Kristen Stewart: It's Sheer Madness!

Kristen Stewart: It's Sheer Madness!

Kristen Stewart steps out of her trailer on the set of her latest movie, Welcome to the Rileys, on Thursday in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The 18-year-old Twilight star is featured on the November cover of Asia’s First Magazine. Kristen said of the film’s fanbase, “From what’s happening on the Internet, we knew Twilight was big, but it was only at Comic-Con that we grasped what a huge deal it is. That was the first physical manifestation of the madness!”

The blood-sucking feature film, Twilight, which has an exclusive TV spot on Fandango.com, opens in theaters on November 21st.

kristen stewart set riley 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

It opens Nov. 21!

And I cant wait!

thank you jj for all the twilight posts and posts about the actors/actresses from the movie!

all of us ‘twilighters’ are very grateful :))))

can’t wait for the moviee.
24 days!

its 11/21 .. not the 18th

Kristen stewart is freaking AMAZING. And she is the perfect role for Bella.

Any movies with her in it will
be rad :D

Good thing you featured her now more than ever JJ. She the REAL lead star in the Twilight series if you really based it on the book.

PS – Try to catch up Alexis Bledel too.

boofortwilight @ 10/27/2008 at 10:25 pm

Jared,

I think that is actually Kristen Stewart’s Twilight co-star Nikki Reed.

boofortwilight @ 10/27/2008 at 10:25 pm

Jared,

I think that is actually Kristen Stewart’s Twilight co-star Nikki Reed.

boofortwilight @ 10/27/2008 at 10:25 pm

Jared,

I think that is actually Kristen Stewart’s Twilight co-star Nikki Reed.

HAH I LOVE THEIR FACES

love kristen!

and love twilight

I really think that too, but God if it was nikki, she looks awful, but Kiks, you rock my socks girl :) Thanks JJ for posting about Kristen, we love her.

They both look tired. Nikki’s face cracks me up!

Is Kristen into photography? If she is, freakin sweet!

Thanks Jared for posting some pictures of KStew. And the blonde that is with her is Nikki Reed her friend and co-star in Twilight.

hey, would you like to exchange links with me? comment me back if your interested

why is nikki there?

P.S. I love love LOVE the fact that you’re posting more KStew! She’s ****** rad.

thanks jared! you made my day with those kstew pics! i love her

twilighter @ 10/27/2008 at 10:42 pm

Kristen SMILE WE LOVE YA !!!!

yes thas nikki reed
kristen looks so happy dosent she? hahaha

Yeah that’s Nikki Reed. You can see the tattoo on her left wrist.

Twifanatic Amanda @ 10/27/2008 at 10:45 pm

yay I love her she’s awesome such a great actress

yay yay yay yay
I love you Just jared
HEH
pics of Kristen are so rare.. unlike rob pics..
so thank you..
keep em coming now..
=D

x

love you kiks! :)

Twifanatic Amanda @ 10/27/2008 at 10:49 pm

and yeah that does look like Nikki Reed, she’s a big deal too Jared, tag her!

I can’t wait to see twilight it will be a mega hit once it is out..

Twilight fans are really annoying “OMG She’s so HOT! OMG HE’s SO HOT! AAAHH” Get a grip! lol.

yeahh she is nikki reed, they look really tired .. but they are beutiful anyway ..i think so hahah

I was sitting third row at Comic-Con. It was insane, but so awesome!

They look .. tired …

But I love see pictures like that! always =P

she looks really tired,but she is pretty!

Kristen is so talented and so beautiful. Its is good to know that friendship between the cast goes beyond the movie: Ashley – Kellan, Rob – Nikki – Kristen, etc. I’m so happy. It definetely will be a success

If you guys didn’t know .. if she looks tired it’s because of the make-up for her role as a stripper.

I don’t get it .. wasn’t she in Rome today and now in New Orleans?

NEVERMIND my last comment.

