Carrie Underwood & Travis Stork Couple Up

Carrie Underwood & Travis Stork Couple Up

Country crooner Carrie Underwood and former Bachelor Travis Stork are still going strong!

The couple cozied up at Parc restaurant in Philadelphia on Oct. 20. “They came in around 8 p.m.,” an insider tells Life & Style. Carrie, a vegetarian, began with the ravioli and the beet salad and then had an omelet for her entrée. “They ordered a bottle of Malbec and two bottles of Evian water,” says the insider. “There was definitely some hand-holding and petting. They even toasted with their wine.”

Carrie, 25, and Travis, 36, broke away from each other to join in on a celebration at a nearby table, though. “There was another customer who was celebrating her birthday,” says the insider, “and Carrie joined in and sang ‘Happy Birthday!’”

Earlier this month, Travis received an all-access pass and accompanied Carrie during her “Carnival Ride” tour.

Jesse Grant/Getty

WoW! What a nice, if not interesting, match! Good luck to them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Are u serious??? there going out :s he’s hot lol i didnt know he was on the bachelor..somehow this explains so much

Clarkwood @ 10/28/2008 at 1:59 pm

Guess she’s gone from boys to men. Man, she’s so hot….lucky guy!

good for Carrie @ 10/28/2008 at 2:14 pm

Yay! I picture Carrie with a very mature, solid, decent, family-oriented kind of man. I think she’s very smart and would not put up with cr*p from a guy. She needs to be careful dating athletes — bc they’re known for cheating. That’s why Tony couldn’t keep her and had to go to a more passive, easy-natured type like Jessica Simpson.

Downgrade from Chace

Ewww…”petting” ??? Who says that anymore. ick.

im:

no way! travis is so an upgrade! this guy is just as cute, but older, wiser, has an actual legit career asa doctor, a quality education. He is stable, grounded, and not flighty like Ch

stacey anne @ 10/28/2008 at 4:02 pm

i’m so over her.

Awh, I’m happy for her, but she’s too good for any guy. :( :)

Mary Jane @ 10/28/2008 at 4:47 pm

Travis is so blah boring, same like Underwood. Match made in Heaven. I agree, downgrade from Chace.

I agree, they are both booooring!!!! I used to like him, thought he was hot, but now no. They are both into their looks so it’s a perfect match.

What a perfect match–both are only famous because they appeared on reality tv shows. Definite downgrade from Chace, but then again, Chace was always too good for Underwood anyway.

christina @ 10/28/2008 at 5:29 pm

haha. her songs might be big in the country world… but she has the personality of a peanut. lame

This guy isn’t gay like Chace, so upgrade.

CARRIE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah………….NOBODY is good enough for her!

I like these two together and I think he is a total upgrade from the boys (the “player” and the party boy) she has dated in the past.

I love how people call these two boring. Give me a break! They both appear to live normal lives, are well educated and are talented in there respective fields. Yep, definitely a couple of under achievers here (please note the sarcasm).

But yet many of you find the celebrities who get stoned, run around drunk, enter rehab, abandon their kids and sleep with anyone and everyone interesting.

Am I the only one who sees something wrong with this picture?

those two need a lot of mirrors in their hotel room or houses, otherwise, they will kill each other over the mirror. And they will have ego clash in the near future.

I’ll believe it when I see a picture of them together.
But if its true, he better be good to her and make her happy.
She deserves it.

Crownjewelz @ 10/28/2008 at 10:22 pm

I watched that season of the bachelor and I think this is a great match. I see this working…

He is Sexy! I don’t know anything about the show he’s from, but I do know that Jessica Simpson can put lipstick on this new couple!!!

Both insanely attractive, smart, mature, and stable in their careers. A match made in heaven. Definate upgrade from Playa Romo and Partyboy Crawford.

Definitely a downgrade from Chace in the looks department. To me he is totally not attractive. He has a weird-shaped face…kind of like a stork. Carrie, you can do better than this bird. How totally not exciting. No daydreams for me, damn it.

WOW! I think this is so awesome! Bout time she found herself a good man. And you people who are saying he is a downgrade from Chase!!! What is wrong with you!!! He is great! And they will be great together!!! He is a great guy and anyone who says different is out of their mind!!!

A downgrade from Chace -hello you must be a tweener- Chace doesn’t even have an education. Travis graduated magna *** laude from college with a degree in math and economics and med school with honors. Carrie also graduated magna *** laude. Now she has someone she can carry on a conversation with that doesnt include guitar hero. Travis’ body is chiseled. Chace was into McDonalds and smoking.
Uhhhmm…there’s been an upgrade

are all you people crazy!!
they make a prefect match , they are both sweet down to earth people. I hope they last
and for all you who say carrie is only famous b/c she was on american idol get really she might have started there but she has nore than proved that she belongs as one or as the best singers out all you have to do is look at her 9 number 1 hit
GET A CLUE PEOPLE SHE IS THE BEST THING OUT THERE RIGHT NOW

Emily is 100% right. Carrie is the best thing out there in the music world. She just got the most nominations for the 2009 Peoples Choice Awards and just wait to see her performance on the CMAs you will see why she is so great. People love her because she has values and character and people can relate to her because she is honest and genuine. Travis exhibits the same traits. I believe they are in it for the long haul. It would not suprise me if he was the “one” for her.

i just hope that carrie is happy.

Man she’s suppose to marry me!! And how do get at that she’s boring?? Because she don’t go flashing tittys and cucchi everywhere???

Well, good luck to them, because they both will definitely need it. He’s 37 and she’s 25. I wonder what his other girfriend will say to that, and does Carrie knows about the other lady. I’ll feel bad for her.