Kristen Stewart: It's Sheer Madness!

Kristen Stewart: It's Sheer Madness!

Kristen Stewart steps out of her trailer on the set of her latest movie, Welcome to the Rileys, on Thursday in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 18-year-old Twilight star is featured on the November cover of Asia’s First Magazine. Kristen said of the film’s fanbase, “From what’s happening on the Internet, we knew Twilight was big, but it was only at Comic-Con that we grasped what a huge deal it is. That was the first physical manifestation of the madness!”

The blood-sucking feature film, Twilight, which has an exclusive TV spot on Fandango.com, opens in theaters on November 21st.

kristen stewart set riley 01
kristen stewart set riley 02
kristen stewart set riley 03
kristen stewart set riley 04
kristen stewart set riley 05
kristen stewart set riley 06
kristen stewart set riley 07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

It opens Nov. 21!

And I cant wait!

thank you jj for all the twilight posts and posts about the actors/actresses from the movie!

all of us ‘twilighters’ are very grateful :))))

can’t wait for the moviee.
24 days!

its 11/21 .. not the 18th

Kristen stewart is freaking AMAZING. And she is the perfect role for Bella.

Any movies with her in it will
be rad :D

Good thing you featured her now more than ever JJ. She the REAL lead star in the Twilight series if you really based it on the book.

PS – Try to catch up Alexis Bledel too.

boofortwilight @ 10/27/2008 at 10:25 pm

Jared,

I think that is actually Kristen Stewart’s Twilight co-star Nikki Reed.

boofortwilight @ 10/27/2008 at 10:25 pm

Jared,

I think that is actually Kristen Stewart’s Twilight co-star Nikki Reed.

boofortwilight @ 10/27/2008 at 10:25 pm

Jared,

I think that is actually Kristen Stewart’s Twilight co-star Nikki Reed.

HAH I LOVE THEIR FACES

love kristen!

and love twilight

I really think that too, but God if it was nikki, she looks awful, but Kiks, you rock my socks girl :) Thanks JJ for posting about Kristen, we love her.

They both look tired. Nikki’s face cracks me up!

Is Kristen into photography? If she is, freakin sweet!

Thanks Jared for posting some pictures of KStew. And the blonde that is with her is Nikki Reed her friend and co-star in Twilight.

hey, would you like to exchange links with me? comment me back if your interested

why is nikki there?

P.S. I love love LOVE the fact that you’re posting more KStew! She’s ****** rad.

thanks jared! you made my day with those kstew pics! i love her

twilighter @ 10/27/2008 at 10:42 pm

Kristen SMILE WE LOVE YA !!!!

yes thas nikki reed
kristen looks so happy dosent she? hahaha

Yeah that’s Nikki Reed. You can see the tattoo on her left wrist.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 10/27/2008 at 10:45 pm

yay I love her she’s awesome such a great actress

yay yay yay yay
I love you Just jared
HEH
pics of Kristen are so rare.. unlike rob pics..
so thank you..
keep em coming now..
=D

x

love you kiks! :)

Twifanatic Amanda @ 10/27/2008 at 10:49 pm

and yeah that does look like Nikki Reed, she’s a big deal too Jared, tag her!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All