These pics were taken last Thursday when she was still in New Orleans filming. Now she’s in Spain.

i’ve always been obsessed with kristen’s eyes haha.

aww jared!!!! you rock! thank-you for finally posting on an actress with talent that can actually act instead of all the other disney stars you always post :)

wow didnt recognize them!

GOSH !!!

I LOVE TWILIGHT
I LOVE ROB

AND I HATE NIKKI !!!

SHE IS ALWAYS AROUND AHHH ,…. SHE GETS ON MY NERVS !

sweet shots, thanks Jared!
nice gloves nikki! lol i think she has a think for gloves. “rosalie” wears zebra ones in twilight.

Thanks for posting these. It’s nice to see some more of Kristen and the other cast member rather than just Rob. Don’t get me wrong, I love Rob, but I’d like to know/see more of the other cast, too.

Thanks again. Glad to know that’s just make-up, Nadia. Got alittle worried there. Ha.

Niiiiccccccccee dagger eyes Kristen! She scares me in these photos!

More Kristen! Yay!

They both look a little pissed off. lol

Jared, i love you !!! My life is complete now. I’m a big fan of Kstew and i can’t wait for see this movie ( with Adventureland & Twilight ). They look so good !!!!

Thanks for this <3 and more Kristen pleasseeeee =)

yay, Kristen Stewart goodness…I love me robert pattinson but I’m glad to see some KS in the mix too….!

LolaSvelt @ 10/28/2008 at 6:50 am

She doesn’t look too happy with the paparazzi! By the way, that’s Nikki Reed.

Another Kstew Pic! thanks again JJ. I love their chuck’s.

heh. My 8-year-old son has the same gloves Nikki is wearing. $1 from Target!

cantinflar @ 10/28/2008 at 10:22 am

Yay!!! Kristen and Nikki!!!

THANK YOU soo much justjared for posting pictures of our favorite KStew! she’s an amazing actress and super beautiful! :D this seriously made my day! :D thank you!!! keep ‘em coming! :D

that’s nikki reed, she’s kiks’ co-star in twilight.

love kris.
don’t like nikki -.-

LOL their faces are sooo funny .

thanks you Jared for posting more about Kristen !

kristen is nice!!!

thanks for posting more on Kristen!

nikki’s gloves are AWESOME!

I thought the girl doesn’t become a vampire in the first movie?

Kristen and Nikki rock.

iloverosalie&bella :] @ 11/23/2008 at 7:31 pm

nikki is there because her and kristen are shooting a new movie together.
nikki is playing a man and kristen is playing a boy.
the movie has been changed to K-eleven.
it’s about these 2 boys (nikki&kristen) who are stuck in jail and try to find a way to get out.

i belive thats right :]

i dont intend to sound mean or anything, but in the movie (esp in the cafeteria scene), nikki reed looked umm a little fat? =s

The movie that Kristen & Nikki are going to be in is called K-11, and it’s actually (correcting a prior poster’s synopsis) about a section of prison where all gay inmates are kept, Nikki, I believe, plays an older man, and Kristen plays a 19 year old guy. I’m not sure of much beyond that, but it sounds like an interesting movie.

Thanks for the posting. I have constantly noticed that many people are desirous to lose weight since they wish to look slim along with attractive. Nevertheless, they do not constantly realize that there are more benefits for you to losing weight as well. Doctors claim that fat people are afflicted by a variety of ailments that can be perfectely attributed to their excess weight. Fortunately that people who sadly are overweight and also suffering from numerous diseases can help to eliminate the severity of their illnesses by way of losing weight. You possibly can see a continuous but identifiable improvement in health when even a moderate amount of fat reduction is reached.

Nathan Fasoldt @ 07/06/2012 at 9:09 pm

I am looking for a gay male in the tampa area that is willing to let me live with him for sexual favors, I cant keep a job, but I can server a man. contact me at nastynate1199@yahoo.com