Halle Berry is Afro-licious

Halle Berry is Afro-licious

Halle Berry sports a new hairdo — an awesome afro! — while grocery shopping at Whole Foods in Vancouver, Canada on Sunday.

The 42-year-old actress, who toted around her Cartier “Marcello” satchel, currently lives at a 62-acre lake-side property in the Montreal suburb of Laval, the hometown of her model beau Gabriel Aubry, 32.

Halle‘s $1.6 million home is in the town of Saint-Hippolyte in the Laurentians region, 40 miles north of Montreal.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Halle’s new afro — HOT or NOT?

halle berry afro 01
halle berry afro 02
halle berry afro 03
halle berry afro 04
halle berry afro 05

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

it looks like she has a bunch of pubic hair on her head!

It’s a bit far to drive from Montreal to Toronto just to shop. I heard that she’s filming a movie..maybe that’s why she’s there. I personally think that she bought the house in Quebec for Gabriel(price of sperm has gone up). They don’t seem to be much of a couple. The hair looks definitely like a wig.

1. I wouldn’t call this “nappy” or “ghetto”, but..
2. This is not her “rocking the natural look” — it’s not her hair, it’s a wig or a weave. If those curls were straightened, they would be quite long, and nobody’s hair grows that fast, especially someone of AA/mixed decent. How is this not obvious? I speak from personal experience.

Does she have a bird’s nest on her head?

Halle was one of the most beautiful women anywhere when she had the short,short cut that emphasized her FACE….when she went ‘long’ she looked okay but not what she once was……..this, not doing it for me at all. Glad she’s in Canada though, she can shed some of the plastic from HW.

the hairdo looks awful she looks ghetto and almost like a man.

uh….I’m not sure if I like that Afro!

sasso_james @ 10/27/2008 at 7:54 pm

she looks good in any thing but i liked it better when it was straight

Don’t like the hairdo. I agree she looks best with the short pixie cut.
That was her signature look.

Her new house is less than an hour from me. nice.

She’s freaking Gorg…PERIOD!
YAY!
+ she’s in my hometown! THAT’S A PLUS, PLUS, PLUS!

silentsophi @ 10/27/2008 at 9:22 pm

Gorgeous…I love her natural hair!

she lives close to my house! lol maybe I’ll run into her (yeah right! lol)

whatever, yo @ 10/27/2008 at 9:45 pm

maybe she was tired of relaxing her hair…. her hair is always straight— sometimes you have to give it a break!

oh yes, you look berry beautiful ha ha ahaha

so NOT hot! I thought it was Corbin Bleu! lol

wig scares me. love her though,.

#52 you hit the nail on the head and whether its a wig weave real hair she had to have the attention on her again over and over and yet again pretends to be unhappy to be seen…she is such a sham and a poor actor at that too…Very predictable

Gabriel has lost alot of his intregrity and seems extremely naive to this person’s upmost manipulation…No money or house or business dealings was worth losing his credibility over…Unforgiveable to use her daughter as a bargaining chip

As for her filming… big deal…this an attempt to intrigue all ?? but everyone has sussed this person out a long time ago…

She is unstable and really quite cunning….Good luck to her movie I doubt anyone really cares…as there are better actors out there and they do have a sense of stability character culture and real honesty that this Halle Berry lacks immensely….

HalleGabriel @ 10/28/2008 at 12:47 pm

The hair is definitely a wig.

This hairdo looks awesome on her!

i think that halle still looks very attractive in that hair-do although she looked better with straight hair and anyone who has a problem with “black hair” should go hang themselves for being ignorantly racist

bitchetta @ 10/28/2008 at 7:53 pm

Halle needs to go back to her old hair-do…..this (natural or whatever) makes her look like my grandmother……adds alot of years to her…..nice fro but its not for her……she needs to trim it or lose the hair-do. She looks like somesone’s maid.

Liz isaacs @ 10/28/2008 at 11:35 pm

She’s probably there filming “Frankie & Alice” which is supposed to be filmed in Canada. I thought it was being filmed in New Brunswick. My guess that’s the reason for her being in Toronto.

RE: her buying property in Quebec. She probably wanted a place away for the pappis for her to be there with Nahla near him and his family . Do remember reading that he already has a place in Montreal as well as his places in NYC (where his career is based) and Miami.

Don’t think she’s going to move there permanently. Think that was media hype. Don’t know if she’s doing it to appease him and protect Nahla or just another one of her attempts to keep in the loop. Also, don’t know if they will actually have more kids together naturally or adopted, could be more media hype too.

Chill guys, her new ‘fro is for her upcoming film, Frankie & Alice.

I loves it, suites her well.

Though the pixie cut will aways remain my favourite ‘do.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All