Robert Pattinson Heats Up Hollywood

Robert Pattinson Heats Up Hollywood

Robert Pattinson shows off his “New Hollywood Award” with actress Camilla Belle (in Giorgio Armani) backstage during the Hollywood Film Festival’s Gala Ceremony held at Beverly Hilton Hotel on Monday. (He later hit up the Starz after-party.)

Other Film Festival Awards included: Clint Eastwood for Director of the Year, Dustin Hoffman for the Hollywood Career Achievement Award, and Josh Brolin for Actor of the Year.

“I kind of knew that some people liked [the books] in the beginning,” Pattinson said of his latest movie Twilight. “I was trying to play [Edward Cullen] as a character and I wasn’t trying to play him as this fantasy figure. I was trying to play him as realistically as I could, so hopefully that works.”

10+ more pics inside of Robert Pattinson heating up Hollywood…

robert pattinson hollywood film festival 01
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 02
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 03
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 04
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 05
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 06
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 07
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 08
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 09
robert pattinson hollywood film festival 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

He totally deserves the award, and I actually expect him to win a lot more with Little Ashes and of course Twilight, I guess next year’s MTV Movie awards will be plagued with him and Kristen =D

isn’t that the girl that’s in the Jonas Brothers video to Lovebug??
I think it is! lol

Wow, he finally stands by a girl that’s prettier than him!!!!

Seriously, he’s so good looking he makes others look like dogs. But Camille Belle is one good looking broad.

Yay for him getting an award.

He’s not dating her. She was or is still dating maria sharapova. I don’t think he’s “her type.”

zach quinto's wife @ 10/28/2008 at 11:55 am

i LOVE his hair when its MORE MORE messy.. this is just “normal hair ”
but i LOVE HIM. amazing guy and talented and sexxy!

and 29# ? how dou know he isn’t “her type” ? telephaty? know her from childhood?
please keep your opinions when its comes to judging people you dont know, honey.
xoxo

zach quinto's wife @ 10/28/2008 at 12:01 pm

god, i love his messier hair much much better. but i still adore him! he is an amazing/ talented guy! and totally sexyy!
and god, camille is totally beautiful in a vintage way. love what she is wearing.

and um, 29#? how do YOU know that he isnt her type? telephaty? known her from childhood? please keep your opinions to yourself when it comes to judging people you dont know, honey.
god, what is wrong with some people who think they know these celebs when they DONT!

and what do you mean dating maria? is she LESBIAN?
xoxo

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 10/28/2008 at 12:03 pm

..ugly ass m.fcuker.

Yup_Again! @ 10/28/2008 at 1:10 pm

Yeah, I am glad to see he is getting some recognition for the work he does…but its true he does look uncomfortable…probably because of all the attention, he seems like a really low-key kind of guy…perhaps he’s still recovering from the attack from the sombrero while he was in Mexico promoting Twilight..lol

LolaSvelt @ 10/28/2008 at 1:42 pm

He’s a hot stoner and I agree, him and Kat Dennings look great together.

camila is a adorable girl and robert is so sexy!

patate_douce @ 10/28/2008 at 2:12 pm

She looks soooooooooo fake!!!! I used to like her but I don’tthink I do anymore….

I WANT YOU SPUNK

for what movie did he win the award for?

I LOVE ROB**

yaaaaaaaaaay!!! he shaved off his beard!! :D

I don’t think he is awesome and very beautiful but, oh boy… you’re kinda hot!

DELFINA TISDALE;; @ 10/28/2008 at 2:47 pm

OME! Rob is so sexy! But i think he’s better in Twilight like Edward! Who’s her???? She’s so ugly, oh, i remember… the camomille! Roooob you must be with Kristen!!!

love this pics..mmm is rob with camilla?

I LOVE ROB
he is so georgeus!!!!
and abviously hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah……………..

bye thanks!!!!

I’m so proud of him! He’s gorgeous and so modest. I love him! Post a lot of Robert Jared and often.

He’s amazing! HOTT HOTT HOTT. Give us Rob Pattz daily please!

love me some R Pattz
sex hair= love

rob and camilla are probably dating but i’d guess rob’s people told him to stay “single” so that all the fangirls think that they’d have a chance with him. i think camilla looks much more beautiful with less makeup on…

newport beach, 92660 @ 10/28/2008 at 4:44 pm

T-T-T-TWILIGHT !♥

flirtlikecrazy @ 10/28/2008 at 4:54 pm

Why he always looks so drunk or stoned in front off the cams??

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All