kasteler issued a statement Sunday saying the Oscar-winning entertainer and her family would offer the reward. The family asks that any information be given to Chicago police.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All